New Grim Tales Comic: "A picture says a thousand tears"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby NodTrooper32 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 am

Ah. Simple, horrible truths. Oooh, HIM is just such a badass. Even in the original PPG he was a badass.
Madness.

Postby Imosa » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:38 am

JunSama wrote:And Him made her killed her mom?
Maybe not. Maybe Mimi wanted to kill Blossom.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:14 pm

wonder3 wrote:you might be right about that but same problem here was not 100% sure on Nergal being a ruler, but as for Jack I don't think HalloweenTown counts as a part of the underworld kind of like the world Pain came from, was not part of the underworld.
Then agian it did show Billy running around with a kid satan in the story of what happened to his soul that might be another ruler.

I would venture to say that there are different sizes of realms and kingdoms within the Underworld, just how there are with nations in the world today. If we want to get complex, we can even argue the dimensional plane of a few of these kingdoms into different levels. Different dimensional planes would allow situations like Halloween Town to exist and the world of Pain at the same time (Think of SB). Nergal Sr probably has his own as well, but from what GT has written, the Nergals sound like a fallen people, few in number, and their realm in disarray.

An interesting question I have is Mandy's situation. Does she rule over the entire underworld, or does she just control a single area? She probably has influence over other areas as well.

BeeAre wrote: traditional gay goofy HIM

I was going to bring this up. Him doesn't seem like this sort of a person anymore in the GT world. I picture him sounding more like Vin Diesel.

wonder3 wrote:I think that when Endsville fell

Endsville never fell. It was Megaville.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby NodTrooper32 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
I was going to bring this up. Him doesn't seem like this sort of a person anymore in the GT world. I picture him sounding more like Vin Diesel.

I still imagine his voice the same, but the darker part of it kicking in a lot more often or just being there in general instead of the other way around like the original PPG.
Madness.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Really? Huh. It isn't having that effect on me.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby IcyBoomer » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Now this is a chapter showing that some villains will go to the even worst parts of evil.
Darkness is Light

Postby Gato » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:26 am

I'm wondering if that is Sunderland's Pyramid Head, the movie incarnation, or Alex Shepard.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:32 am

49dra wrote:So Him's real name is Kare, intersting also it'd be cool for to have a crossover for all three of bleedman's comic

Isn't 'Kare' just Japanese for 'Him? (as used in Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z)' Abadeer is just calling HIM 'HIM.' In Japanese. Even though he's from an American cartoon. Go ahead, wrap your head around it.
A Page Flipper

Postby Princess » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Granted.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!