Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:22 am

A better rival for Buttercup can be created. Besides, its not like they are that good of rivals anyway. Samantha just holds a grudge against Buttercup for knocking out one of her teeth.

And trust me, there are a lot more ways she can die besides accidents.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby rac7d » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:18 pm

What do you mean another rival? another powerpuff girl, i atually like the fact that sam is a cyborg instead of a sister to bell or somthing. it adds a little diversity. But why do you want her to die? she s good bad guy and ver genre savvy. She defintly the most intresting of the whole darkstar coincil, matter fact she the only one of em i care about, there alot of question not answerd about her, like why the hell she working with cluster, and how her hobby of medabots evolved into some kind of evil lover for mechas.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:07 am

rac7d wrote:What do you mean another rival? another powerpuff girl,

No, there is already Bell for that.

rac7d wrote:But why do you want her to die?

She's annoying, flat, and uninteresting.

You know, I can barely understand a word you are typing. SPEAK ENGLISH.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Blood Lord wrote:flat

She must die.

But in all seriousness and diverting from that conversation; I'm almost expecting the 4-dimentional time whale from Futurama to show its face in this white-zone.

I suppose this can be my not-so-subtle suggestion to the comic.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:56 am

Samantha, like Olga, has one of those grating cartoon voices that is absolutely jarring if you read her dialogue in the comic with said voice. Olga's might still be worse, however.

Samantha's one of the last remaining relics of the Kainsword era. Just her and the green portal opening Nool guy left, if I count correct.

Samantha was a bad choice. Rika from Digimon is a way better ass kicker.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:57 am

English VA or Japanese VA?
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Samantha's English VA. I think Kaoru/PPGZ Buttercup had someone similar. Don't know about her Japanese one.

As for Rika, I'm not too familiar with the Japanese VA.
English VA was Melissa Fahn, who also voiced Gaz. Could make for a fun little joke if they bumped into each other.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Rika would have been great. Although would digimon start showing up into PpGD if that was the case?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Medabots didn't turn up in PPGD just cos Samantha did. Far as I recall, it's an alternative interpretation of Samantha (read: fanfic) based on the premise that her Medabot never existed or something.

Rika could be a similar case, with her canon storyline never unfolding and her character being more based on how she was when first introduced. She'd still be a bitter little ball of hormones and hatred, cept she'd probably opt out of the whole 'make me metal' thing.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:48 am

Who would you guys think would be a good villain for a second arc?
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:47 am

A man on a buffalo.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GridsNaranek » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Joker-Undead wrote:Who would you guys think would be a good villain for a second arc?

Doctor Forrester and TV's Frank

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 am

The Master.

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:07 am

Sir Soulchild wrote:The Master.

From Fallout 1?

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:15 pm

No.

THE Master. from Dr Who you twit.

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:18 am

THE Master in Fallout is also simply called THE Master.

Their names are interchangeable.

And I still don't watch Doctor Who.

Sue me.

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:00 pm

No one cares.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:03 pm

oh ha ha.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 pm

In a more complete response to the previous question, about a villain, we don't have much of a problem with Dr X. I think though, if there would be a new villain as the main focus, such as Mandark was in the last arc, it should be another one of Dr X's lieutenants. Someone who calls himself "The Master" wouldn't be able to function in that position. Their apparent pride would prevent them from being subjected to Dr X.

Now a rebuilt Mojo, leading whatever cybernetic forces the Dark Star Council has left could be a good idea. And I hate to bring it up, but you also have the RRB.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:40 pm

But if you've seen Dr Who you would know how the master works.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:51 pm

I haven't seen Dr Who. I only know enough about the basics of Dr Who to hold a semi-intelligent conversation about it with someone.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 pm

The Master in Doctor Who got nerfed in his final appearance when he turned into a cackling maniac with a glow in the dark skull. A staple of the cheesiness that plagued the Tennant era.

The Master from Fallout, however, would make an epic enemy due to how legitimately nightmarish he was.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:11 pm

grids stop watching " new who" and go watch the classics. then ye shall see.

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Blood Lord wrote:No one cares.
That's kind of uncalled for.
Blood Lord wrote:Now a rebuilt Mojo, leading whatever cybernetic forces the Dark Star Council has left could be a good idea. And I hate to bring it up, but you also have the RRB.
Don't hate it, they are still a very prevalent, relevant and for some reason- not used force of power.

Mojo was brushed to the side, although he could have easily been a major staple, and I'm starting to think that the RRBs don't even exist anymore; because for all intents and purposes they might as well not exist.

What better time to show up than in the middle of a hero convention? I mean damn.
GridsNaranek wrote:The Master from Fallout, however, would make an epic enemy due to how legitimately nightmarish he was.
Yes, an epic enemy indeed... though the more I think about it, the more impossible it becomes to inject him into the story. I mean... Unless this Time-Altering thing flings them about 150 years into an apocalyptic future, then sure, it would be very easy to have him then.

But only then.

Bird oft Error

Postby Mir@k » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:31 pm

I would love to see an honest to got beatdown to the death, and i mean a no holds barred beatdown, not a parade fo fireworks and references that ends up with some kid being blown up and dying, but not by the hands of heroes no, by explosion.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)