Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Post Pics of Yourself

Postby Kkeellaacc » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

previous one
Signature Under Construction

Postby Malumultimus » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

That is so a Whatisvadertime thing to say.
Dave keep your damn near racist ignorant logic as far from the other sections of the site as humanly possible because it hurts my face just thinking about it.
MG mal your just sick
Wizard Mal...you're kind of a loser. / Mal was, is, and always will be a cunt / I used to hate Mal, but I've since come to pity him.
Tazuren Mal, please, do the world a BIG FUCKING FAVOR, and drop DEAD!
Cybella YOU EGOCENTRIC IDIOT!
Kathleen mal you are the people i hate the most here...and that is saying something
Hana you misogynist fuckwad.
Sakura I hate you.
Relick not many people would really care if you left without a word.
Cali Mal's an elitist cunt that glowers in getting peopel to dislike him. He can stay the fuck out of the RP forums forever and I'll be happy and he could leave Snafu altogehter and I'd probably not even notice..and if I did, I'd be nothing but happy. Shit, he's nothing special. Just another internet troll that happens to wear a different mask.

Postby Grey » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:00 pm

OH IT'S TIME
IT'S TIME
IT'S
WHATIS
TIME
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Riz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:22 am

new shirt

is cute
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:23 am

Hahaha, that's great
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:19 am

ahh so that's the shirt you told me about, looks nice
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:03 am

c:
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am

Whoa, nice.

I never even try those games anymore, haha
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:06 am

...why is the background white. i'm pretty sure i made it transparent. now the font is too bright.

god this fail pc. i hate this archaic town and it's windows 98 computers.

i never do either because i thought they were rigged not to catch anything but today i went to accompany my uncle's wife to pick her bus home and i was bored so i played on that machine
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:07 am

I always think it's awesome when you get rewarded for doing something you normally wouldn't do
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:08 am

hahaha yeah, i felt a rush when i got the duck. that's mainly what pushed me into trying a third time for going for the dogi

also i have been neglecting my image a lot... dunno why, i just don't feel like prettying up.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:10 am

I can relate, I don't feel like putting much effort in either. I guess it's to do with being in a relationship so long? For me anyhow, I don't know how long yours is.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:12 am

I looked it up and apparently we're depressed as fuck because of women. Or at least i am lmao.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:13 am

Also that picture of me makes my arm look like a stick, it's not that thin wtf the angle lol
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:13 am

also mine's 4 years old and something months
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hiroko » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:13 am

It's cool that you got something from that, Mirak. And pretty cute. :3

I'm always tempted to try out those claw machines whenever I come across one. Never do because I hardly ever have enough quarters with me whenever I come across one, and because, whether it's rigged or not, I know my aiming skills with those things suck, from previous failed attempts. XD
The Sentimental One

Postby Riz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:15 am

it's the claw thing man, it doesn't close enough and they polish it up. I've never been able to get anything :c

Postby Mir@k » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:16 am

also it's pressure is minimal, i once had the opportunity of watching a friend fix one, and i let him grab my head with it. It barely caressed my skin, the pressure is set to be veeeery gentle, so you really need to aim it well. I was looking from all sides of the machine to make sure it was aligned properly xD
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hiroko » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:18 am

Yeah, I've noticed that. That, and the claws always seem to have a very loose grip on anything, seeing how they have a tendency to dangle, as if they're not screwed on to the machine right. :<
The Sentimental One

Postby Riz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:20 am

it's like they don't WANT us to win anything D:

Postby Mir@k » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:22 am

no wai they can't be that evil :C
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:35 am

Mir@k wrote:also mine's 4 years old and something months

Oh cool, we're like the same then
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:16 am

Claw games are rigged to pay out at a certain rate, so once every 15 tries or so it will grip something with enough force to lift it if positioned properly, the rest of the time it's set to guaranteed loser so that it has no power.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:48 pm

I don't think so, i saw my friend fixing it and there was no such mechanism.
Also i got both consecutively, one after the other.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dark Dragon » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Apparently these things are rigged. *shrug* These games have settings that are controlled by the vendor that change the difficulty of winning the highest prize, which is usually something like an iPod. Basically any time something is won, difficulty is ranked up to max, which gives you the very smallest fraction of a second to press the button correctly. After many, many consecutive losses, the game lowers the difficulty ever so slightly.

By that logic, you can eventually win. If you see a $100 iPod and think you're skilled enough to sink $20 in to attempts at winning, by all means go crazy.

PreviousNext

Return to The Extrovert Booty Society