Hakuna Matata

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Hakuna Matata

Postby mosama » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:17 am

Go check out the new Satans Excrement comic!

For the record that bit about the towel needing to be soaked to prove virginity is completely true in some parts of the world, except they stone you to death with rocks instead of dead babies.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby maltese-summer123 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:21 am

wow looks like she has alot to do now.

Postby Gato » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 am

Well. Considering she was preggers at one point, she might just be in the clear.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby mosama » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:18 pm

maltese-summer123 wrote:wow looks like she has alot to do now.

Yea she does! Shes gonna have to somehow fake being a virgin.

Gato wrote:Well. Considering she was preggers at one point, she might just be in the clear.

Shes totally fucked because of that pregnancy!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Lord Frieza » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Back, bitches.

mosama wrote:AND I COME BARING KINKY ASIAN GIF. The void frieza has left must be filled.

Daww, so you DO care! =D Just for that, I'm gonna do some fan art!

Now, about the page. I have a quick question; do souls become virgins again after they enter the afterlife? If so, our devil lady could still be a virgin. I'm guessing she didn't get pregnant by having sex, because souls have sex all the time and don't get pregnant (at least in Hell).

Of course, this is presuming that she didn't have sex to begin with...
Planet Pawner

Postby mosama » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 am

YOU'RE BACK!

Well maybe that depends where they end up. If a soul goes to hell they get put into a torture vessel so that torture vessel has never been fucked so I guess you can say its a virgin. If a soul is in heaven then they didn't do anything special to their body so its the same one they had in real life so its possible for them to not be a virgin. BUT WITH KUHSEE, shes not just a normal soul like a human or something, and she did get preggers in hell from having sex, so shes no longer a virgin wherever she goes.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Lord Frieza » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:00 pm

mosama wrote:BUT WITH KUHSEE, shes not just a normal soul like a human or something, and she did get preggers in hell from having sex, so shes no longer a virgin wherever she goes.

So her kind of soul is the only kind of soul that can get pregnant? And human souls cant get pregnant?
Planet Pawner

Postby mosama » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Frieza wrote:Image

mosama wrote:BUT WITH KUHSEE, shes not just a normal soul like a human or something, and she did get preggers in hell from having sex, so shes no longer a virgin wherever she goes.

So her kind of soul is the only kind of soul that can get pregnant? And human souls cant get pregnant?

The human's can get pregnant in heaven- they can do whatever they want there, and their torture vessels can get pregnant in hell if its part of their torture. Like me for example, I have a weird phobia of getting pregnant even though I'm a boy, so if I went to this hell they would get me preggers with like 20 babies at once.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Basinox » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:24 am

the void, hase closed once again!
Refined trader

Return to Comic Updates and News!