Invader Zim

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Invader Zim

Postby Ergotth » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Was it just abandoned?
Invader Zim and Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy were just the best cartoon adaptations made by Snafu.comics, and while Grim tales is one epicness after the other right in my nostalgy, Zim seens to be the one in the underworld actually, in the development hell or sorta, I wonder if they will ever make more pages of invader Zim, cuz I want it D:

Re: Invader Zim

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Welcome to the forums by the way. Let me be a dick for a second and say you obviously haven't read the rules yet. In then you would know it is stated that this comic is on Permanent to Near-Permanent Hiatus and is likely never to be continued.

Countless threads have existed for this very topic, all of them have something in common;

They didn't read the rules.

So, Welcome, and all... but read the rules.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Ergotth » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:00 am

Birdofterror wrote:Welcome to the forums by the way. Let me be a dick for a second and say you obviously haven't read the rules yet. In then you would know it is stated that this comic is on Permanent to Near-Permanent Hiatus and is likely never to be continued.

Countless threads have existed for this very topic, all of them have something in common;

Its fine, must be really annoying reminding this rule every single noob posting stupid threats here ^^ but the point is taken, I got the aswer that the comic is in hiatus, and a negative aswer is better than no aswer at all, if you want to close the threat, be my guest, I already got my aswer.

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:22 am

It's fine, you're fine. Just read the rules... maybe use the spell-check... and you will be embraced with open arms. By most of the people anyway.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Mir@k » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:39 am

\cumdownthrote.exe
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dibullba » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:04 am

I give everybody a chance. Pretty much as the forum rules will probably explain, the original person that worked on Invader Zim had personal life issues to deal with and ultimately dropped it. Bleedman attempted to pick it up, but at the time was working on three other comics at the same time. Due to the work load he switched the method in how he releases parts of comics and decided to stick with only three comics. This ultimately resulted in Invader Zim going into permanent hiatus as popularity in his comics ranked appropriately for the four 1. Powerpuff Girls Z 2. Grim Tales 3. Sugar Bits and 4. Invader Zim.

Postby Light10s » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am

Dibullba wrote:I give everybody a chance. Pretty much as the forum rules will probably explain, the original person that worked on Invader Zim had personal life issues to deal with and ultimately dropped it. Bleedman attempted to pick it up, but at the time was working on three other comics at the same time. Due to the work load he switched the method in how he releases parts of comics and decided to stick with only three comics. This ultimately resulted in Invader Zim going into permanent hiatus as popularity in his comics ranked appropriately for the four 1. Powerpuff Girls Z 2. Grim Tales 3. Sugar Bits and 4. Invader Zim.

??? Power Puff Girls Z? where did that come from? I was only aware of Power Puff Girls and Power Puff Girls D. When did Z come from?

Postby Grieffon » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:38 am

Light10s wrote:
??? Power Puff Girls Z? where did that come from? I was only aware of Power Puff Girls and Power Puff Girls D. When did Z come from?

It's an anime version of PPG.

Re: Invader Zim (BR: Welcome!)

Postby BeeAre » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:47 am

Mirak wrote:\cumdownthrote.exe

Code: Select all
Welcome to Cum Down Throte! Whose Throte Are You Cumming Down Today?

MIR@K: user/ergotth/express

SUCCESSFUL THROTE CUM

ENGAGING WELCOME THREAD MODE
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Dibullba » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 am

Bah can not believe I said Z. Still you guys know what i meant :V

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Dibullba wrote:Bah can not believe I said Z. Still you guys know what i meant :V

I was confused a bit at the beginning of the story as well. I believe Z and D were started at essentially the same time. However I think D was on like it's, what... third chapter?

Anyway, rambling aside the anime left a fuck-ton to be desired, and could have been good. It wasn't; and is not worth looking into, that is a promise.

Bird oft Error

Postby mosama » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 pm

I don't think the person who made that comic cares about it. Life can get really busy and you can still make 1 page a year at the very least. It's not because they're too busy.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:25 am

Ergotth wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:Welcome to the forums by the way. Let me be a dick for a second and say you obviously haven't read the rules yet. In then you would know it is stated that this comic is on Permanent to Near-Permanent Hiatus and is likely never to be continued.

Its fine, must be really annoying reminding this rule every single noob posting stupid threats here ^^ but the point is taken, I got the aswer that the comic is in hiatus, and a negative aswer is better than no aswer at all, if you want to close the threat, be my guest, I already got my aswer.

I swear, newbs these days would rather kiss our asses than read the rules. Then again, our lack of courtesy doesn't help much either. Not that we aren't nice, but I find that newbs get driven away from the forum a lot when we get upset about things like this If there are those who want to stay and chat for awhile. No offense guys. But...

...sigh.

I'm lonely here. I like chatting here more than anywhere else but I'm hated here. Once I make friends, I never really talk to them again.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:05 am

Rosso Rose wrote:...sigh.

I'm lonely here. I like chatting here more than anywhere else but I'm hated here. Once I make friends, I never really talk to them again.

You're hated here? ... ... ...

I don't see it. I always though you were a well informed person and a neat & tidy poster. That's all that really matters to be honest.

I don't recall people hating you... but I guess it's not my business.

Bird oft Error

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Eh...being in the Spam forum turns you into a pile of shit I guess. I don't really talk a lot here in the forum unless the thread either gets me hooked or it's about something I know or could get interested in.

I'd have to be careful with whatever I say here too especially in the Spam forum because I can get awkward, not to mention stupid.

This thread seems about done now that the OP's gone. And there's the sad part about the whole forum; people come here not to be a part of the forum but to get their questions answered. This place is nothing more than a personal hang out for those of us who have spent a long time here the way I see it because I see the same people every day. RP, Art, Literature, Clan Snafu, and the Pony thread can go suck it because they don't count.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby BeeAre » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Thanks for the optimism, Rosso! Questions answered, thread locked! Any discrepancies, PM the moderators.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)