Ib

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Ib

Postby Exodis » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Has anyone played the game "Ib"? It's an amazing freeware horror adventure! Here's the story:

A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents.
While observing the many exhibits, she suddenly realizes she is alone.
And in her search for others, she finds things awry in the gallery...

This game is great, and has such great moments! Here' the link (http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/ib.htm(I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EMBED LINKS!! DAMN!)) if you want to download the game (it's free)! Honestly, I love this game, and you will too!!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Re: Ib

Postby Senel » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:16 pm

I have this strange feeling that someone has merged bot and man as one.

"I'M GOING TO SMACK THE LADY OFF OF YOUR DICK!"- BR
"Senel I had forgotten how gorgeous your face is." - Doctress
Praise the Sun

Location: That city where The Office supposedly takes place in.

Postby Exodis » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:20 am

Senel wrote:I have this strange feeling that someone has merged bot and man as one.

No no, I am all human. I just wanted people to know how much I love this game! I've played it multiple times and it's still great! I actually found out this game has different endings! The reason why I'm doin' this is to have people (if they want to) play this great game! I am no bot, I am... All of Me.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby True Order » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:52 am

I played Ib. I enjoyed the music and the ambiance. It's good to see quality games in that older format.

One thing bugs me....

I can't figure out the theme or moral of it. Sure, not all games have one, but there is definitely one in this game.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker

Return to Snafu Gaming