Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:42 am

Marquis de Soth wrote:His post is fine here.

I know... it's just... unrefined. :unsure:
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Marquis de Soth » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:56 am

Well thanks for the backseat mod but actually you're reading too strictly into the rules.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:47 am

Well I guess that means I've come a long way since I was banned for not reading them a couple years ago.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Marquis de Soth » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 am

It's the lesser of two evils to be sure.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 am

As good a time as any to brainstorm this.

This whole Mimi training thing is supposed to be a backstory for most of the characters for the story, right? Right now it's Mimi, but next it could be other characters, such as Him or any of the Heroes in Megaville.

The details to what boundaries are being set in this 'backstory saga' are vague at best so it would be okay to think that it could go even further back in time. Or hell, for the hell of it we could even fast forward to something that didn't even happen yet.

Today it's Mimi, tomorrow it could be Dark Danny.

As to being able to predict who or what the next story will be about, we have nothing to go on so this could just as easily go in the 'suggestions' page as well.

Just posting this here to boost the thread.

Bird oft Error

Postby Guardian » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:04 am

Birdofterror wrote:This whole Mimi training thing is supposed to be a backstory for most of the characters for the story, right? Right now it's Mimi, but next it could be other characters, such as Him or any of the Heroes in Megaville.

Well, kinda. Right now the focus is on Mimi, and I imagine that Bleedman is going to go after the more popular characters first. I don't think he is going to go along the line of the future heroes of Megaville, unless it becomes a popular thing of discussion among his fans OR it ties into the present back story.

I know you were just using it as an example. But I believe the next most likely focus of this GT thing is either Jr or Minnie.

Birdofterror wrote:for the hell of it we could even fast forward to something that didn't even happen yet.

It could, but I would expect "backstory" to mean in the past.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 am

Blood Lord wrote:I know you were just using it as an example. But I believe the next most likely focus of this GT thing is either Jr or Minnie.
Junior or Minnie, huh? Forgive me for asking, but what about them don't we already know? What is there left to explain?
Blood Lord wrote:It could, but I would expect "backstory" to mean in the past.
Yes, yes, of course.

We still gotta wait for the next parts. Now that PPGD is over for now, it should speed up a little bit. I'm looking forward to the near future.

Bird oft Error

Postby Guardian » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Junior or Minnie, huh? Forgive me for asking, but what about them don't we already know? What is there left to explain?

Their family life before all of this happened would be an interesting thing to expand and look at. Jr,s father could be another one to look at, although that would be more like The Rise of Mandy, the Underworld Queen, kind of a thing.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:Junior or Minnie, huh? Forgive me for asking, but what about them don't we already know? What is there left to explain?

Their family life before all of this happened would be an interesting thing to expand and look at. Jr,s father could be another one to look at, although that would be more like The Rise of Mandy, the Underworld Queen, kind of a thing.

Gave it a lot of thought before responding... especially with you dropping the 'Hot Topic' of Junior's father.

At a certain point knowing who the father was/is would be rendered irrelevant. He probably never knew the person, or at least never knew he was his father, and has gotten along perfectly well on his own. I know a lot of people want to know with an almost confusing furor- but I don't find it as pressing as it could be.

Alternatively, what you said about the family beforehand would be pleasantly interesting. During their trip to Halloween Town, Mandy showed a warmer side she has never really shown before. We could see her, Grim and the kids in a family setting. I would like to see it- but of course it would need to have story relevance first.

Also, how Mandy takes the throne? Not really interested in that part in my opinion. Befriend Reaper. Date Reaper. Marry Reaper. Fuck Reaper. Rule Underworld. Kind of open and shut in my eyes. If there is more to it, then additional clarification and parts would be wanted then.

Bird oft Error

Postby Numa430 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:11 am

You forgot one important thing, Grim can't produce a child of his own, the only way to do so is to rip the unborn fetus and use his magic to turn it to bones. Thats how Junior was born.

Mandy had an affair with Nergal Jr. and the results became Minnie.

So unless Afterbirth was canon (Which isn't gonna happened anyways.) Than Daniela and Manny would've been born from Danny.
Under the bed

Postby Guardian » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 am

I gave this no thought in response.

Birdofterror wrote:especially with you dropping the 'Hot Topic' of Junior's father.

At a certain point knowing who the father was/is would be rendered irrelevant.

Perhaps not so much as us finding out who it is, but Jr goes on a quest to find out who it is. Give it a few years so he is a little more mature, has a firmer grasp on his powers. He could do it for closer,to find out who he really is. Like a quest to discover himself. That could be fun.

Birdofterror wrote:Also, how Mandy takes the throne? Not really interested in that part in my opinion.

Didn't issue it as a suggested idea, just a possible classification of the previous idea. HOWEVER, now that you do mention it, it could be interesting, especially seeing it as a way that the "Underworld" and the various linking realms could be properly explained. I also doubt it was as easy as you mentioned.

Numa Katzroy wrote:So unless Afterbirth was canon (Which isn't gonna happened anyways.)

Damn that leak.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 am

Blood Lord wrote: I also doubt it was as easy as you mentioned.

Mandy makes everything she does with Grim look easy. He is the lord of all death and she turned him into a slave.

For her, everything seems to be easy. To my knowledge she doesn't really have any skills, and if the Piff episode is any worth we can see when she encounters a 'weakness' she seems turns into a gurgling mess and usually solves it with violence.

Simple, elegant... Easy.

Bird oft Error

Postby Guardian » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:37 am

I think the most amusing thing here is that you are really pushing this in a very boring manner.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:50 am

No its cuz its only two people who actually care.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Guardian » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Who else cares?

Semper Vigilans

Postby Saint Soul » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:28 am

You and Birdot.

Postby Guardian » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 pm

How do I care about this?

Semper Vigilans

Postby Numa430 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Zero to none you see here sir soulchild. Blood Lord doesn't give a damn on what you think about it. Nether does he give a damn about stupid topics from stupid people.
Under the bed

Postby Saint Soul » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:04 pm

is that all numa?

Postby Guardian » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Yus. But we have strayed terribly away from the topic at hand.

Lets move on to some interesting PpGD, GT, or SB theories. Here are some ideas.
PpGD: Does Jack's sword work against Buttercup?
GT: Mimi's party. (I dunno either).
SB: WTF is going on?

Semper Vigilans

Postby Saint Soul » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:31 am

The SB question goes for all the comics.

Postby Biostar » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Blood Lord wrote:PpGD: Does Jack's sword work against Buttercup?

"but in the hands of evil, it cannot harm an innocent."

I believe Buttercup is innocent enough to count. We'll most likely get a "Ha! I got you...what the hell, why is it not cutting you?!" from Sam. And then maybe Buttercup uses it on her.

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Blood Lord wrote:PpGD: Does Jack's sword work against Buttercup?
GT: Mimi's party. (I dunno either).
SB: WTF is going on?

PPGD: I would love to just say no and leave it at that, but Buttercup has some demons. Who knows, she might get a papercut?

GT: Male Strippers, Jeff applying Damage control, Him being all disapproving, bored and shit. Eventually leading up to the events in the earlier segments maybe?

SB: An all powerful character that was supposed to have the spotlight shunned for over 100 pages and finally showing up and dominating every page since? I wonder what will end up because of this.

It can't be anything like- "I didn't think of it that way, well so long." Everyone is too angry for that. I can't see this ending any way other than a battle or someone just disappearing.
Sir Soulchild wrote:No its cuz its only two people who actually care.
More people should care, it's a good thread that has been around for a very long time. If more people took an interest we could have some good brainstorms and conversations and stuff. So maybe the thread wouldn't be put in stasis for months at a time.

Bird oft Error

Postby Guardian » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:37 am

So correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bleedman ending SB with the hopes to restart it later?

Semper Vigilans

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:22 am

tis what i heard 3 years ago.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)