NOM NOM NOM

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: NOM NOM NOM

Postby mosama » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 am

Go check out the new Satans Excrement comic!

I always imagined heaven to be a perverted place. Maybe because I was told it was full of virgins for me to fuck before I even knew what fucking was. It also made me think because I was a virgin I would end up being some terrorists power bottom.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Lord Frieza » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:53 pm

So basically heaven is like hell, except on clouds? I mean, everyone is having sex... I would at least expect it to be straight sex.

Anyways, here's an anime boob jif.

And as an added bonus...

What. A. Boss.
Planet Pawner

Postby Gato » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Welp. Seems everywhere is equally rapetastic.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Exodis » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 pm

So... Hell and Heaven aren't that different after all... i'd be kinda ironic that Hell and Heaven actually looked like this. Mosama, you're 1st on the rape dungeon! lol
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby mosama » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Frieza wrote:So basically heaven is like hell, except on clouds? I mean, everyone is having sex... I would at least expect it to be straight sex.

Anyways, here's an anime boob jif.

And as an added bonus...

What. A. Boss.

Gato wrote:Welp. Seems everywhere is equally rapetastic.

exodis6 wrote:So... Hell and Heaven aren't that different after all... i'd be kinda ironic that Hell and Heaven actually looked like this. Mosama, you're 1st on the rape dungeon! lol

They're wayyyyyyyyyyyy different! Maybe it'll make sense in the next page or two. Hell is full of demons who torture the souls, Heaven is full of souls who torture angels. That's like totally opposite! Both involve torture though so I could see how you guys think its similar. Another thing that separates hell and heaven is that when hell advanced and got more civilized it built things to make it easier on the demons, heaven only made things worse for the angels. I SHOULD JUST SPOIL THE ENTIRE STORY
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Basinox » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:11 am

was that you there in heaven?
Refined trader

Postby mosama » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:49 am

Basinox wrote:was that you there in heaven?

No, That's a different terrorist, his name is 'mahmood' and he'll be explained in a couple pages. I needed a more stereotypical terrorist for the jokes I had in mind so I couldn't use myself, I had to create a crazy obese terrorist.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Littlisk » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:29 am

mosama wrote:No, That's a different terrorist, his name is 'mahmood' and he'll be explained in a couple pages. I needed a more stereotypical terrorist for the jokes I had in mind so I couldn't use myself, I had to create a crazy obese terrorist.

Thats a terrorist in your avatar? I always though it was some kind of hat made of ham lol

On topic:

So be good on earth = get to be bad in heaven?
"It takes the smartest people to admit theres always more to learn"

- Not a Know-it-All

Postby mosama » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 am

Littlisk wrote:
mosama wrote:No, That's a different terrorist, his name is 'mahmood' and he'll be explained in a couple pages. I needed a more stereotypical terrorist for the jokes I had in mind so I couldn't use myself, I had to create a crazy obese terrorist.

Thats a terrorist in your avatar? I always though it was some kind of hat made of ham lol

On topic:

So be good on earth = get to be bad in heaven?

LMAO! Yes, I'm a HAM terrorist. I terrorize HAM. MOSAMA BIN HAMIN. Hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo ham cuz im terrorizing everyone out here

and to be fair, heaven isn't FULL of people who just wanna do bad crazy stuff. There's vessels full of people who are just sleeping, playing pattycake, watching tv, or something else. But there are also vessels full of people who were only good in real life so they could be out of control in the afterlife- and I think those people really do exist in real life. There's people out there who only pray and are obedient so they can fuck 72 virgins when they die- thats what I was getting at with mahmood the terrorist in this comic.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Gato » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Goddamit now I need to draw ham being terrorized.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Littlisk » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:17 am

I know you don't wanna give away anymore than you have already(so feel free to decline) but whats heaven's plan when a

soul has already found its "heaven on earth" and won't accept any substitute?
"It takes the smartest people to admit theres always more to learn"

- Not a Know-it-All

Postby mosama » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Gato wrote:Goddamit now I need to draw ham being terrorized.

That would be the best piece of art ever

Littlisk wrote:I know you don't wanna give away anymore than you have already(so feel free to decline) but whats heaven's plan when a

soul has already found its "heaven on earth" and won't accept any substitute?

I'm not sure what you mean by found its heaven on earth, do you mean the soul's idea of heaven is earth so it refuses to leave earth? Because the souls are forced to leave earth, they're sucked up into the portals in the clouds.

If you mean they're idea of heaven is earth so they wanna go back to earth, there's probably a huge vessel in this heaven labeled 'living simulation' full of those people in a fake earth substitute world contained in the vessel.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Gato » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Look for it in one of your threads soon, Mosama. <3

Return to Comic Updates and News!