Housekeeping

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Housekeeping

Postby Sonata2011 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:17 am

how u gonna Call Mimi the buster!! lol
Dexter Rules
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:41 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Housekeeping

Postby Light10s » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Can somebody tell me how much a house weighs cause i can scarily imagine anybody would survive a slam dunk like that?

___________

Those who doth fear the light shall receive the judgement hand of thy wicked soul
60005
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: Where evil cannot cross
Gender: Male

Re: Housekeeping

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Light10s wrote:Can somebody tell me how much a house weighs cause i can scarily imagine anybody would survive a slam dunk like that?

You do realize that A; the house was pretty old and made out of wood, so too much damage it wouldn't do and more important B; Mina turned into mist she didn't receive any damage
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Housekeeping

Postby Light10s » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 am

Darkingdomhearts wrote:
Light10s wrote:Can somebody tell me how much a house weighs cause i can scarily imagine anybody would survive a slam dunk like that?

You do realize that A; the house was pretty old and made out of wood, so too much damage it wouldn't do and more important B; Mina turned into mist she didn't receive any damage



Yes i am well aware of that, thank you very much. But you dodged the question, how much
do you think it weighs? People can't help but wonder how something so fictional can do alot
of damage in real life.
60005
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: Where evil cannot cross
Gender: Male

Re: Housekeeping

Postby Gato » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 am

I didn't realize you could vacuum mist.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Housekeeping

Postby maltese-summer123 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 pm

makes you wonder what will happen next?
offline
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Housekeeping

Postby Light10s » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Mimi................ugh what is it? what is driving her to move forward after everything she went through, you would expect that its all hatred and revenge that keeping her going but there's something else Jr. saw it to there was more to her than what he saw of her past. there is something else driving her and i'm not convinced its "Him's" that's responsible.
60005
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: Where evil cannot cross
Gender: Male

Re: Housekeeping

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Wait I just realized in Mimi's past the lava monster was after her too and he said something about his boss wanting her. If my memory is correct the lava monster was in Samurai Jack and his boss is Aku so is it possible that Him was training her to fight against Aku and rule his world? :? I'm just saying. :|
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 am
Gender: Female

Re: Housekeeping

Postby maltese-summer123 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:Wait I just realized in Mimi's past the lava monster was after her too and he said something about his boss wanting her. If my memory is correct the lava monster was in Samurai Jack and his boss is Aku so is it possible that Him was training her to fight against Aku and rule his world? :? I'm just saying. :|


umm you do know that in samurai jack the lave monster was a man who was imprisoned by Aku. not working for aku. big difference.
offline
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Housekeeping

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 pm

maltese-summer123 wrote:
Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:Wait I just realized in Mimi's past the lava monster was after her too and he said something about his boss wanting her. If my memory is correct the lava monster was in Samurai Jack and his boss is Aku so is it possible that Him was training her to fight against Aku and rule his world? :? I'm just saying. :|


umm you do know that in samurai jack the lave monster was a man who was imprisoned by Aku. not working for aku. big difference.



Sorry it's been a long time since I watch the show and still who else wanted Mimi so bad that they had to sent the lava monster who said that his "Boss" wanted her I mean Aku is just like Him right if not then who?

P.S I believe that Him and the count made a bet or something between Mimi and Mina to see whose stronger or to train both of them of their new powers.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 am
Gender: Female

Re: Housekeeping

Postby gazfan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Hair look cool
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Housekeeping

Postby maltese-summer123 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:
maltese-summer123 wrote:
Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:Wait I just realized in Mimi's past the lava monster was after her too and he said something about his boss wanting her. If my memory is correct the lava monster was in Samurai Jack and his boss is Aku so is it possible that Him was training her to fight against Aku and rule his world? :? I'm just saying. :|


umm you do know that in samurai jack the lave monster was a man who was imprisoned by Aku. not working for aku. big difference.



Sorry it's been a long time since I watch the show and still who else wanted Mimi so bad that they had to sent the lava monster who said that his "Boss" wanted her I mean Aku is just like Him right if not then who?

P.S I believe that Him and the count made a bet or something between Mimi and Mina to see whose stronger or to train both of them of their new powers.


I think the person who was the lave monsters "master" was Him.
offline
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 am
Gender: None specified

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests