League of Legends Snafu Group

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: League of Legends Snafu Group

Postby Hiryu » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:28 am

Really? They hardly bother me. The ones that are bothering me the most are Eves and Jayces.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:10 pm

I've been playing Dominion and it felt like I was always against a Darius. I hate that true damage, ugh.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Darius irk's me. Steals kills from a carry, stupid huge early damage, free DoT, true damage execute ult that refreshes, armor pen so stacking armor becomes useless, and strong carry-crusher W (The slow/AS lower).

Eve's and Jayce's are cake.

Postby Tuor » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Ugh, YES. Crushes me so hard.

Should I build health against him? I have no idea.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 pm

The only winning move is not to let Darius get close.

Postby Icha » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Well, that depends on who you're using against him. An AP top probably won't have a hard time with him (I think AP tops might be better than the usual, but that might be because I'm thinking of vlad and rumble, afterall)
One time when I was high, I thought I was in an ambulance dying. Turns out I was just eating sherbert.
-stufflikehearts-

Postby narutodesu » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Shen rapes his dick. Go on and get close~

Postby Zelosse » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 am

What I dislike is that if you sanguine pool or playful/trickster, his ult goes through with the animation but the cooldown is not stopped. We live in a world where you are given the faint glittering realization that darius is just going to wait for your ability to end and ult you again.

I feel like you should be rewarded for playing clever and using your damage prevention abilities at hte RIGHT time to avoid the damage of a heavy damage spell. Instead, we're laughed at and our very idea's spat back into our face for no reason.

on a second note, if it wasn't for the heimer remake I'd be really pissed off at the fact that 30 patches have come and gone yet his rocket's do not prioritize champions over fucking minions. If you're stuck in the middle of a teamfight or a creature camp you're fucked.

Postby Tuor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:42 am

Zelosse wrote:The only winning move is not to let Darius get close.

So then I'm pretty much fucked in Dominion
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hiryu » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:36 am

No, you do what ND said.
narutodesu wrote:Shen rapes his dick. Go on and get close~
With this, I killed a Darius 5 times without dying once and I even got the first blood. Without the need of my jungler.
They only killed me because the entire enemy team tower dived me.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Zelosse » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:22 am

That's cause shen is a beast.

Graves taunts rammus... and others.
Draven: "Throw that thing again, and I'm keeping it."

Postby Tuor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:31 pm

I don't play shen
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:51 pm

FREEBIIIRD!
Mephobiac

Postby Hiryu » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Tuor wrote:I don't play shen
What the flying fuck is wrong with you?!
Another counter I have for Darius is Kayle. They love using that ulti too much, so you just gonna ulti when almost dead and rape him.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:10 pm

I don't own her either.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hiryu » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Did you start playing after Season 1 ended? She was gifted to people along with a skin before it ended.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:32 pm

I guess so, I don't have her, I'm pretty sure
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:06 am

Nevermind, I do have Kayle.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asmodai » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 pm

An oldie, but by god did I laugh

That needs to be a new game mode
Mephobiac

Postby Tuor » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:49 am

Hahah, how does he do that?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hiryu » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:53 am

Remember when the masteries started being stored server-side instead of client-side? Well, that caused an exploit to be available that allowed you to put all your mastery points in just one thing. And that's what he did.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 pm

That's awesome
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby BobSagat » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:36 am

They fixed it unfortunately.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Panty Anarchy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 am

If you listen very closely, you can hear the QQ through the video!
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14
Slutty Angel

Postby Zelosse » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 am

So some baddie 0-3 vlad challenged me to a 1v1.

He picked Ahri, with 50 AP to start.

As a joke, I rolled AD brand.

I won...

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu Gaming