Real Estate Crash

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re:

Postby Rague » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Bleedman wrote:Griddles: It appears the housing market is in for a bit of a fall. Please consider the less fortunate who do not have a roof over their heads. Mina however does have a roof over her head... and it's coming right for her!

Bleedman, if you like Billy & Mandy, tell me... have you ever watched a show called Beetlejuice?

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby NallCalmer » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:01 pm

that house shouldn't be a problem to evade for Mina...maybe. Mimi's not letting up for a second though.
Demons, superhumans. Meh. Same crap, different day.

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm

I wonder if these ad-bots would like a thermite burn or a big boom delivered? Well, you're probably as familiar with one of the MythBusters's mottos as I am: "When in doubt, C4."

Rague, Bleedman doesn't come to these forums, but Griddles does. Ah yes, Beetlejuice: the ghastly hi-jinx of a character who could separate his head from his body, or just spin it madly. The cartoon's actually made a comeback on Teletoon. Y'know, in the movies he was just that much creepier.
A Page Flipper

Postby Sigment » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Xi-1 wrote:I wonder if these ad-bots would like a thermite burn or a big boom delivered? Well, you're probably as familiar with one of the MythBusters's mottos as I am: "When in doubt, C4."

If you say you want a hole in a wall, all I'll say is, "How big?"
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:49 am

It only need be large enough for them to finally get the message. Then again, they probably have no idea what boards their bots have been hitting. Repeatedly. It makes me wonder at these people's intelligence level, but only for a moment. I cannot be bothered to waste more energy on this issue. I'm sure the forum moderators or programmers will figure out some sort of filter that can keep them out.
A Page Flipper

Postby maltese-summer123 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:26 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:I wonder if these ad-bots would like a thermite burn or a big boom delivered? Well, you're probably as familiar with one of the MythBusters's mottos as I am: "When in doubt, C4."

If you say you want a hole in a wall, all I'll say is, "How big?"

while C4 is a good idea I think that's too ...much (says this while pulling out RPG missile launcher) while this baby will hit it's mark and cause "minor" damage to surrounding area.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 pm

maltese-summer123 wrote:first of    she is show taken in the beginning not killed, second drax isn't really a counter part from dexter   , and lastly, some people here haven't read afterbirth for it was leaked on the web while it was still being written so it be like saying to everyone the beginning and plot of a sequel while their still reading/watching the first one.

Sorry that I'm spoiling something that maybe won't even happen, and Griddles himself conformed Drax is the parallel counterpart of Dexter (since he also made Drax) and that picture or Blossom, Berserk, Dexter and Drax was made to let everyone realize he is an evil counterpart
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Light10s » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:15 pm

I know it's not even part of this thread and im gonna get alot of complaints from every body
but i feel i have to say this. Isn't the author getting a little ahead of him self. I mean, here i am reading
"Grim tails" and i hear that there is another Grim tails called "Afterbirth". doesn't that ruin the the whole storyline? No one is supposed to know that there is a second story until after the first one is finished. because then everybody knows what will happen in the end and will lose all interest in the first book and start looking forward for new chapters in the second book. (if i made anyone mad i will take there criticism but i felt like had to say that)

Those who doth fear the light shall receive the judgement hand of thy wicked soul

Postby Silver Mane » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:21 pm

@light10s- Yes and No.

Artistic Licence. And some artists just "Wing it" so to speak. After birth was leaked. I really don't know how or much about afterbirth.......But you do have a good point about it kinda ruining the ending for Grim Tales and I think Bleedman did over step himself abit by creating Afterbirth before finishing Grim Tales itself. But now Afterbirth has been axed according to Someone on the forum a little while ago. (Think It was Grids, I could be wrong. If I am, I am sorry in advance.) :unsure:
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/

Postby JJROX999 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:18 pm

i still cant believe that's blossoms girl its totally weird right? :eek:

Postby achthenuts » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:47 am

Head swap lulz... :roll:
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Mimi is building a house on Boardwalk. Better not land on it again, Mina: hotels are next.
A Page Flipper

Postby 49dra » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 am

SPIRIT HOUSE! If anybody got that reference you deserve a cookie. :grin:

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!