Real Estate Crash

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Shmannon » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:25 am

I just went on your deviantart
No more GT?! :(
GAH HANI SEM PI HAS THE SAME BLOOD TYPE AS KYOYA
RUN FOR YOU LIVES D:
offline
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:02 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Basinox » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:51 am

am i the onle one who thinks that the count should grow a mustache?
Refined trader
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: in my own world
Gender: Male

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby bleedmansoilder » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:28 am

wait mimi can fly? :grin: sweetness :twisted: im just luvinz it
offline
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby JunSama » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:42 am

Is it wrong that I find watching these two fight very simulating?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:33 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby ieiodfsa89 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 am

Bot
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bot
offline
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 am

What are you simulating, JunSama? Another fight? Because there's one going on right now. Hmm, these ads... [borrows a random item from Mimi and hits the ad-bot with it]. There, I feel a little better now. I only didn't bother with two items because the ad is shorter this time.

Maybe Mimi can't fly. Maybe it's just a high jump with extreme hangtime. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.
A Page Flipper
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby maltese-summer123 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:11 pm

ok then the next person/ad-bot to post about that stupid web site again (pulls out a chainsaw from thin air and turns it on) I will decorate this chat room/forum with your blood..

and on note about this page, I love how we see the count in this style along with this version of mimi which seems to be less... poker face
offline
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Basinox » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:19 pm

^ i agree with you
Refined trader
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: in my own world
Gender: Male

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Gato » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Considering her mother, I'm not surprised Mimi can fly.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Light10s » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:49 pm

I don't know if this is the right thread But am i seeing a hint of jealousy from minnie towards
Mimi? i mean after that last encounter with Mimi i couldn't tell if she was good or bad. And the way she looked at Joiner it looked almost like she was Suedsing him to take her and every bit of her. :redface:


And another thing, on the (GTFDB) Afterbirth Drax looks alot like Dexter. Twin brother that i haven't seen before? or is it a character that i forgot about after finishing the (Grim adventures of Billy and Manndy)?
60005
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: Where evil cannot cross
Gender: Male

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby maltese-summer123 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:14 am

Light10s wrote:I don't know if this is the right thread But am i seeing a hint of jealousy from minnie towards
Mimi? i mean after that last encounter with Mimi i couldn't tell if she was good or bad. And the way she looked at Joiner it looked almost like she was Suedsing him to take her and every bit of her. :redface:


And another thing, on the (GTFDB) Afterbirth Drax looks alot like Dexter. Twin brother that i haven't seen before? or is it a character that i forgot about after finishing the (Grim adventures of Billy and Manndy)?


first of, don't mention "Afterbirth" unless you put a "spoiler" sign with it, second your pages behind on the whole mimi/minnie situation and finally, you misspelled junior and I guess seducing.
offline
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby rac7d » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:26 am

Wah mimi is a powerpuff

as much as I am enjoying thins How is it we given 3 updates for this new piece and ppgd is sis still on that epic cliffhanger? Ihad feeling that it was gnna happen but still
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby bvjfda8f9dsa » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:58 am

Bot
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bot
offline
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:23 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby maltese-summer123 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 am

bvjfda8f9dsa wrote:welcome to: http://www.netetrader.com

The website wholesale for many kinds of
fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.


free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

http://www.mineokmalls.com

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

http://www.netetrader.com


ENOUGH WITH THIS F?*\&ING AD. I swear one more person post this again and I will go phsyco on all your asses...... WE CLEAR.
offline
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Gato » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:06 am

Spam bot, bro. They don't listen to your pointless threats.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby apstorm » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:34 am

Colony Drop Classic.
"Dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!"

"Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on. Lets go!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:11 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:55 am

maltese-summer123 wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:Please don`t let Mina die she`s such a cool character (she probably doesn`t because she dies in after, though it isnt cwnon yet)

:frown: well you just spoiled the surprise for everyone who hasn't read "after***th", so just saying from now on anyone who mentions this said comic must add a spoilers to the message ok.

Sorry to say this but afterbirth isn`t canon itsa submission. And she dies on the first page dont really spoil anything, and to that other guy, drax is the parellel counterpart of dexter (like the powerpunk girls are from the powerpuff girls)
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby maltese-summer123 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:
maltese-summer123 wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:Please don`t let Mina die she`s such a cool character (she probably doesn`t because she dies in after, though it isnt cwnon yet)

:frown: well you just spoiled the surprise for everyone who hasn't read "after***th", so just saying from now on anyone who mentions this said comic must add a spoilers to the message ok.

Sorry to say this but afterbirth isn`t canon itsa submission. And she dies on the first page dont really spoil anything, and to that other guy, drax is the parellel counterpart of dexter (like the powerpunk girls are from the powerpuff girls)


first of    she is show taken in the beginning not killed, second drax isn't really a counter part from dexter   , and lastly, some people here haven't read afterbirth for it was leaked on the web while it was still being written so it be like saying to everyone the beginning and plot of a sequel while their still reading/watching the first one.
offline
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Yeah, I haven't read Afterbirth.

Also, who thinks it would be funnier if Mimi was throwing the house from Up at Mina?
A Page Flipper
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Sigment » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Also, who thinks it would be funnier if Mimi was throwing the house from Up at Mina?

Awww... but then the house wouldn't hit as hard... :(
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby stratus » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 pm

maltese-summer123 wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:Sorry to say this but afterbirth isn`t canon itsa submission. And she dies on the first page dont really spoil anything, and to that other guy, drax is the parellel counterpart of dexter (like the powerpunk girls are from the powerpuff girls)


first of all she is shown taken in the beginning not killed, second drax isn't really a counter part from dexter, and lastly, some people here haven't read afterbirth for it was leaked on the web while it was still being written so it be like saying to everyone the beginning and plot of a sequel while their still reading/watching the first one.

well on the drax topic

Image

Berserk aka evil blossom with normal dexter and Drax aka evil dexter with normal blossom. so Drax is most likely intended to be an evil counter part of dexter as Beserk is to blossom. (the power punks are from a mirror dimension where good guys are evil and bad guys are good so an evil dexter must exist)
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:37 am

stratus wrote:
maltese-summer123 wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:Sorry to say this but afterbirth isn`t canon itsa submission. And she dies on the first page dont really spoil anything, and to that other guy, drax is the parellel counterpart of dexter (like the powerpunk girls are from the powerpuff girls)


first of all she is shown taken in the beginning not killed, second drax isn't really a counter part from dexter, and lastly, some people here haven't read afterbirth for it was leaked on the web while it was still being written so it be like saying to everyone the beginning and plot of a sequel while their still reading/watching the first one.

well on the drax topic

Image

Berserk aka evil blossom with normal dexter and Drax aka evil dexter with normal blossom. so Drax is most likely intended to be an evil counter part of dexter as Beserk is to blossom. (the power punks are from a mirror dimension where good guys are evil and bad guys are good so an evil dexter must exist)



Correct.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9696
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 12:00 am
Location: I Have Always Been Here
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby yiyfs9fds » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 am

Bot
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bot
offline
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:04 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Dr_Hardman » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:42 am

Do you guys build your houses plain in the botton? no pipes? No gas entry? No undergound cable? Just ready for the case Superman needs to lift it?
offline
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Real Estate Crash

Postby Littlisk » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Dr_Hardman wrote:Do you guys build your houses plain in the botton? no pipes? No gas entry? No undergound cable? Just ready for the case Superman needs to lift it?


Of course they do! Click here to see more #quality buildings just like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSOyR3X2y9A

Even pros do this lol
"It takes the smartest people to admit theres always more to learn"

- Not a Know-it-All
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: United States of America
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests