Seeing into the future

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Seeing into the future

Postby Light10s » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:08 am

What can you predict in the next couple chapters that will happen :O

Re: Seeing into the future

Postby Mir@k » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 am

I predict this thread will get locked.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7644
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Light10s » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:13 am

So this is what i think will happen."this is so cool, and this came from the top of my head." The white warp has already covered the building and is aiming to cover the entire city of megaville in 10 minutes. A big courser jet is hovering over the the building. Inside the the jet are twelve soldiers in high clad armor ( like the suit from that PS3 game called "Vanquish") their objective is to enter the warp space perimeter deep into the underground MIB phissility, locate the the cause of the warp, and revers the cause to it's original state. the troops descend into there pods into the warp then the building and down the hole. one pod miss drops and drop right next to the hole. the team exits their pods and starts making there way to the MIB place. the guy left behind exits his pod and looks around and all he sees is alot of destruction and robot junk. he thinks back to the briefing on the jet as he asks his lutanite a question. " Sir won't we be killed if we enter the warp?" "The suits your wearing are meant to withstand extra terrestrial or other supernatural phinomina. so you won't have to worry about dieing once you enter the warp." the guy checks his wrist to find out how much time before the city is engulfed. (6:30) Five and a half minutes before the dead line. as he turn around to head for the objective he sees XJ-9 on her knees with horns out of her head and and some chip on her head. unconscious and not responding to any of his actions he try's to remove the chip so she can come back to her senses. " AH! this thing is jam stuck on her head forgive me Jen this might tickle a little"
rising his fist to his top left chest and (POOOW, SLAM DUNK) punches XJ-9 on the forehead and breaks the chip. the guy places a gadget on her stomic and try's to wake her. XJ-9 slowly opens her eyes and sees a blurry person, her eye sight begins to clear up and who does she see? :O :!: IT'S BRAAAD!

Postby Grieffon » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:23 am

I highly suggest that you read the rules. And pay attention to what other people are saying. If you want to post predictions, follow Mir's link and post in the right place, otherwise your thread will get locked and mods might give you warnings.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Postby Dibullba » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:55 am

I predict people making predictions of this thread predictably being locked

Postby Mir@k » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:44 am

Light10s wrote:So this me being stupid
Are you fucking serious like is this for real? I just linked you to the fucking predictions thread and you still made your stupid fucking post. I'd report the thread twice if i could.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Light10s » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:16 am

I'm new at this guys if i made a mistake i'm sorry! i just wanted to say what i thought :redface:

Postby Light10s » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 am

Anyway the purpose of this topic is to just to tell everyone what you think the next couple chapters are going to be, just (Brainstorm) I spoke my peace now it's your turn.

Postby Mir@k » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 am

Do you read what people tell you, or you won't take anything that isn't what you want?

http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... f=2&t=7644

^^^^^^^^ SEE THAT??? CLICK ON IT.

There is already a thread for that purpose. We don't need two of them. Stop posting on this thread, AND READ WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Marquis de Soth » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:03 am

Hey Mirak, chill out. You reported the thread, no need to post any more. In fact, what you're doing is actively detrimental.

Anyways, please read the Global Forum Rules before you post any more. Also, there is this handy information thread that you should read as well. For predictions, we already have a thread for that purpose over here.
Marquis de Soth

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)