The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Postby Invader Zak » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 am

Meander wrote:Professor Membrane - facing the abyss LIKE A BOSS.

infused with the power of super toast he can face any foe without fear of death. Even a bright light of doom!
You've Been Invaded

Postby g_abby » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Cloud1122 wrote:Usually when u try 2 reach for the strawberry the branch starts to break. So we stop trying to reach for it, but the branch is breaking; so now we r about 2 fall. Instead of grabbing the strawberry I grab the nearest branch to live another day. (or some other happy crap like that, whatever suits u)

True, why die trying to get something that we can always get when we are saved from the branch

Postby NallCalmer » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Cloud1122 wrote:Usually when u try 2 reach for the strawberry the branch starts to break. So we stop trying to reach for it, but the branch is breaking; so now we r about 2 fall. Instead of grabbing the strawberry I grab the nearest branch to live another day. (or some other happy crap like that, whatever suits u)

bare in mind that its a very steep drop plus there could be more tigers waiting at the bottom of the cliff. you could wait it out to see if the tiger above you would just leave to find something else to hunt, but your endurance has limits as to how long you could hang there... lol sorry. i just bother alot w/ logic.
Demons, superhumans. Meh. Same crap, different day.

Postby RavenClaw » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:21 pm

I think Zim sums up the main topic and most reactions here quite nicely: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNtd5K66oZA&t=0m8s
Though I honestly don't blame Dexter, he thinks he's gonna die, it's a normal reaction (in media at least...)
When we hit out lowest point, we are open to the greatest change"

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don’t want your damn lemons! What the am I supposed to do with these?!'”
-Cave Johnson (Portal 2)

In dreams begin responsibility
-Cornielious Tower (Tower Prep)

...you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
-Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter)

“90% of everything is crap”
-Theodore Sturgeon("Sturgeon's law")

Postby witchgirl951 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Just one thing to say......
WHY DEXTER WHY!!!!??? :'( :'( :'(
Remember everything is not what is seems...

Postby Callum » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:34 am

I still want to know what happened to Jenny..

Postby frozen_past » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:00 pm

*Sigh* :| I've just registered to post something...but,I kept reading this comic I liked it but,then when I knew the future was a mess and only one puff survived and my favorite couples didn't go on...I kinda hate this comic already honestly..My couple was really PPGxRRB,I didnt agrue on the DexterxBlossom...but when I knew ONLY ONE PPG LIVED AND THEY DIDNT GOT GOING RRR I WAS FRICKIN MAD! :evil:

Postby Imosa » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Yeah, that's not an option.

Postby jose_254 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:30 am

Please make more I want to see more I can not let go this comic is amazing :D ........ And will Otto go into the past to stop them since he said that they only interpret with things that might change the world and why hasn't Major Glory or anyone pop inside the series xD......

Ps: Who is that fat indian scientist guy at the last chapter I know who he is but I don't know his affiliation or name

Postby achthenuts » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:57 am

jose_254 wrote:Ps: Who is that fat indian scientist guy at the last chapter I know who he is but I don't know his affiliation or name

Professor Issac Sumdac
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Invader Zak » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:14 am

frozen_past wrote:*Sigh* :| I've just registered to post something...but,I kept reading this comic I liked it but,then when I knew the future was a mess and only one puff survived and my favorite couples didn't go on...I kinda hate this comic already honestly..My couple was really PPGxRRB,I didnt agrue on the DexterxBlossom...but when I knew ONLY ONE PPG LIVED AND THEY DIDNT GOT GOING RRR I WAS FRICKIN MAD! :evil:

Invader Zak wrote:Hm? Giant white light engulfs the world, No one is burning up just disappearing, and the bomb looked like an hourglass. I think where about to experience a PPGD version of the Sonic: Genesis Arc {From the StH comic} I don't know I could be wrong. :unsure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6OifhQ64EM

No need to get mad cause anything can happen on the next page.
You've Been Invaded

Postby Kfabello98 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:32 am

:'( So this is the end well dexter kiss a girl and it was mandark sister but she was hot.But still I hope there be more because this is a nightmare.

:'( This comic of power puff girls was about family, Romance, and deception but at the this moment the comic will not end but on the brigt side dexter kiss mandark sister olga.

BeeAre: Don't Double-Post.

Postby witchgirl951 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Kfabello98 wrote::'( This comic of power puff girls was about family, Romance, and deception but at the this moment the comic will not end but on the brigt side dexter kiss mandark sister olga.

Again remind me why that is Good!?
Remember everything is not what is seems...

Postby Rague » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:36 pm

So... this is what was supposed to happen during the Teen Titans Season1 finale with the fake Chromaton bomb? :p

Postby Mohxi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:10 pm

so sad!!! I understand that dexter had feelings for her.. but nooo! why kiss her and not blossom? ;___; I hope this isn't the ending... It would be too sad... :'(

Postby Aiarashi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 pm

I gotta say this is brilliant! Hehe XD
I mean, really, ever since I saw Olga at the end of Chapter 6 I had been wondering, like, what could possibly happen now? Would she get revenge, or does she even know who did this? How will it all unfold in the end?
And honestly, I feel I'm not disappointed, because I did not see that coming, yet it seems to fit so perfectly.
So I applaud you, good sirs!

Postby Invader Zak » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:43 am

Mohxi wrote:so sad!!! I understand that dexter had feelings for her.. but nooo! why kiss her and not blossom? ;___; I hope this isn't the ending... It would be too sad... :'(

If it ended like this it would be disappointing like Mass Effect 3. It builds you up, makes you love the characters and the story only to knock you down at the end and there's nothing you can do to stop it. if this is the end, which I don't believe, my reaction is this.

Me: Wait that's it? ImageImage
You've Been Invaded

Postby Sasten » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:11 am

uh how much longer till next chapter the suspense is killing me and 1000 others or more

Postby NallCalmer » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:36 am

well it is the Summer. even Bleedman needs a break. lol

Postby peanut735 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Hey! I'm late, but better late than never, right? To answer the question, I dislike strawberries with passion, so I would just hold on to the branch with all I've got.
NO,DEXTER DID NOT CHEAT! GOSH! I read all 8 of the comment pages and I am fairly annoyed. Just cause that's how I am. Easily annoyed.
I am very sorry to say I don't understand the bomb theory. What is it gonna do, and what's that word that starts with a T? Trachyons or something? What in the world are they?
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.

Postby Invader Zak » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 am

peanut735 wrote:Hey! I'm late, but better late than never, right? To answer the question, I dislike strawberries with passion, so I would just hold on to the branch with all I've got.
NO,DEXTER DID NOT CHEAT! GOSH! I read all 8 of the comment pages and I am fairly annoyed. Just cause that's how I am. Easily annoyed.
I am very sorry to say I don't understand the bomb theory. What is it gonna do, and what's that word that starts with a T? Trachyons or something? What in the world are they?

Hm? Giant white light engulfs the world, No one is burning up just disappearing, and the bomb looked like an hourglass. I think where about to experience a PPGD version of the Sonic: Genesis Arc {From the StH comic} I don't know I could be wrong.

If your refering to my bomb theory then it is fairly simple to explain.

1: If we go back a few pages we can see that the bomb clearly looks exactly like an hourglass which kind of hints that it involves time.

2: The explosion looks more like it's engulfing them then destroying them. Now hold the it doesn't matter thought because it does. I don't see people burning up into a crisp in an instant or see them catch on fire so what does this bomb do if it's not causing dismemberment, burning, or excruciating pain for it's victims? Sonic: Genesis Arc shows a similar white explosion that engulfs the world, and creates a pocket dimension where Robotnik has control. confusing yes, but the main point is that we don't see it cause any form of pain towards it's victims then what is the danger to this explosion?

And don't say it happen to fast cause it wasn't a air-bomb where the air is ignited and annihilates everything in a millisecond. It started out slow and gradually built up speed.

3. Dr.X surely knew his daughter, Bell, would die so either he's more evil then we all previously thought seeing how he would send his little girl on a suicide mission or something is up.

Again I could be wrong and you can ignore me because honestly we don't know what to expect on the next page. Bleedman's like Batman he has no limits he can do whatever he sees fit for this situation. For the real answers wait until the next page comes out.

I'm done explaining and I won't explain it again. I'll stay in touch, but it will be through idle conversation.
You've Been Invaded

Postby NallCalmer » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Invader Zak wrote:
peanut735 wrote:Hey! I'm late, but better late than never, right? To answer the question, I dislike strawberries with passion, so I would just hold on to the branch with all I've got.

Hm? Giant white light engulfs the world, No one is burning up just disappearing, and the bomb looked like an hourglass. I think where about to experience a PPGD version of the Sonic: Genesis Arc {From the StH comic} I don't know I could be wrong.

If your refering to my bomb theory then it is fairly simple to explain.

1: If we go back a few pages we can see that the bomb clearly looks exactly like an hourglass which kind of hints that it involves time.

2: The explosion looks more like it's engulfing them then destroying them. Now hold the it doesn't matter thought because it does. I don't see people burning up into a crisp in an instant or see them catch on fire so what does this bomb do if it's not causing dismemberment, burning, or excruciating pain for it's victims? Sonic: Genesis Arc shows a similar white explosion that engulfs the world, and creates a pocket dimension where Robotnik has control. confusing yes, but the main point is that we don't see it cause any form of pain towards it's victims then what is the danger to this explosion?

And don't say it happen to fast cause it wasn't a air-bomb where the air is ignited and annihilates everything in a millisecond. It started out slow and gradually built up speed.

3. Dr.X surely knew his daughter, Bell, would die so either he's more evil then we all previously thought seeing how he would send his little girl on a suicide mission or something is up.

Again I could be wrong and you can ignore me because honestly we don't know what to expect on the next page. Bleedman's like Batman he has no limits he can do whatever he sees fit for this situation. For the real answers wait until the next page comes out.

I'm done explaining and I won't explain it again. I'll stay in touch, but it will be through idle conversation.

this is why i keep having the feeling that everyone would live after its all said and done.

Postby DjLeAnoymous- » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:47 pm

I know this may sound rude but, Dexter y u know kiss blossom instead ! DD;'< YOU LIKED HER RIGHT !? Y U KISS OLGA CHEATER -.-' FUUUUUUUUU ! Another thing is this the end of the chapter ? did they all die ? ;(

Postby NallCalmer » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:57 pm

DjLeAnoymous- wrote:I know this may sound rude but, Dexter y u know kiss blossom instead ! DD;'< YOU LIKED HER RIGHT !? Y U KISS OLGA CHEATER -.-' FUUUUUUUUU ! Another thing is this the end of the chapter ? did they all die ? ;(

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=52860&start=25 scroll down to BeeAre's post and then mine. just thought it'd save some time of explanation but i probably won't do this too much.

Postby bleedmansoilder » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:22 pm

So sad :'( . Please tell me mad happens to bubbles andcourage

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!