Grim Tales: GTFO

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Grim Tales: GTFO

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:21 pm

I wouldn't think so. I'd have expected her clothing to change slightly, maybe a skull or two for example. Also, the title "birthday" brings to mind a young version of Mimi, or should I say younger.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:25 am

Mirak wrote:I just hope minnie doesn't get a chapter, she's boring. c:

^ I agree. -.-

On another note... I'm wondering if Bleedman (or Griddles, if he wrote this page/chapter) has read "Bunnicula". Because they have the same misunderstanding, and try to pound a (meat) steak into the demon rabbit's heart... Yeah.

WAIT~!! Birthday + Mimi not having her bangs cut yet = JEFF IS GIVING MIMI THE NECKLACE FROM RAVEN?? :mrgreen:
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby GridsNaranek » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:14 pm

This wasn't meant to get uploaded, I have nothing to do with this comic and I'm pissed off about it.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby iLuvWMGs » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Bleedman decided to go solo?
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 am

GridsNaranek wrote:This wasn't meant to get uploaded, I have nothing to do with this comic and I'm pissed off about it.

Oh no....
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 am

Oh no?

Just how much worse could it be without Grids? Let's just find out. Let's not put too many preconceptions on it.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Lady Haru » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:54 am

iLuvWMGs wrote:Bleedman decided to go solo?

oh jeez, because that's just gone smashing with Sugarbits
just what are we in for?
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World // Tumblr // Facebook // Steam // Dreadful Comics
Well if I had quotes from others, I would put them here, but I am just another bug in the garden of Snafu.
Is Not Currently Available

Postby gamefan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:22 am

iLuvWMGs wrote:Bleedman decided to go solo?

That would be great. I mean, would be nice to see a comic and script made by Bleedman himself.
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby achthenuts » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:31 am

GridsNaranek wrote:This wasn't meant to get uploaded, I have nothing to do with this comic and I'm pissed off about it.

Meh ?
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby jorama » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:06 am

interesting indeed

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:53 am

I am intrigued by this. so does this meam we will see even less of his real stories?
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Mir@k » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:10 pm

GridsNaranek wrote:I have nothing to do with this comic
^^^^^This is the only part of that post everyone should care about because it's the only part of the post that is informative regarding the page we saw, i don't see why bleedman should restrict the upload of material he made because he wanted to just because you collab with him by writing a comic of the same universe, or do you pay him to work with you or something? Is he using your material without permission (And i mean your own, original material)? If none of those are "yes" then what's the problem?
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GridsNaranek » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

This page was opposed by all three members of the writing team that work for Bleed, for several reasons.

We do not need a new Grim Tales comic less than a week after the conclusion of WHAM. It deserved a break and some rest. I anticipated a negative response from a percentage of the readers. This current comic has not been planned in any fashion and I have no idea where Bleed is taking it. It is unnecessary and detracts from the previous one by again focusing on the same character.

GT finishing at WHAM was an opportunity to rejig our focus. I have been pushing for Sugarbits to take top priority so that can be completed and gotten out of the way. Bringing GT back (which Bleed describes as "[his] baby") again denies SB the proper chance it needs to be finished.

Myself, DMajorboss and BeeAre have all voiced our disapproval of the comic being uploaded at this stage, to little avail. The last time a unanimous difference of opinion was expressed and ignored, Red Riding Hood made her first appearance in Sugarbits and we all know what happened after that. Since the page was uploaded, BeeAre and myself have requested it be taken down so that GT can resume its proper rest period and we can retool the page for later. Again, no success as of yet.

As of this moment, I'm still pushing for SB to receive its proper chance. I don't speak for the others but I am guessing that they feel similarly. As a result, I will have nothing to do with further Grim Tales until such time as Sugarbits is completed - however long that takes. The focus, by all means, should be Sugarbits and PPGD. The team also has plans for something new in the future but all of that is jeopardised by the continuance of Grim Tales.

I hope that clears the picture up a bit - please address further concerns in PMs. Thanks.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Grieffon » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:58 pm

So, by continuing GT on his own, Bleed can potentially screw up all 3 comics and even future projects?

Last edited by Grieffon on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby iLuvWMGs » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:08 pm

There sure is a lot of hate in the office recently...
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby BeeAre » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 pm

iLuvWMGs wrote:There sure is a lot of hate in the office recently...

look i would annihilate every living piece of matter on the planet

BUT

not even cloning the thing after i was done and letting it metastasize back over 3 additional billion years for the chance to kill literally everything that ever was and every will be up until this point whereupon i would kill everything all at once again

and i couldn't do it again without time travel because the fucking sun will explode the next two billion years after THAT.

so two whole trips of me literally killing every PERSON and every OTHER ANIMAL and every PLANT and every FUNGUS and every PROTIST and every BACTERIA and measuring every type of renegade undead RNA strand that dares to call itself a virus and shooting it in its carbon capsule headcase before it has the chance to cause any epidemic that i myself do not personally invest myself in

and every tiny weird alien structure or undetermined place in the system of carbon-based life that we use as the ecological basis for things existing and being called ORGANIC

and this is where i return to the BUT from so long ago:

that would not sate my fucking hatred.

that's the only thing keeping me from doing it, so consider yourself lucky.

Griddles and I have had our disagreements, but we're pretty united in how we dislike this story. honk honk :0)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:39 pm

No love for the prion?
Marquis de Soth

Postby BeeAre » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Marquis de Soth wrote:No love for the prion?

no love for any of it that would be the point of extermination. but as prions are merely differently shaped but chemically identical proteins I THINK THEY FALL UNDER THE NORMAL CLASSIFICATIONS.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby GridsNaranek » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:51 pm

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Mir@k » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 pm

You're a silly person BR, vicoding rush? And i like the double standard Soth, i get an edit on one of my posts for using a picture plus text but everyone else gets to use pictures? What is this what are you doing.

Props to griddles for posting something other than worthless cryptic banter for once, it was very enlightening indeed (tru dis)! :D
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:55 pm

BeeAre wrote:
Marquis de Soth wrote:No love for the prion?

no love for any of it that would be the point of extermination. but as prions are merely differently shaped but chemically identical proteins I THINK THEY FALL UNDER THE NORMAL CLASSIFICATIONS.

They're like the red headed step child.
Marquis de Soth

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 am

BeeAre wrote:
iLuvWMGs wrote:There sure is a lot of hate in the office recently...

look i would annihilate every living piece of matter on the planet

BUT

not even cloning the thing after i was done and letting it metastasize back over 3 additional billion years for the chance to kill literally everything that ever was and every will be up until this point whereupon i would kill everything all at once again

and i couldn't do it again without time travel because the fucking sun will explode the next two billion years after THAT.

so two whole trips of me literally killing every PERSON and every OTHER ANIMAL and every PLANT and every FUNGUS and every PROTIST and every BACTERIA and measuring every type of renegade undead RNA strand that dares to call itself a virus and shooting it in its carbon capsule headcase before it has the chance to cause any epidemic that i myself do not personally invest myself in

and every tiny weird alien structure or undetermined place in the system of carbon-based life that we use as the ecological basis for things existing and being called ORGANIC

and this is where i return to the BUT from so long ago:

that would not sate my fucking hatred.

that's the only thing keeping me from doing it, so consider yourself lucky.

Griddles and I have had our disagreements, but we're pretty united in how we dislike this story. honk honk :0)

Umm... excuse me but did I push a button here?

Postby Mir@k » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 am

You should try to read beeare's posts more.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 am

iLuvWMGs wrote:Umm... excuse me but did I push a button here?
Probably not. It's a very harsh time right now. The worse I think you did was walk into the middle of a mental war-zone in a clown outfit.

Which is to say, you got shot.

Apparently Bleed is feeling rebellious. I would love to jump on the 'temporarily hate Bleedman' bandwagon, but I don't blame him too much. If I was drawing 10 comics at once and having half a dozen ANGRY people breathing down my neck, telling me what to do; I would like to just sit down and do what I wanted for an undetermined amount of time as well.

But in all honesty, he has come this far with all of these comics. About, what... 8? 9 years? More?

I seriously doubt he would throw everything out the window just cause he wanted to have fun. I say let him do what he wants for a while. If he continues to ignore collaboration, abolish the collaboration.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Mir@k » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:30 am

Tbqh props to bleedman exactly because of what the above poster said. Seriously you guys, the way you sometimes paint bleedman it's like he was only a medium for you to project your writing into graphics. I kiiind of understand the whole "omg the comics are in jeopardy!" stance, but seriously, if you guys could brush off Afterbirth as not being canon (or it is, who the actual fuck knows anymore) then this one should be as easily brushed off as well. Give him a break, an artist needs a breather from being constantly led by others.
Last edited by Mir@k on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)