New PpGD: "The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below" (6/27/12)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PpGD: "The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below" (6/27/12)

Postby The_Black_Dragon » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
Hold on a second, just hang on for a second-

Stay with me... this is going to be tricky- but hear me out-

I SAID HEAR ME OUT... okay... what if- now WHAT...

IF...

She got with...

You listening?

What if she got with Him?

That would be CRAZY wouldn't it?

What if...

Yes, yes, I know, in... I think it's Grim Tales, she did it with Him and they supposedly have a kid together... Now if you would kindly never mention this again because the idea of that freak with Blossom or anything is one step closer to having me bring a friggin hatchet to my laptop... *commencing shuddering*

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:14 pm

i've got a jumbo family pack of brain bleach everybody, tilt your heads to the side and i'll pour in a generous amount and hopefully we can through peer pressure convince bleedman to get in line
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby iLuvWMGs » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Peer pressure will not do, we must use force and drag him into the cold turkey closet and lock him in until he recovers...

Btw @Black_Dragon are you certain you don't need help in getting an avatar?
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:50 pm

BeeAre wrote:i've got a jumbo family pack of brain bleach everybody, tilt your heads to the side and i'll pour in a generous amount and hopefully we can through peer pressure convince bleedman to get in line

Freaking shot in the dark, we get Bleedman to listen to us.

What are (y)our demands, BeeAre?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby The_Black_Dragon » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 pm

iLuvWMGs wrote:Btw @Black_Dragon are you certain you don't need help in getting an avatar?

At the rate this is going, I'm gonna need help.

iLuvWMGs wrote:Peer pressure will not do, we must use force and drag him into the cold turkey closet and lock him in until he recovers...

What exactly happened to him?

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:11 pm

The_Black_Dragon wrote:What exactly happened to him?

I'm sure it's just the usual things.

1: Overweight
2: Loves Loli to an unhealthy degree

Nothing else really comes to mind.

It might be something newer, but I seriously doubt it.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby The_Black_Dragon » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
1: Overweight
2: Loves Loli to an unhealthy degree

Sounds like almost everyone on fakku (look for it yourselves, I'm not getting banned)

Birdofterror wrote:Nothing else really comes to mind.

It might be something newer, but I seriously doubt it.

I hope it's nothing serious. I'd hate to be left hanging here.

Also, I've done a bit of research and a stop-gap is used to substitute something, usually temporarily. Considering what Otto was saying, I'm guessing Black Eden's trying to substitute a certain event with something else, but I don't know with what.

This also means the Professor-or better everyone caught in the blast-will have to find a means of breaking this stop-gap before the event can be replaced. If not then Black Eden could replace that moment with something more beneficial to their cause and therefore screw up time after it.
Last edited by The_Black_Dragon on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 pm

To what Limits can the Stop-Gap be used? Can they replace it with ANYTHING? Or is it Finite?

Bird oft Error

Postby The_Black_Dragon » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Birdofterror wrote:To what Limits can the Stop-Gap be used? Can they replace it with ANYTHING? Or is it Finite?

I don't fuckin' know, man. To be honest, much of the nature of these people eludes me. I mean the main villain doesn't make much sense-he wants to conquer earth or destroy it, but he seems to admire the humans and even adopts human-esque behaviors... Odd.

Once again we'll just have to wait and see.

Postby RPST » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:03 am

NancysNightmare wrote:
RPST wrote:
I apologize for double posting, but this. This is totally on the nose. Well put sir and/or ma'am.

Thanks, it`s nice to hear it. And I`m a guy ;).

Yes, yes, I know, in... I think it's Grim Tales, she did it with Him and they supposedly have a kid together... Now if you would kindly never mention this again because the idea of that freak with Blossom or anything is one step closer to having me bring a friggin hatchet to my laptop... *commencing shuddering*

Well I may not be very accurate on this considering I haven`t read Grim Tales but I really don`t think you can say they "did it" due to words such as
Also, HIM and Blossom aren't going to have a "relationship". Chances are that HIM offers her a deal to save someone's life, or something along those lines, and Blossom will be inclined to accept it. She's not a transparent enough character to bear the devil's children just out of spite against someone.

And since that comes from BeeAre it`s obviously true. xD Also I think I have read somewhere that since Many and Grim have a child(right?) that whole birth thing in Grim Tales is in some rather magical way than biological. But I`m not gonna expand on that cus like I said I haven`t read it and I may be totally wrong.

BirdOfTerror my apologies for the earlier comment, hope it wasn`t too mean. I meant it sound more joke-like but yeah...sorry if I offended you. I was just very annoyed by what you said and couldn`t find the words to just oppose you exactly. But at least others did after it. :P

Postby BeeAre » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, what came from me? I don't understand the context here.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby RPST » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 am

Also, HIM and Blossom aren't going to have a "relationship". Chances are that HIM offers her a deal to save someone's life, or something along those lines, and Blossom will be inclined to accept it. She's not a transparent enough character to bear the devil's children just out of spite against someone.

Ooooooh I checked again I was mistaken sorry. You actually quoted those words earlier. They are originally from Jeremiah White.

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:49 pm

This place is crazy. XD

But I will be inclined to make a Olga-carcus shaped cake on the first anniversary of the Olga Sh!tstorm.

Sugar Bits just got updated, Grim Tales just got updated, the Powerpuffs will be up soon, everyone. As long as Bleedman/BeeAre doesn't cliffhanger the fate of the scientists, everything will likely be explained in a good ole' Bleedman textwall.

I know I'm just a blabbering noob here but it feels as though everyone has ignored my theory that Blossom was reeeeeeeeeeiped. Or do we so highly believe she could get out of that that that's the reason we keep coming up with 'their lovestory' theories?

@RPST Read through Grim Tales real quick, least' the first chapter. Mandy's actually just a whore. ^_^
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby BlackEve » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:20 pm

I considered that theory some time ago. That seems like the most logical reason. Though I think people did think of that theory after Blossom appeared in WHAM.

Postby NancysNightmare » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Birdofterror wrote:On Olga's side, she saw what happened to Mandark, she new he Killed Deedee, after all- Deedee was her closest friend. Mandark went insane for the longest time, being put into an asylum before eventually being broken out by Black Eden.

Ok I know that in her one episode on the show (I don't count the episodes that completely changed the animation), Olga and Deedee becames friends at the end. But I never even thought about it while reading PPGD because it isn't mentioned at all. That doesn't mean it didn't happen in Bleedman's universe but I think that's a stretch assuming that since Deedee and Olga's relationship has never been mentioned.

I actually agree with Black Dragon in that I'm still suspicious of Olga and what her motives are. So far she hasn't done...anything so I'll just wait.

Postby RPST » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Nah that's impossible. I mean she's a super hero and from Dr X's words maybe even the most powerful one in the world. It could never happen. I think it's pretty clear what actually happened from Jeremiah White's words which I mentioned earlier and since BeeAre(how does he always come up O.o) quoted them I take it as a sort of creator's confirmation of a theory. And nah I don't wanna read it it's just not my thing. But I don't think GT should be discussed further cus it's off this topic considering it has nothing to do with PPGD.

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)