The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Postby pandapunk143 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Alexander from Dusk wrote:
Grusnoid23 wrote:Basically the reaction of every DexterxBlossom fan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

My reaction to the DexterxBlossom fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... FZrzg62Zj0

Personally I don't blame Dexter. If you're going to die, go out on a high note.

I love your Reaction XD!

Im a dexterXblossom fan, and im saying WHO THE HELL CARES! I'm just hoping something happens with them two... :D SOMETHING GOOD!
AmyFay<3 or anime-girl1437 on DeviantART
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger~<3

Postby Grusnoid23 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Grusnoid23 wrote:Basically the reaction of every DexterxBlossom fan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

My reaction to the DexterxBlossom fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... FZrzg62Zj0

I love your Reaction XD!

Thank you. I appreciate it. XD

Postby rac7d » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:42 am

Olga and Dexter are technically supporting/secondary chracters to Blossom and Bubbles. Yet, in the last 8 pages or so its felt more centered on them, or at least on dexter then the girls. Heck I think we can call him a main chracter despite the title. Anyway what I'm trying to say is that I miss Blossom

Postby NallCalmer » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 am

rac7d wrote:Olga and Dexter are technically supporting/secondary chracters to Blossom and Bubbles. Yet, in the last 8 pages or so its felt more centered on them, or at least on dexter then the girls. Heck I think we can call him a main chracter despite the title. Anyway what I'm trying to say is that I miss Blossom

not to worry. the story will continue w/ the girls. after all, this is about them.
Demons, superhumans. Meh. Same crap, different day.

Postby lcuif8fdsak » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:29 am

bot
Last edited by Panty Anarchy on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bot

Postby Grusnoid23 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:52 am

pandapunk143 wrote:

I love your Reaction XD!

Im a dexterXblossom fan, and im saying WHO THE HELL CARES! I'm just hoping something happens with them two... :D SOMETHING GOOD!

Sorry I shouldn't have generalized as much as I did with my post. But still that was the general reaction of every DexterxBlossom fan. It just got to the point where I was sick of people shouting betrayal. Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_Ca45JRFs

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:15 am

Not only is there an app for that, there's also a YouTube video, is there not? What a brave new world that we live in, where everything we feel in reaction to something we see can be expressed electrically by an emoticon, linked video, demotivational poster... or app.

Take a jump to the left, and a step through time. Lets do the time bomb again.~
I just hope it's not set up in some loop...
A Page Flipper

Postby Powerpuff12 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Did u no tht the creator of the Powepuff Girls is married to the creator of Dexters Labotartoy. Don't believe me? Look it up
Last edited by BeeAre on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: you're wrong about this (see my post later on in the thread). also, don't double post.

Postby NallCalmer » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:55 pm

lol we heard you the 1st time.

Postby Powerpuff12 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:59 pm

I actidenntly double posted
Last edited by BeeAre on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't post saying you double-posted. that's breaking another rule: being completely off-topic. You can delete your own double-posts. It's not that difficult.

Postby Nina333 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:00 pm

The shadows of Dexter and Olga kissing were a mind boggle. The kiss might have happened because Dexter and Olga think the world is ending and that they are going to die. I just don’t understand when they started liking each other. The only time Dexter seemed attached to Olga was when he landed on top of her at the beach. He sweated some and Olga commented on his skill of throwing a ball. Olga didn’t show any interest in Dexter except for when she started talking about needing someone to fix the stage for the ballet dance. She wanted Dexter to help but didn’t outright say it. That was it. There wasn’t much more interaction between them. Blossom and Dexter seemed to have more interaction time together than Olga and Dexter did except for this arc where the world is ending. Dexter also had Blossom’s bow description instilled as his password so he must like her. Olga/Dexter is an okay pairing if it’s what’s going to happen but Blossom/Dexter makes more sense right now. Maybe Bleedman is trying to create a love triangle between Blossom, Dexter, and Olga. Now, we will wait for Blossom’s reaction when she finds out about the kiss.

Postby g_abby » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Powerpuff12 wrote:Did u no tht the creator of the Powepuff Girls is married to the creator of Dexters Labotartoy. Don't believe me? Look it up

That explains a lot... ^_^

Postby NallCalmer » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Nina333 wrote:The shadows of Dexter and Olga kissing were a mind boggle. The kiss might have happened because Dexter and Olga think the world is ending and that they are going to die. I just don’t understand when they started liking each other. The only time Dexter seemed attached to Olga was when he landed on top of her at the beach. He sweated some and Olga commented on his skill of throwing a ball. Olga didn’t show any interest in Dexter except for when she started talking about needing someone to fix the stage for the ballet dance. She wanted Dexter to help but didn’t outright say it. That was it. There wasn’t much more interaction between them. Blossom and Dexter seemed to have more interaction time together than Olga and Dexter did except for this arc where the world is ending. Dexter also had Blossom’s bow description instilled as his password so he must like her. Olga/Dexter is an okay pairing if it’s what’s going to happen but Blossom/Dexter makes more sense right now. Maybe Bleedman is trying to create a love triangle between Blossom, Dexter, and Olga. Now, we will wait for Blossom’s reaction when she finds out about the kiss.

perhaps. and quite an explanation there. although i doubt that Blossom would ever know about the kiss since she wasn't there to witness it (let alone believe anyone who did right away), im betting on how this all play out later down the line for her should she catch wind of Dex and Olga's romance in any way. a love triangle scenario would make things very interesting. drama has always spiced up comics.

and about this"which pair is better, Blossom x Dexter or Olga x Dexter" talk, i'd say won't worry about it. while the kiss scene between Dex and Olga seemed to have sparked all this, it's still too early to assume (it did happen right at their presumed demise) and nothing's etched in stone yet. maybe the next update would clear things out, hopefully.

Postby HitsugiNerd » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Late, but what the hey. So I love DexterXBlossom, but honestly a love triangle was almost inevitable. It's his story and he can choose whether or not he wants to make BlossomXDexter end up together, or OlgaXDexter. But personally I think BlossomXDexter will be end game, I doubt he'd build up a relationship, only to have it end so unexpectedly. I think he put the love Triangle in here to make it more interesting, and to put their relationship to the test. Which let's face it, now you guys are more interested, because you want to see what happens. That's classic writing right there. :)
May the Night Mother always watch over you... Great Listener.

Postby Yarin » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:43 am

just a question these are middle school aged kids right so anywhere from 10 to 14

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:08 am

Powerpuff12 wrote:Did u no tht the creator of the Powepuff Girls is married to the creator of Dexters Labotartoy. Don't believe me? Look it up

g_abby wrote:That explains a lot... ^_^

What? No. Genndy Tartakovsky made Dexter's lab. Craig McCracken made the Powerpuff Girls, and married Lauren Faust, who also worked on the Powerpuff Girls with him. Genndy and Craig are both dudes, and it is hard to get gay married today, much less a decade ago when the shows were in their prime.

You will not be able to find a single source on the internet that insists Faust, who made My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, is also the creator of the Powerpuff Girls. Because her husband made them. She worked with him on the Powerpuff Girls, AND on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, but she is not credited with creating either of those shows.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby grimjr1234567890 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:12 am

There BeeAre has spoken. Listen to him he's probally 99.99-100% right on this
Promoting my story here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51576&start=0
Junior and Minnie are off on another adventure but this time its from a different point of view.

Postby NallCalmer » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:51 am

its good to do your research but you need to be thorough w/ the facts you've found.

Postby MetalstormX2 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:13 am

I don't want to sound technical, but a tachyon is something that moves faster than the speed of light. Basically so fast, it's impossible to see. So by the time the bomb went off, everyone would have been already dead. Even if it is anomaly (meaning odd, abnormal situation) it would still make scientist cringe in agony. :roll: Now for the comic itself, it completely blew me away, and at the same time I was listening to some music that really set the mood. o.O

Postby HitsugiNerd » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Yarin wrote:just a question these are middle school aged kids right so anywhere from 10 to 14

Actually they are elementary school kids. Most likely 4th or 5th grade. Their class says 4-B. So most likely 4th. So they are about 9-10 years old. Which is funny because the PPG started out as 5 year olds in the original cartoon, I guess Bleedmsn chose to age them.

Postby NallCalmer » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:49 pm

hmmm... i keep getting the feeling that everyone's not going to die from this. o_O

Postby HitsugiNerd » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:54 pm

NallCalmer wrote:hmmm... i keep getting the feeling that everyone's not going to die from this. o_O

Most likely not. Even if he does. Time travel is still in play.

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:17 pm

HitsugiNerd wrote:
NallCalmer wrote:hmmm... i keep getting the feeling that everyone's not going to die from this. o_O

Most likely not. Even if he does. Time travel is still in play.

this post. this post makes me want to say something very badly. but i can't say what it is, with any particular indication, because i fear i might give away what the bomb does if i give an indication as to why i want to respond to this post. so i will merely give an indication that this post has caused this particular issue with me, and let you guys mull over why i am worried about the indication i could give.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Sigment » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:54 pm

BeeAre wrote:this post. this post makes me want to say something very badly. but i can't say what it is, with any particular indication, because i fear i might give away what the bomb does if i give an indication as to why i want to respond to this post. so i will merely give an indication that this post has caused this particular issue with me, and let you guys mull over why i am worried about the indication i could give.

Geez, it's like you're trying to get people to argue over this.
Been gone for a few days, good to be back. :happy:
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Powerpuff12 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:31 pm

EVERYBODY LISTEN!!!!!!!! Ok so I went to the last page on Grim tales and c tht pichture Him is coloring on? Well it's a pic of blossom, bubbles, buttercup, minim, andddd DEXTER! Ok so look closely at the top of the pic! And u can c glasses just like dexters and red hair!! And his robot!!! Don't believe me? Go to grim tales the last page

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!