Don't let the bed bug bite

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Don't let the bed bug bite

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:16 am

JJROX999 wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:Now I'm starting to wonder if HIM really is Mimi's father because of Dexter, but it also could be the same case with Minnie who comes from Mandy and Nergal but sees Grim as her father. So Blossom probably did it with Mimi but she and Dexter took care for her until....that day

he is her father because look at how Mimi looks Dexter and blossom could not make a kid who looked like that lol

Yes, but then it would probably be the same thing as Mandy, Nergal Jr and Grim have with Minnie. Thus HIM and Blossom are the parents of Mimi but Blossom and Dexter took care of her.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby midnightshade16 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:01 am

warbossrazskull23 wrote:i think this is the end of the chapter not the entire serius

I don't understand why most people don't remember thats how he ends most of his chapters....

Guys if he wanted to end Grim Tales he wouldn't have started on it again after the first epic END

Postby RoseRed666 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:59 am

I Loved this Comic!!! Been keeping track of it so quite some time. PLEASE DON"T LET THIS BE THE END!!! :'(

Oh And I Would like to know if there is a way i can order This or the After Birth comic? I want to give it to my sister as a birthday gift.

Again Love your comics!!! They are fantastic!! :grin: Can't wait to read more!!!

Postby Omegalittlebob » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Yeah, seriously chill everyone. There is still After Birth, this is only the end of the "What about Mimi" storyline.

Postby Exodis » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Wow, nice artwork Bleedman! Very crafty and... hellish, if that's a good way to describe it. Anyway, so that's the "End" of "What about Mimi?" and... well, I wonder what'll happen now. Will Mimi get along with Jr.? Will HIM try to attack Grim's family? What'll become of (evil) Danny Phantom's child (remember when he had sex with Mandy)? And, more importantly, WHY AM I ASKIN' SO MANY BLOODY QUESTIONS?! All this and more, in the new comic Bleed makes... or doesn't, idk it's a mystery. ---> :fuckedup: Mind fart

P.S. Did anyone see a reference of "The League"? If you don't know "The League", you gotta start readin' more SNAFU comics! :D
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Omegalittlebob wrote:Yeah, seriously chill everyone. There is still After Birth, this is only the end of the "What about Mimi" storyline.

And they also still have to defeat HIM before Afterbirth can begin, so there probably will be 2-3 chapter between them.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Skull-Boy666 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Funny video, never seen that one before... I had haters getting me down when I first introduced my gay character, Demon Child, for the first time on Snafu. It sucks when you want to do something your way and people can be negative just to make you feel bad, but there are way more people who love him then hate him, and I'm sure it's the same for your choice of pairing, Bleedman.

Just thought I'd share... ^^;
I'm in your house, touching your stuff

Postby geminidragon » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:58 pm

I hope this means he will work on Zim next... but I doubt it...
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby JunSama » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Dexter turned into a cyborg. Typical...

Buttercup's a ninja, Bubbles is still Bubbles, and Blossom has obviously been influenced by Dexter a lot. :P

Postby FrodoMadon » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:56 pm

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

NO!!!!!!!!!!! Don't End it there...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Postby hufdisa78k » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 pm

bot
Last edited by Warbear on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ignore this silly bot.

Postby Gato » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Spam bot alert!
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby rac7d » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 am

What the hell is that thing up there
Have we've bee infiltrated?

Postby Deadpool94 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:35 am

Alright end of a chapter woohoo
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby silvercover » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:30 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:BR has repeatedly stated that the things that happen in PPGD have nothing to do with the GT storyline so those theories have already been put to rest.
on a side not it a seems as if dexter either A) go really fucked up and became a cyborg or B) made himself a cyborg anyway since the tube is connected to his lower face and chest cavity though and his coat is high collared i'm thinking its A to cover up most of the damage

edit: even if this is the end of GT and not just the chapter we still have GTAB to look forwards to.

not really, that statement only put to rest the theories of GT being the future of PPGD(but not exactly as their just alternate universes, just like those time travel stories where the future changed etc. so there's still a connection, just not story-line based).
my irony statement was just that, irony how this page puts to rest theories of dexter abandoning blossom after mimi was born, while dexter is gathering hate for "abandoning" blossom in PPGD. :roll:

Postby lcuif8fdsak » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:29 am

bot
Last edited by Warbear on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bot

Postby Grusnoid23 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:41 am

I see. According to Him's modifications to the picture. Blossom became Doctor Insano. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTKRoBjjyeI

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:32 am

No, that's just the classic coke bottle lens effect you see on some round glasses in anime. HIM is clearly a fan. I do not he drew 'x's on Dexter's eyes, confirming the former-Boy Genius's death -- however even though we saw a discarded Octi he didn't cross anybody else out. Other than the mustaches, it's also clear from his doodles he intends on recovering Mimi and her evil power. Oh, how the plot thickens just as the chapter ends! By the way, we saw the way these same characters grew up in "Older, Wiser."

BeeAre has stated multiple times that PPGD and GT are in different dimensions (alternate 'verses, etc). They are not part of the same storyline at all, so the two comics do not have anything to do with each other. Some of the characters are the same, but they are living different lives. Please, now, leave it alone.
A Page Flipper

Postby gazfan » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Dexter I think is in the pic.....eh who cares. Afterbirth is probley on the way
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby gazfan » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:35 pm

geminidragon wrote:I hope this means he will work on Zim next... but I doubt it...

That would be............awesome
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby Exodis » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Yo Gazfan, no double postin'.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Sonata2011 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:07 pm

:'( He draw on Dexters's eyes
Dexter Rules

Postby konata50 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 am

i wonder what HIM is thinking about....also Mimi is still making Jr. her cat toy lol maybe she will cry fall asleep on Jr.s lap Mimi will walk in pissed think somethings going on try to kill Mimi with her mandy-like rage which will force Jr. to fight Minnie...i doubt that but she does seem to be getting pretty pissed off.

also HIM from the PPG cartoon freaks me the hell out more than any other thing he is in
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby zenyap » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:33 am

"Him is feeling sorry for her i think" that's new

Postby Bennet001 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 am

Yo first post could not have put it on a better place. Going to pretty long.
This new addition speaks subtly to me as if all the pieces from the previous chap came together here, HIM has been getting some major hate here if you go back and look even slightly at the ruthless and angry HIM he has been shown to have a deep love for Mimi Albiet in his demented and twisted way he could kill her easily and not have to deal with her but he doesn't he coldly killed every person he meets but Mimi who ticks him off. He may have a purpose for letting her live, to use her in a convoluted plan of some sort seems highly probable but HIM has always been clever he could think of thousands of ways to get what he wants without the use of Mimi.
This already has a (one-sided?) incest love why not toss in a third element to get the drama up and the excitement blowing.
Here is to bleedman for making great stories and making even bigger dramas. Peace Bennet out!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!