Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Yog wrote:This is a bit of a strange suggestion, but maybe there was a point where Him lost his evil qualities?

Hell, Mimi was separated from her evil side, maybe Him can be, too.

Entertain the possibility that Blossum can be controlled in some way, also.

Just some ideas.

Should we make a separate thread trying to figure out how Mimi was born? XD

But I think Mimi was able to be separated from her evil-redness because Him had to add it to her. (Like he did the claws.... ehhh.... >.> Goodboy Him would be fun to see though.)

Wasn't there an episode Him had all the girls trapped in an illusion? At least I think it was Him. There's a childhood picture of me with the episode frozen in thbe background. (Kind of creepy actually.)
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby mrb165 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:55 pm

well i usually browse this site to just read the comics but for some reason I decided to take a look at the forum. I just made this account for THIS post... but anyway

How many OC's has Bleedman actually created, I think there's only 3 in Grim Tales. I mean can you really say that (percentage wise) too many OC's are created through sex of existing characters when there aren't even that many to begin with? seems kinda silly now, doesn't it?

Postby Death Jr Jr » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:17 am

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe..........................it makes the story more interesting instead of making an inorganic character like some sort of black magic boy or a robo-girl... and it can cause problems in them story so why not?

Postby BeeAre » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:07 am

Death Jr Jr wrote:heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe..........................it makes the story more interesting instead of making an inorganic character like some sort of black magic boy or a robo-girl... and it can cause problems in them story so why not?

I don't think you should make a post like this ever again, little newbie. You laugh for far too long, break your grammar in a forum without poise or purpose or clear demonstration of irony, and you dismiss the entire discussion that this thread just had. We went through the Why Not.

So why not warn you for it? Strike one, bud.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:20 pm

NOT FAIR! I only got one strike when I was banned for two days!

Actually... it wasn't even a strike!

I DEMAND YOU GIVE ME A STRIKE!
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Mir@k » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:21 pm

You're a very silly individual.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Marquis de Soth » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Considering that you've got one on your record already, I don't think that it's the smartest thing to be asking for a second. Especially considering that getting a third is going to earn you a ban.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Death Jr Jr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:35 am

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:Should we make a separate thread trying to figure out how Mimi was born? XD

But I think Mimi was able to be separated from her evil-redness because Him had to add it to her. (Like he did the claws.... ehhh.... >.> Goodboy Him would be fun to see though.)

Wasn't there an episode Him had all the girls trapped in an illusion? At least I think it was Him. There's a childhood picture of me with the episode frozen in thbe background. (Kind of creepy actually.)

i'm pretty sure she was created the same way most creatures are created.

Postby GaryCXJk » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:59 pm

I came here expecting discussions about how most "original" characters are just blends of existing characters or offsprings from existing characters, but instead, I get an entire conversation about sex.

Seriously, if it was originally about the first, the answer would have been a simple "It's a freaking fan comic," and that original characters mostly tend to be Mary Sues. But since it's about actual sex, I think this topic is stupid beyond reasons.
Always have a backup of your animations!
OLD PROJECT CAPTAIN N
RetroCheaters: Cheating the hard way...
Love, love, love, la la love La la love makes the world go 'round
You can't hurt me with the things that you do I'll pick up dandelions and I'll give them to you
Puppy dogs, kitty cats swimming through love

Postby Mir@k » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 pm

I think you're stupid beyond reasons.

First post you make in two years and it's a stupid post whining about the reply to the topic's conundrum being a legitimate discussion that you obviously didn't even fucking read    or else you'd have noticed you made a big mistake in your post assuming the entire convo was about sex (it's not)    instead of the sentence "it's a freaking fancomic", which is not only the reply only an idiot would make (since "it's a freaking fancomic" would be a stupid thing to say, what kind of idiotic reasoning would that be? It's like religious fanatics brushing off every argument made against them with "god moves in mysterious ways" seriously what the honest fuck), but one that doesn't encourage discussion and that brushes off a legitimate question in favor of passive-agressive, borderline trollish tactics. Not to mention you only revived this thread, who people hadn't responded to since the 9th, with the express purpose of saying it was stupid. Seriously, who is the stupid one? Go back to your wine cask because you obviously haven't matured yet despite your supposed age.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Sorry Gary, but Mirak is right, your post screams of "I saw the first couple posts, then skimmed". Unless you'd like to contribute to the discussion by reading it more thoroughly (or heck, proving that you in fact DID read the discussion to come to your same conclusion), and providing insight as to why you think it's stupid, I'm just going to give you some public shame to fester inside you. Like hanging people outside your desert fort so that the rusted corpses remind people not to do bad things, you're gonna serve as a grim ward for bad netiquette to any rosy-cheeked newbies. :0) honk honk
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:11 am

I was wondering why this thread was back on front, I thought it died a while ago.

Lo and behold some guy comes in and calls it bad. For my own two cents I must say, if you think the thread is bad, simply don't post in it. It will die in time if it is truly bad.

That said, the thread isn't that bad... a lot of people got mad and misconstrued that stuff but we eventually ended up with the answers we wanted, thus the thread was sort of halted because is was done.

Next time you revive a bad thread can you at least do so constructively?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Littlisk » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:02 am

Did someone say revival? I love how productive these threads get when you "zombify" them:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6247736069

(Game not related)
"It takes the smartest people to admit theres always more to learn"

- Not a Know-it-All

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:39 am

Do not bump threads with irrelevant information. Two more warnings like this and you earn yourself a ban.
Marquis de Soth

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)