The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Postby Sigment » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Alex Mercer wrote:I really wish this didn't have to happen. :'(

Don't worry, party's not over yet. The curtains haven't closed on Blossom and Buttercup, and I'm itching to see Buttercup knock another couple of teeth outta the mouth of that cybernetic pain in the ass.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby derpina-x » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:33 pm

NOOOOO!
THIS SHALL NOT HAPPEN! :'(

Postby Invader Zak » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Hm? Giant white light engulfs the world, No one is burning up just disappearing, and the bomb looked like an hourglass. I think where about to experience a PPGD version of the Sonic: Genesis Arc {From the StH comic} I don't know I could be wrong. :unsure:
You've Been Invaded

Postby warbossrazskull23 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Rofl mabye dexter did it cause it would create a time paradox that would save them all like a black hole meeting a black hole or something like that lol
Green is mean

Postby Zero973 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Cussed so much in Spanish when I saw the last panel. Maldito tramposo, mamaguevo. (Goddamn cheating ball-sucker.) -.-

Postby Sigment » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Out of curiosity, does anyone besides me and maybe three other people here bother to read the threads before posting on them?! BR already explained the kiss between Dex and Olga: Dexter believed Blossom was dead, and in what he believed was his last moments, Olga was there for him. I'm also getting just as annoyed as BR is (probably not) when after he points out otherwise several times, people still believe that GT and PPGD are in the same timeline. I'll say it so he doesn't to:
THESE TWO COMICS ARE NOT CONNECTED!
...so stop saying they are. You're welcome, BR.

The Resident Smartass

Postby shadownerd221 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:43 pm

All is now lost. Dexter and Olga... have kissed.

Postby dabestgamer » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Out of curiosity, does anyone besides me and maybe three other people here bother to read the threads before posting on them?! BR already explained the kiss between Dex and Olga: Dexter believed Blossom was dead, and in what he believed was his last moments, Olga was there for him. I'm also getting just as annoyed as BR is (probably not) when after he points out otherwise several times, people still believe that GT and PPGD are in the same timeline. I'll say it so he doesn't to:
THESE TWO COMICS ARE NOT CONNECTED!
...so stop saying they are. You're welcome, BR.

> People can read comics and see what happens.
> People ignore all thread posts and don't care.

Selective reading. Seems legit.
(a.k.a. "DBG")
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!

Postby NallCalmer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 am

Zero973 wrote:Cussed so much in Spanish when I saw the last panel. Maldito tramposo, mamaguevo. (Goddamn cheating ball-sucker.) -.-

:roll: once again, he's under the illusion that Blossom is dead. there was no way for him to know whether or not she survived when impending doom was coming to him and Olga. so, he's not a cheater.
Demons, superhumans. Meh. Same crap, different day.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:10 am

Le gasp! a bitter sweet good bye kiss
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby JunSama » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:20 am

Wow, stuff just got real complicated.

Postby rac7d » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 am

Ok let’s stop, think and reflect
1: The bomb, it’s not killing anyone. Like 8 major character are going to be wiped out, please. The prototype on the moon didn’t kill bell. Also by the speed of that bomb, if it was meant to kill everyone it would have gotten bell and Sam too, why would he kill his two best agents.

2: Is the professor name Jonathan, danm you guys really did do your homework. I was kind of wondering why the professor wasn’t embracing his youngest daughter during his supposed last moment. I know he is also trying to listen to Otto and keep everyone else’s calm, but she like his baby. I also know she never would, but is bubbles wanted to escape she could.

3: The kiss, (god it’s like masami vs. makorra all over again). Well first let me start off with a quote I got from rvb about forum manners. "We all dislike things in various ways, best comment thread ever :3
Was it surprising after the previous page, no. Is it understandable yes, beeare even came in and explained it again. Most of us might not like it but happened. First girl always wins anyway.

4: I know I keep saying this but because this is to be there supposed death, of which the aftermath should be some kind of cliffhanger. We can now transition/flashback to 5 minutes before and back underground with Blossom and Buttercup. My heart waiting and hoping for Samantha to come out of there alive.

Postby BeeAre » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:41 am

[Emperor Palpatine] Yes... Yes... Goooooood. Hate. HATE....
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Sigment » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:39 am

BeeAre wrote:[Emperor Palpatine] Yes... Yes... Goooooood. Hate. HATE....

You're enjoying this, aren't you? :|

The Resident Smartass

Postby BeeAre » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:14 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
BeeAre wrote:[Emperor Palpatine] Yes... Yes... Goooooood. Hate. HATE....

You're enjoying this, aren't you? :|

Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 am

Damn, come late to the party and everything's been said -- I think, since I didn't have the time to read Page 2. It is curious that Wakeman knows Utonium's first name (a little) and that he's not hugging Bubbles.

If I was Dexter I would be saying "Olga, sorry about Susan." Because he clearly knows they were related, and because that ought to be dealt with before they go into the Tachyon unknown.

They all still gave up too easily: anyone know what's on the other side of a tachyon burst, because I sure as the Underworld don't. Oh well. See ya on the other side, Otto.
A Page Flipper

Postby Keo Eeos » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 am

Krest wrote:YES!!! The kiss happened! :D

BTW why did you have to use "break"? You should have used "crash"! Y'know, "crash the mode"?

"That's so crash!"

Meh, whatever...

Meander wrote:Professor Membrane - facing the abyss LIKE A BOSS.

LIKE A BOSS YOU SAY?!

"Cheat on Blossom LIKE A BOSS!"

"Accept quantum annihilation LIKE A BOSS!"

"Giant robots are useless LIKE A BOSS!"

"PIERCE THE HEAVENS (like a boss)!"

^ LOL It would be awesome if the next scene had Kamina smiling from heaven xD
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With sword in hand I shall reap the sins of the world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Haku-men, the end has come! -- Haku-men

Postby Keo Eeos » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 am

Dexter! What have you done?! You created a time parodox!
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With sword in hand I shall reap the sins of the world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Haku-men, the end has come! -- Haku-men

Postby Deathsreborn » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:53 pm

I personally think Olga is Mimi's mother with Dexter being the father. Shortly after giving birth to her, Olga dies and Blossom becomes the adoptive mother. Mimi does look a lot like Olga and that would explain the black hair, but I could just be seeing things. I can't figure out how HIM plays into it. Maybe he knows Mimi is super powerful and just wants to use her and just calls her his daughter for that reason.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Deathsreborn wrote:I personally think Olga is Mimi's mother with Dexter being the father. Shortly after giving birth to her, Olga dies and Blossom becomes the adoptive mother. Mimi does look a lot like Olga and that would explain the black hair, but I could just be seeing things. I can't figure out how HIM plays into it. Maybe he knows Mimi is super powerful and just wants to use her and just calls her his daughter for that reason.

Go read Grim Tales
and shut up
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Sigment » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Deathsreborn wrote:I personally think Olga is Mimi's mother with Dexter being the father. Shortly after giving birth to her, Olga dies and Blossom becomes the adoptive mother. Mimi does look a lot like Olga and that would explain the black hair, but I could just be seeing things. I can't figure out how HIM plays into it. Maybe he knows Mimi is super powerful and just wants to use her and just calls her his daughter for that reason.

...Really? You don't know how HIM plays in? First off, I'll say it again, GT and PPGD are not connected. They are related. In other words, the events in GT are in a parallel universe to that of PPGD. Secondly, HIM is Mimi's father, okay? That's where Mimi's hair and eye color come from. Blossom is the mother. It was originally assumed that Raven was her mother, but both she and HIM denied it.
Now for crying out loud, bother to read the threads (not to mention the comics themselves from the beginning) before making statements that were proved wrong months ago...

The Resident Smartass

Postby stratus » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:

...Really? You don't know how HIM plays in? First off, I'll say it again, GT and PPGD are not connected. They are related.

In other words, the events in GT are in a parallel universe to that of PPGD. .
its a very common misconception. its understandable that fans often mistake them to be the same universe. and even if its been verified in a previous thread, that thread will eventually become old, and thus there will always be a constant percentage of visitors that will miss the information (some vistors dont become forumers for a long time or sometimes not at all),

and in the absence of such disclaimers they'll naturally assume the stories are the same and just set in different times. and it dosent help that recently(past 3-4 months) the stories are seeming to fit together more than normal. although there is nothing in PPGD that implies it will become Grim Tales there so far also hasnt been anything in the 2 stories that directly Contradicts Continuity between them either.

Postby Gato » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Grab the berry and squeeze the juices into the tiger's eyes, temporarily blinding him, allowing me escape.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby BeeAre » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Gato wrote:Grab the berry and squeeze the juices into the tiger's eyes, temporarily blinding him, allowing me escape.

In your 76 burnt orange ford flash, crusin through the new mexican painted desert.

to everyone else:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFkAAvDkj9k
BR

Postby Deathsreborn » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:

...Really? You don't know how HIM plays in? First off, I'll say it again, GT and PPGD are not connected. They are related. In other words, the events in GT are in a parallel universe to that of PPGD. Secondly, HIM is Mimi's father, okay? That's where Mimi's hair and eye color come from. Blossom is the mother. It was originally assumed that Raven was her mother, but both she and HIM denied it.
Now for crying out loud, bother to read the threads (not to mention the comics themselves from the beginning) before making statements that were proved wrong months ago...

So much hate. I have read Grim Tales up to the current page. It was just a theory as I don't normally read the threads as I just signed up today. Could have just said "no, that's not it" or something and not be a jerk about it.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!