New PpGD: "The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below" (6/27/12)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New PpGD: "The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below" (6/27/12)

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 am

You see the wild strawberry. What do you do?
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Re: New PpGD: "The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below" (6/27/12)

Postby Dibullba » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 am

NOOOO!!! SCIENCE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!

Postby duzzkiller » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:27 am

Why is the title refered to tiger and cliff?

You will get ill if you eat the wrong will berry.Like the character in "The death in Alaska."

Postby 123Applefuzz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 am

Dexter... how could you? (Blossom :'( :'( :'( ).

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 am

Wow. Membrane went out with a shitload of class. I give them a week before they're back.

Those two scientists in the third panel must be buddies.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby iLuvWMGs » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:08 am

123Applefuzz wrote:Dexter... how could you? (Blossom :'( :'( :'( ).

I was patiently holding back, not wanting to make a fool of myself and offend the Dexter x Olga fanboys, but since you have already added fuel, I may as well intensify the blaze...

Fuck you Olga...
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby punzil504 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 am

duzzkiller wrote:Why is the title refered to tiger and cliff?

One day while walking through the wilderness a man stumbled upon a vicious tiger. He ran but soon came to the edge of a high cliff. Desperate to save himself, he climbed down a vine and dangled over the fatal precipice. The vine was thick enough for him to wrap his legs around, resting his arms, and long enough that he might be able to let himself far enough down to jump safely to the ground below. And the moment he had this thought was the same moment that he saw the second tiger, pacing back and forth at the foot of the cliff, licking its mouth. As he hung there, two mice appeared from a hole in the cliff and began gnawing on the vine. There was nothing else he could do, a tiger above, a tiger below, and the vine that kept him from their jaws about to break. Suddenly, he noticed on the vine a plump wild strawberry. He plucked it and popped it in his mouth. It was incredibly delicious!
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Mir@k » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 am

Fuck Yes Thanks BR. ♥
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biostar » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:07 am

So the strawberry...was the kiss? Pfft.

I'm thoroughly confused on whats going on here, but I'm sure it'll be made clear eventually.

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 am

Hn.
Last edited by BeeAre on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I wouldn't warn you for just one One Word Post. But I will for two, and a claim that there is no rule.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby achthenuts » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 am

I see the story almost end, right ? No ?
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:43 am

No.
Last edited by BeeAre on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not make one word posts. There is a rule against one word posts. Isn't that funny?

Postby xbox432 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 am

I'd say the second scientist in the 3rd panel is more realistic :P , and yes...damn you Dexter. Strawberry or not, Blossom is gonna kick your ass.
And the monkey flips the switch.
Luna Is Best Princess

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Sir Soulchild wrote:No.

There are rules about one word posts.

Although I agree.

Just because it's against the rules doesn't mean it's wrong.

This, my friends, is a golden ticket to re-write saga 2, or perhaps to finally go to the ending stretch.

Either way...

Teran, if you are reading this- let's see what happens together, eh?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:34 pm

there's no rule against one word posts.
Last edited by BeeAre on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Yes, there is. Sorry, bro, but you are simply wrong.

Postby NancysNightmare » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 pm

iLuvWMGs wrote:
123Applefuzz wrote:Dexter... how could you? (Blossom :'( :'( :'( ).

I was patiently holding back, not wanting to make a fool of myself and offend the Dexter x Olga fanboys, but since you have already added fuel, I may as well intensify the blaze...

Fuck you Olga...

My thoughts exactly. How dare you Dexter.

Postby tri_force_91489 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:52 pm

I don't think Blossom and Dexter can be together I'm not trying to hate on them or anything it's just that when it comes to Dexter he may have a super intelligent mind and he can make any scientific gadget in the world but he's still a human so when it comes to Blossom and her superpowers, Dexter's pretty much weaker than Blossom and she would accidentally kill him if they had sex due to her superhuman strength so therefore Blossom and Dexter can't be together.

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:08 pm

here is a large cross-post from the news section, with this thread edited to not be a URL code but an IMG code (sorry about that, but not anything else)

NallCalmer wrote:
BeeAre wrote:there is no HIM/Blossom relationship in PpGD. GT and PpGD are separate universes. Anyone who makes this kind of supposition is making me just a little bit irritated.

Jeremiah White wrote:I understand why people are upset about the kiss, but I'd like to point out a few things. Throughout the whole comic there's always been some kind of emotional attachment between Olga and Dexter, and if one's going to die, they automatically think of right then and there. Also, HIM and Blossom aren't going to have a "relationship". Chances are that HIM offers her a deal to save someone's life, or something along those lines, and Blossom will be inclined to accept it. She's not a transparent enough character to bear the devil's children just out of spite against someone.

Also, Dexter thinks Blossom is dead (as seen a few pages ago)

gavind21 wrote:There was once a man who was being chased by a ferocious tiger across a field. At the edge of the field there was a cliff. In order to escape the jaws of the tiger, the man caught hold of a vine and swung himself over the edge of the cliff. Dangling down, he saw, to his dismay, there were more tigers on the ground below him! And, furthermore, two little mice were gnawing on the vine to which he clung. He knew that at any moment he would fall to certain death. That's when he noticed a wild strawberry growing on the cliff wall. Clutching the vine with one hand, he plucked the strawberry with the other and put it in his mouth.

He never before realized how sweet a strawberry could taste. - Zen tale

listen to these people.

this! thank you for clearing that up. a lot of us keep saying that poor Dexter is a cheater when he kissed Olga in their presumably final moment but fail to realize that Dexter is under the illusion that Blossom is dead. Olga was the only one there at his side. he turned to her for comfort. she cared for him. and as Jeremiah mentioned, they had some sort of emotional attachment between each other. kind of think of it, i actually believe that Olga have had feelings for Dexter from the very beginning but could never act upon them. and as this fateful moment came, it was expected that these two would kiss.

again, Dexter is not a cheater b/c to him, Blossom is dead.

BeeAre wrote:NallCalmer: you are a wonderful person.

Lots of people in this thread: saying dexter is cheating on blossom is saying that peanut butter cheats on jelly whenever you put a banana in your sandwich because you can't find the jelly because you thought the jelly was gone forever RIGHT AS YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE you little dorks.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby Grieffon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 pm

The explosion will pass through with everyone alive and Blossom will be right there seeing Olga and Dexter why he makes the old excuse "This is not what it looks like" and "I thought you were gone"

tri_force_91489 wrote:Dexter's pretty much weaker than Blossom and she would accidentally kill him if they had sex due to her superhuman strength

Seriously?

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 pm

CAN WE PLEASE NOT TALK ABOUT PREPUBESCENT SEX FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES

*head desk*
BR

Postby Mir@k » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:34 pm

God i fucking love you br.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Q.U. » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Don't be so cold BR. You gotto spread da love at any size and age.

The explosion will pass through with everyone alive and Blossom will be right there seeing Olga and Dexter why he makes the old excuse "This is not what it looks like" and "I thought you were gone"

It's always curious to me when I see people arrive at the same conclusion or prediction as I do. Because I'm always left wondering what path of thought lead them there compared to the one that I myself took. It's like talking to somebody you know well and mentioning one significant thing, and then by connecting thoughts getting lead to another significant subject, which you're certain the other person would mention should they arrive there as well. Then the creepy part comes when after a short moment after you thought that they mention the very thing you thought of. And after that curiosity eats at you, as you ponder what path did their minds and thoughts take that it took the other person slightly longer to arrive where you arrived. Every time in my life when I experience this I have my mind blown simply by the act of observation and realisation how many possible paths were there to be taken.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Grieffon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Q.U. wrote:Don't be so cold BR. You gotto spread da love at any size and age.

It's always curious to me when I see people arrive at the same conclusion or prediction as I do. Because I'm always left wondering what path of thought lead them there compared to the one that I myself took. It's like talking to somebody you know well and mentioning one significant thing, and then by connecting thoughts getting lead to another significant subject, which you're certain the other person would mention should they arrive there as well. Then the creepy part comes when after a short moment after you thought that they mention the very thing you thought of. And after that curiosity eats at you, as you ponder what path did their minds and thoughts take that it took the other person slightly longer to arrive where you arrived. Every time in my life when I experience this I have my mind blown simply by the act of observation and realisation how many possible paths were there to be taken.

I've seen a lot of movies with the situation where a couple (let's call them A and B) got separated and A thought to be dead, then B seeks new love. Later on, A returns, and troubles ensue in one of two ways: 1) B wants to returns to A, but A is now angry because B was with someone else, and 2) B becomes confused, not knowing who to choose. One example is Casablanca.

A simpler scenario is 2 girls A and B love guy C, C loves A. One day B kissed C and C saw it.

As for the explosion, what Otto said indicates that the explosion will cause trouble, but not death. Besides, it's pointless if it kills everyone right?

... bleedman doesn't happen to watch TLoK does he?

Postby duzzkiller » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm

I have said the wrong title.That book called "Into the wild".
It is a book describing a young man traveling to Alaska to live on his own but end up starving to death because he ate the poisonous wild berry and too weak to hunt anymore.

Postby iLuvWMGs » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 pm

tri_force_91489 wrote:She would accidentally kill him if they had sex due to her superhuman strength so therefore Blossom and Dexter can't be together.

I shouldn't be bullying greenhorns but...

TRAMP!

Coming back to the topic, all I can say is that hopefully, the explosion is keeping both Blossom and Buttercup busy...
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)