Junior's Vow

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Junior's Vow

Postby Gato » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Gato wrote:Perhaps the new kitty needs spaying?

Not to be a smartass, but I think spaying is for male animals...

Nope, that's neutering. And yes, I know these things for fact. I have a degree in Veterinary Medicine for being a Veterinary Assistant.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:59 pm

you know what irritates me the most about this page?

the censor at the bottom.

I'm not even mad at Griddles here, he can't get online on the weekends much.

Bleedman consciously decided to censor himself when in previous pages we get FUCK and BITCH nice and loud.

See, I don't care if it's censored or not, but the god damn fact that it keeps changing between the two? It looks bad. REALLY. FUCKING or maybe #@$%ING BAD.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby GridsNaranek » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Bleed can be such a @*!($&=%^~$.

Will attempt to get page altered for consistency.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

That's Griddles? His name is blue, but he hasn't got a status showing. It is a good story, man, but they are right: if someone would swear, let 'em. Curse words get published all the time (and not only on the Internet), even when they're not a PITA. It may not be appropriate for kids, but what about these stories are? We've already established that Mimi herself is the product of an unwanted union, even though she herself had been wanted by at least half her apparent parentage.
A Page Flipper

Postby Deadpool94 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Maybe
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Gato » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:17 am

Maybe it's censored because it's Jr. and his Nergal side, and at that age you start swearing, but you censor things just in case your parents are watching.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Sigment » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:54 am

Gato wrote:Maybe it's censored because it's Jr. and his Nergal side, and at that age you start swearing, but you censor things just in case your parents are watching.

Thing there is, just like BeeAre said, a few pages back in "At Odds with Oneself", both Jr. and his Nergal say bitch uncensored, and the Nergal even says fucking bitch when referring to Mandy. So that idea isn't right, though at this point it's hard to say which idea is right.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby achthenuts » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:32 am

Can be replace with other words if those words are uncomfortable... :|
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:37 am

achthenuts wrote:Can be replace with other words if those words are uncomfortable... :|

look, i'm going to repeat myself, and i don't like doing that, so please, please, listen to me:

i'm not uncomfortable by the swearing. it's just that in GT, there has been censored swearing, and uncensored swearing

that looks extremely amateurish and bad. Seriously, guys, if you go back through PpGD, and find me an instance of me going above the PG curse words, which are like, ass, hell, damn, those kinds of kinda-bad but not FUCK BITCH SHIT CUNT COCK and not censoring them? PLEASE point it out to me, and I will seriously, the moment you give me that evidence, I will go straight to bleedman and get it fixed.

or shit, if hundreds of you petition for it, I'll go back and UNcensor the words so you can see FUCK and SHIT in PpGD, if you REALLY think it's necessary. I don't, because I think there are some kids and parents who read PpGD, and I don't want to lose even a tiny part of our audience because of it. GT is GT, it is separate from PpGD, but it is a sister comic, and it makes us look bad that we don't have a unified policy! :(
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 am

BeeAre wrote:
achthenuts wrote:Can be replace with other words if those words are uncomfortable... :|

look, i'm going to repeat myself, and i don't like doing that, so please, please, listen to me:

i'm not uncomfortable by the swearing. it's just that in GT, there has been censored swearing, and uncensored swearing

that looks extremely amateurish and bad. Seriously, guys, if you go back through PpGD, and find me an instance of me going above the PG curse words, which are like, ass, hell, damn, those kinds of kinda-bad but not FUCK BITCH SHIT CUNT COCK and not censoring them? PLEASE point it out to me, and I will seriously, the moment you give me that evidence, I will go straight to bleedman and get it fixed.

or shit, if hundreds of you petition for it, I'll go back and UNcensor the words so you can see FUCK and SHIT in PpGD, if you REALLY think it's necessary. I don't, because I think there are some kids and parents who read PpGD, and I don't want to lose even a tiny part of our audience because of it. GT is GT, it is separate from PpGD, but it is a sister comic, and it makes us look bad that we don't have a unified policy! :(

i'll take the easy route and start a petition

edit: great middle picture. mimi looks so adorable, i just wanna eat her up or out
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby silvercover » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 am

exodis6 wrote:MIMMY, Y U NO LET JR. HELP YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE SCARED, BUT Y U NO TRUST HIM?!

its hard to trust someone who's trying to get inside your pants...

Postby Basinox » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
BeeAre wrote:

i'll take the easy route and start a petition

edit: great middle picture. mimi looks so adorable, i just wanna eat her up or out

Join
Refined trader

Postby sega7 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:10 am

I hope she taks again soon Mandy is still going to visit HIM, right? As far as Minnie goes she can find someone else besides her own brother to be with. I understand they live in hell or whatever but seriously, incest is sooo wrong.
"Can't we all just get along?"
- Rodney King

Postby AlextheInvader » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 am

Hehehehe, get him Mimi :3

Postby Shmannon » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:53 am

GAH HANI SEM PI HAS THE SAME BLOOD TYPE AS KYOYA
RUN FOR YOU LIVES D:

Postby kidwakanda » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 am

Wait when him found mimim she was in a wheel chair. How can she walk without her powers? And why doesn't she have any other powers?
Forever ends when no one can see it.

Postby Deadpool94 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:48 pm

This looks awkward!
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Hawaiian4ever » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 pm

im curious...who would everyone prefer jr and minni or jr and mimi?

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:30 am

sega7 wrote:I hope she taks again soon Mandy is still going to visit HIM, right? As far as Minnie goes she can find someone else besides her own brother to be with. I understand they live in hell or whatever but seriously, incest is sooo wrong.

Agree, Minnie can hook up with another skeleton like Django of the Death (from el Tigre) so Junior can have a relationship with Mimi
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby stratus » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 am

silvercover wrote:its hard to trust someone who's trying to get inside your pants...
especially when their on top of you, holding you down to the floor against your wishes, with their tentacles creeping ever closer up your thighs.
Last edited by stratus on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:29 am

She's not walking. She hasn't got feet to walk on. She just sort of pounced on him off her ankles, or whatever she has. S'drawn, it doesn't have to be physically realistic. If you're asking how she got out of the bed -- well, easy enough to roll out. Mimi would have learned a way to get around without her hands or feet if she doesn't want to be entirely dependent on others or her HER-ness.
A Page Flipper

Postby Gato » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Before, when Jr. entered a realm of hell, she was walking.

LINKS- http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=94, http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=95

Postby Sigment » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Xi-1 wrote: She hasn't got feet to walk on.

She does have feet, but they're wrapped in bandages like her hands.
Here's the best example I could find:
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=189
Look closely at panel 4 on that page and you should see it.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Shmannon » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 pm

stratus wrote:
silvercover wrote:its hard to trust someone who's trying to get inside your pants...
especially when their on top of you, holding you down to the floor against your wishes, with their tentacles creeping ever closer up your thighs.

+v+ Is this becoming hentai?!
GAH HANI SEM PI HAS THE SAME BLOOD TYPE AS KYOYA
RUN FOR YOU LIVES D:

Postby Undeadangel69 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 pm

i doubt it honestly he sure will keep his promise but what about mandy i mean she look suspicious

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!