And The Sky Is Filled With Light

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: And The Sky Is Filled With Light

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:25 am

Spas93 wrote:Hah :D I hope it's not like the ending of Mass Effect 3. Once upon a time...and everybody died :D
On the other hand, nice page and the inclusion of Dr. Doofenshmirtz really sparked my interest. I loved Phineas and Ferb and think that it's probably the best thing that happened to Disney Channel with all the other terrible series. Fox Kids, if anyone remembers, was one of the best things that happened to my childhood but Disney just doesn't cut it :D

Fox Kids was way better than what's airing currently (just like the old Nickelodeon since now they almost don't air cartoons). I personally don't really like Phineas and Ferb since it's getting really annoying. But there are other series from Disney that I also like, for example: American Dragon, Kim Possible and Lilo & Stitch.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Deadpool94 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 am

Wow this one came pretty quick!
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Sigment » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:27 am

Krest wrote:She's taking off his glasses, and with those words she's going to kiss him right now making him feel "better". So sneaky...

She's putting his glasses back on, actually. You know, since he dropped them in the previous panel.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby SuperFireDagwon » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 am

You know...

this is the EXACT moment when The Doctor would show up, give a little nudge and a wink towards Bubbles or the Professor. Then they'd get some incredible idea out of the blue 'that's just crazy enough to work!(tm)' and the Doctor slips back into the TARDIS to yell at Rory for looking up through the glass floor dropping things cause Amy is wearing that skirt again.

Or Professor Paradox from Ben 10 show up and does the same thing.

Not going to happen but still...fun to think.

Feeling REALLY bad for Dexter right now. He's lost Dee Dee, and now possibly Blossom? Dexter's already skirted the line between sanity and , well, NOT sanity. If he lost Blossom....

Postby Spas93 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:37 am

Why are you typing in the past tense? You know they're doing new episode for Phineas & Ferb, right? That means they're still the best thing on Disney.

I'm typing in the past tense because I don't watch Disney Channel anymore, actually I don't watch T.V at all, but I agree with you. My little sister watches the channel constantly and thinks Phineas and Ferb are heroes. For me it was always about the music in the series. I even bothered to download some of the songs to my Ipod :D

Fox Kids was way better than what's airing currently (just like the old Nickelodeon since now they almost don't air cartoons). I personally don't really like Phineas and Ferb since it's getting really annoying. But there are other series from Disney that I also like, for example: American Dragon, Kim Possible and Lilo & Stitch.

Same thing with Cartoon Network in my opinion. It used to be so funny with shows like Johnny Bravo. I have no idea whether they still air that. As for American Dragon, Kim Possible and Lilo & Stitch I agree completely and must say that they were some of my most favourite shows :D
It's nice to reminisce about the past sometime :D

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:05 am

SuperFireDagwon wrote:You know...

this is the EXACT moment when The Doctor would show up, give a little nudge and a wink towards Bubbles or the Professor. Then they'd get some incredible idea out of the blue 'that's just crazy enough to work!(tm)' and the Doctor slips back into the TARDIS to yell at Rory for looking up through the glass floor dropping things cause Amy is wearing that skirt again.

I don't think this is going to happen since it also happens in Griddles story Lifelines. But it could be possible
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby SuperFireDagwon » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 am

Darkingdomhearts wrote:
SuperFireDagwon wrote:You know...

I don't think this is going to happen since it also happens in Griddles story Lifelines. But it could be possible

I haven't read that so I wasn't aware it was already a 'thing that happened'. Thanks for the info.

If it's impossible that's fine. If it's Kim Possible that would rock :P

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 am

This is exactly the sort of comment that makes someone say "and I shall be unstoppable!"
"No, dude, it's 'Ron Stoppable.'"
A Page Flipper

Postby SuperFireDagwon » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Xi-1 wrote:This is exactly the sort of comment that makes someone say "and I shall be unstoppable!"
"No, dude, it's 'Ron Stoppable.'"

You win the internet for the day!

Postby justdance2fan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Aww Dexter its ok *Gives huge hug* :grin:
Where's perry no no wait i can do better where's perry where out tha perry i wonder where that perry went where the P Man at?? :roll:

Postby BloodyPixie666 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:25 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:"Made a few calls" he says... I think I know where one of them was... ;)
And if I'm right, the rowdy brothers of the Powerpuff girls will be dropping in to say hello soon...
Also, I might as well point out the particles of light radiating from the floor...

I noticed too :o......though IDK what it is. I just hope that girl dont kiss dexter cuz she sounds like she getting up to it =.=

IF SHE KIsSES DEXTER, im going to have a kokerl zwsgibgaiyguiwg seizure!! AND I WILL VIDEO TAPE IT AND SAY EVERYTHING I TYPE AND POST NEXT POST REPLY IF IT HAPPENS!! T^T please dont happen :'( :'( :'(
Last edited by BeeAre on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't double post--also, only five emoticons per post.

Postby Gato » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Perhaps it's Otto from the future, where everything is a mixture of chrome, black, and bald.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby konata50 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:04 pm

wow did we miss something what happed to Bell,Blossom,Buttercup and Sam
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Re:

Postby Exodis » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Bleedman wrote:BeeAre: Can you see it?

Umm... :| what am I supposed to be lookin' at? If it's the awesome job you did, then yes... yes I did.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Sonata2011 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Oh Dexter Nooo
Dont Cry plz :'( it gonna be alrigh!
*I wanna hug him*
Dexter Rules

Postby Blossom137 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:00 am

Poor dexter :'( :Blossom: :Bubbles: :Buttercup:
SuGaR, sPiCe and EvErYtHiNg NiCe

Postby kokichan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:23 pm

If you've read Grim tales then you should know then Blossom wont die because in the gauntlet she was alive,but for the others i think they died but when they were adults (i don't remember) 8)
I have a fire in ME that i dont understand,but all I know is if I get mad..... THE WORLD WILL COME INTO CHAOS!

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm

kokichan wrote:If you've read Grim tales then you should know then Blossom wont die because in the gauntlet she was alive,but for the others i think they died but when they were adults (i don't remember) 8)

You're new, so I will forgive you, but not before being angry about it:

PpGD and Grim Tales are in separate continuities. Alternate Universes. Unrelated canonical systems.

Any of the characters in PpGD could die at any time, and there would be no Mandy/Grim Underworld to greet them in they did. They are separate.

Otherwise, my friendly little newbie, have a nice day!

And never suggest that they are in the same continuity again.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby NallCalmer » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:48 am

im pretty sure that disaster will be averted somehow.
Demons, superhumans. Meh. Same crap, different day.

Postby Gato » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:14 pm

Any reason for the italics or colored text? Red isn't too hard on the eyes, but, the forum generally frowns upon using colored text.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby NallCalmer » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Gato wrote:Any reason for the italics or colored text? Red isn't too hard on the eyes, but, the forum generally frowns upon using colored text.

if the freedom is there, i don't hesitate to express unless bleedman chooses to address the rules on color texts. but until then... everyone can frown all they want. lol
Demons, superhumans. Meh. Same crap, different day.

Postby Gato » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Bleedman never comes to the forums. BeeAre does, though.

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 am

NallCalmer wrote:
Gato wrote:Any reason for the italics or colored text? Red isn't too hard on the eyes, but, the forum generally frowns upon using colored text.

if the freedom is there, i don't hesitate to express unless bleedman chooses to address the rules on color texts. but until then... everyone can frown all they want. lol

Do you feel like the color red exemplifies a part of your online "voice"?

The issue with colored text is that some colors are hard to read, and your chosen color is border-line on being an issue with reading your posts--the edges lend to the slight blurring in the contrast of the board's natural pallet.

Normally I would just remove all the color and tell you not to do it, but you seem to want to use the color for a legitimate purpose, so I will hear out your reasons for using the color. When I say that, I do mean, more in-depth than simply "having the freedom to express". I want to know why that particular feeling is important to you.

Since your color choice is border-line, consider choosing a new, brighter one, and use it uniformly if you want to use it at all, otherwise I will simply follow procedure and, like Amon in the Legend of Korra, take away your color-bending.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Sigment » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Right on cue, BR. A moderator's work is not easy. You sir, handle it better than most.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby JJROX999 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:01 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote::( poor Dexter

i felt bad for him at first but then i saw the next page and im like "you mother f*cker" :twisted:

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!