Sugar Bits/MLP FIM fan fic (Welcome Thread Too!)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Sugar Bits/MLP FIM fan fic (Welcome Thread Too!)

Postby LewaBolt » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 am

I am writing a fan fic that involes Bo on FIMfiction. i know that many here might not care for FIM, but i though it would be nice to sure this since many Bleedman fans have already said that it is interesting.

Bave to the Soul

Re: Sugar Bits/MLP FIM fan fic

Postby Mir@k » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:40 am

What a curious bot.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby LewaBolt » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:27 am

i'm no bot

Postby Yog » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 am

A bot that can think it's a person.

Jesus, those monsters. That's so unethical.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God

Postby Biostar » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 am

@Lewabolt: Seeing how theres a thriving thread dedicated to MLP: FiM here, there are.

Postby LewaBolt » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm

why do people think i'm a bot, i was just thinking i could share what i was writing...even if it ends up not being a great story.

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:21 pm

LewaBolt wrote:why do people think i'm a bot, i was just thinking i could share what i was writing...even if it ends up not being a great story.

you're not a bot, don't worry. You do seem fairly young, though, so let's make this your welcome thread as well as your introduction to your fic, because if you read the rules and investigate the forums, we actually have an entire forum for posting fanfics. :) It's not your fault, though, so I'm going to shadow-topic this thread to literature so that people can see the topic in this forum to welcome you, while still being able to have this thread in our fanfic section.

BTW I am one of the moderators. I'm BR. Hi!

and I mean. R U SRS. Most of us love My Little Pony, you little nutter. Have fun in the forums, read the rules, enjoy your stay.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Re: Sugar Bits/MLP FIM fan fic (Welcome Thread Too!)

Postby LewaBolt » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:58 pm

oh, i'm not new to the forum, i just couldn't remember my info...the last time i used it was before Grim tales: AfterBirth was out.

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:22 am

BeeAre wrote:and I mean. R U SRS. Most of us love My Little Pony, you little nutter.
And then People like me exist. It's not so much the show itself that burns my ass, it's the community, especially the Fan-fiction community. I actually tried dabbling in their company once, didn't go so well.

Hopefully yours will go smoother, Lewa.
Last edited by Birdofterror on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby LewaBolt » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:45 am

well, i kinda have to make up much of Bo's personality in my story...she hasn't had enough screen time to show her full personality. i do know that she is noble, but a touch childish when it come to some things.

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:01 am

LewaBolt wrote:well, i kinda have to make up much of Bo's personality in my story...she hasn't had enough screen time to show her full personality. i do know that she is noble, but a touch childish when it come to some things.
When I was writing my story about PPGD, I had to take into account the same exact thing. A lot of characters there didn't have much screen time.

So I essentially just examined every line they ever had in the story and magnified it by like 5X, and judged from their words and stances how they were as people.

My best example would probably be Otto, he didn't get very many pages, but you could tell he was all business. Whenever something didn't go exactly right, he turned into a Warrior... for lack of a better word.

Bo has a lot of the same qualities, she started off really nice and fluffy, but once they got into that Zone she turned really violent. Probably pent up anger. You might want to focus on that aspect of her, the side she tries not to show to her friends.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby LewaBolt » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:21 pm

well i'm throwing this into my story, but has anyone ever thought of how an evil Bo would look like?

Return to Literature