Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Numa430 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:38 am

According to griddles mimi is sterile meaning that she can't and will not bear any children. Which means Jewel can't exisit.
Under the bed
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: Your childhood
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Mir@k » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:29 am

I don't know why i laughed.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Wallow Blacklake » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:17 am

Well, this is ominous.
I like the broken mirror effect though I feel the page structure could have benefitted from the first three panels being at the end of the page.

Rane wrote:Very much so Mirak. She might encourage her kids to be bright little rays of sunshine with no ulterior motives. That said, a nice way to end things off. Set things up for a continuation or even a time skip. Though the idea of a 'house training' montage for Mimi would be hilarious.

I so hope so.

As for Mimi being sterile, it would make sense.
Mimi was once relatively human and after what Him did to her, she lost that Humanity.
Therefore, it stands to reason that she loses the ability to give birth to other humans.

Also, Did anyone miss me?
"What's the point in caring when all it brings is pain?"
Stan Marsh, South Park.

My account. Please check it out: http://wallowblacklake.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:26 am
Location: The bottom of the sea of black tears.
Gender: None specified

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Duke of MaskS » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Numa Katzroy wrote:According to griddles mimi is sterile meaning that she can't and will not bear any children. Which means Jewel can't exisit.


Wait, isn't Jewel just a commission by some guy? She isn't really part of the story, Bleed just wants to play with her( DRAWING ) or doodling around with her. I never heard it from Grids or someone that she is indeed part of the story...

Wallow Blacklake wrote:Also, Did anyone miss me?


.........
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 am
Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"
Gender: None specified

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Numa430 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:02 pm

I made Jewel as a comission for bleedman to do. When Grids told me about Mimi's condition, he also mention of the possibillty of her given birth to a child is zero to none.
Under the bed
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: Your childhood
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby punzil504 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:08 pm

All that means is that Jewel can't be Mimi's daughter in the unlikely event that she were introduced into canon. It doesn't mean she can't exist... all that would need to happen is Giygas possess some other girl named Jewel.
Still preoccupied with 1985
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:08 am
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Numa430 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:19 am

Or they can pull a thing in which Afterbirth is canon like for example, Minnie keeps her eye and her nergal powers starts to regenerate her body's tissue and organs.
She would ended up growing up in a slow progress and within luck, ends up given birth to a child name Jewel until she was infected by a sample of Gigyas.
So she would be a Nergal/Reaper/Gigyas Hybrid and would be adopted by Mimi as her own.
Under the bed
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: Your childhood
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby achthenuts » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 am

Numa Katzroy wrote:According to griddles, Mimi/Her is sterile meaning that she can't and will not bear any children. Which means Jewel can't exist.


What ??! Nintendo family type ? o.O How Bowser & Donkey Kong get his child I don't know... :|
Image
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Location: Malaysia
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 am

Seems like a bit of a possible clusterfuck.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Duke of MaskS » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:28 am

I just had the strangest idea and I thought to put it here.

What if Minnie takes the Giygas and it turned her to Jewel?

Just throwing it here, thank you...
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 am
Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"
Gender: None specified

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 pm

...I see no huge reason why that couldn't happen.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:22 pm

One: I forgot who Jewel is, but I know her name...

Two: Just a thought - besides the fact that he didn't really come back to help Mimi and Jeff, would Mimi be angry at Junior now because she wanted Mandy to kill her? End her suffering? o.O
*Castella Sky*
Image
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: Equestria
Gender: Female

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Possibly, but I doubt that, if that reason was suggested to her, that she'd accept it. Maybe that's the reason on a subconscious level, at the back of her head, but on the other hand, she could be just really bloody pissed that she can't help Jeff.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Mir@k » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Why is everyone making predictions about Numa's fan character?

Jewel is just his character, it literally does not exist in this comic, nor will she exist later on.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby achthenuts » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Mirak wrote:Why is everyone making predictions about Numa's fan character?

Jewel is just his character, it literally does not exist in this comic, nor will she exist later on.


Okay, Him rape Blossom so they got Mimi/Her, and then Griddles' say that Mimi/Her is sterile. This is serious business, why suddenly say that she's sterile, we don't know yet.
Image
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Location: Malaysia
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Numa430 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 am

Because she can't bear any children of her own. Him did horrible things to Mimi that was mention from Jeff.
Under the bed
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: Your childhood
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby iLuvWMGs » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:55 am

I would greatly appreciate it if that was never elaborated on...
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am
Location: The little red dot
Gender: None specified

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby punzil504 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:34 am

Mirak wrote:Why is everyone making predictions about Numa's fan character?

Jewel is just his character, it literally does not exist in this comic, nor will she exist later on.


It wasn't intended to be a prediction, just saying that if they wanted to make this character exist, they could without making her Mimi's daughter... the connection would be Giygas, not Mimi.

They cannot use the character because she is a fan created character, so yes, it is pointless to speculate any further.

Then again, half of what we do on these boards is pointless speculation...
Still preoccupied with 1985
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:08 am
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Mir@k » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 am

iLuvWMGs wrote:I would greatly appreciate it if that was never elaborated on...
funny you say this because i begged griddles not to picture graphic rape and whatnot and the response i got was around "lol k" so most likely there won't be any akward pages that make us feel bad. :>

but then again he did say "lol k" so who knows if that reply had double entendré.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby iLuvWMGs » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 am

If you get that kind of response from a person like Grids, you never know...
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am
Location: The little red dot
Gender: None specified

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:57 am

Tchh, I doubt we will. There's no need to post a graphic rape scene of a kid by a demonical being, so there won't be. At least no need that outweighs the backlash it will get.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Mir@k » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:04 am

Because it hasn't happened before? Like the Mandy WTC, minnie being graphically torn apart and explicitly shown with her intestines out, the whole incest thing, yeah.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 am

He got the backlash for WTC, I personally would have gone down a decent path or at least waited a good few more years. Minnie being torn apart frankly wasn't that gruesome, plus the fact that it wasn't human biology deadened the natural effect, you know, green alien organs and stuff, and the incest exists in potentia, as in, it hasn't happened, plus they're half-siblings which is a huge but apparently effective cop-out.

Actually showing a little girl being raped by a demon is a bit of a step-up.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby Mir@k » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:43 am

You're forgetting not everybody here has your age.
I faintly remember an upset mother that had a disturbed 10 year old daughter that read the doujin.
And well, you can't say "what was her child doing reading the comic" when the comic uses characters from cartoons little kids like to watch imo imo imo.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Grim Tales - Eventualities (13/6/12)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:53 am

Oh yes, different audience than that...Admittedly, it's a more unlikely problem now but not impossible.

Any way, all the more reason that he won't post a page displaying the graphic rape of a...Wow, that would be disturbing for a ten year-old to come across, of a little girl.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest