Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Teran » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Oh my, I pity you.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with your black hole of narcissism.
*sigh*

While I cannot, by your logic, post why Saga 2 is good, I can do one better by knocking saga 1 down a peg using your own arguments.
In other words, you can't think of any positive argument to defend this second saga and instead you are going to post something completely irrelevant that has nothing to do with what I asked? Dear God...

And when did I say that the first saga is flawless? It has some flaws too, but I find it enjoyable, unlike this second saga. Way more simple, a better pace, characters with clear motivations, etc. At this point I'm getting tired of you and your replies, and after seeing your arguments with Blood Lord and the way you completely de-evolved makes me wonder if I should discuss with you anymore.

If you're not even going to try, I might as well return you the favor. Good day, Bird boy.
Last edited by Teran on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12658
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:39 am
Location: Mexico
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Teran wrote:Well, it would be nice to change this topic a little, I've been talking for months about my current feelings towards the second saga, and everyone tries to justify the "flaws" with me lacking of patience. I'm a bit tired of hearing it again and again (Bird is no exception), so why not?

Tell me why the Second Saga is good, or decent, whatever. Just avoid telling me "because super heroes join forces to fight against super villains" like Arthur did. The only reason I didn't blocked him after that is because I thought of him as a friend, too bad he didn't.


i have not been reading much of your argument with Birdot, so forgive me if i hit on things that have been said

because the original comic's purpose was to put a bunch of heroes into one story, and we keep doing that, while still trying to keep it narrowed down to one group (the PpG and friends), we are succeeding at giving more of what made the comic popular in the first place. i feel that this keeping focus on the original comic's purpose is one reason it is good.

for another reason, the previous comic was full of both drama and comedy, and we maintain trying to keep each page full of individual jokes and dramatic moments. When I said that one page was outright bad, it was because that page had the least amount of things that moved the comic through comedy or drama along--we've had several pages that weren't amazing and frankly mediocre, but only one that i feel was just not very good at all. Because there's only one page that I feel isn't at least passable, we've had fairly consistent delivery of decent to good to great content on each page--that's another reason i think it's good.

the story is slow relatively, i can give you that, but of the three comics that Bleedman has, ours has been the most consistently quick in the last few years. I think that quickness is a reason it is good, because it has the most feeling of movement out of the whole group of them.

there are more reasons, like the artwork constantly evolving and improving, and the meta-commentary we've been able to provide in all the comics, like the diablo 3 loading screen or haruhi background or the april fool's day pages, but those are more about the site with the comics on them than the individual comics, so i am not sure about where i would rank these in relation to just PpGD.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5628
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Teran » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:38 pm

All I said to Mr. Terror is that I believe that both Naga and Olga were inserted in the story way too early and have yet to make an impact, and while Naga hasn't received much attention, there were many pages in both Chapter 7 and 8 that focused on Olga, slowing the storytelling process, not to mention I still find her actions and appearance trivial when that shouldn't be the case.

But I'll give you this, even though I'm not enjoying the comic right now, I feel there's a clear direction, everything is well planned in the story, so that's a plus. Also, little additions to the main cast, which is another plus, the last thing I want in this story is a horribly saturated cast, I like my stories simple. Although I don't like them, Olga and Naga are decent additions, and I still believe both characters have potential for this story, but again, adding them so early in the story really slowed the thing for me. Also, you could say that Jenny is re-introduced in this comic, because her introduction back in the first saga was bad (yes, I said it in a previous post, the first saga is not flawless). Ummm... I guess you can mention the art style as another positive aspect in the comic, I mean, it's better than 7 years ago, that's for sure.

I just hate when people blame it on the updates, completely ignoring that this second saga is already 118 pages. 27 pages more, and it's going to have the exact number of pages the first saga had. And what about when Seir was in the team, the comic got updated at a much more acceptable pace, and yet, the story still felt slow. Three chapters already, and I can't find this story engaging. You could send me the outline of the story (no, I'm not asking for it, it's an example), I could read it, and my final thoughts could be "holy God! This is a GREAT story!", but the way it is being told is what ruins it for me. I don't like when Arthur (back when we were "friends") or anyone else tells me "you just need to wait a few more pages for the story to get awesome!".
Last edited by Teran on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12658
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:39 am
Location: Mexico
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Aswan Fogs » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Okay...anyway...I move for immediately getting Bo to a hospital...preferably the Courage Campus infirmary.
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."
offline
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby BeeAre » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Teran: The updates do not merely have an impact on how the story is told: they are entirely how the story is told. The consequences are not merely intimately interrelated, they are one and the same. That's why I apologize for accepting the way Bleedman has directed the release of this comic: at some point, I tried to make sure we would have several pages done before we posted, and that way the pacing would remain consistent, but Bleedman overruled my question with an insistence to follow his really whimsical and inconsistent schedule that has us sketching and preparing pages only a few at a time from beginning concept work to final product. I failed in getting him to listen to me on this, and that is my biggest mistake so far in delivering the story. I accept this without question. I'm not AVOIDING the mistake by saying it's the updates, I'm taking that error and magnifying why I can unquestioningly take the fault for it; additionally, I'm sorry a second time for not making this clearer earlier. :p

It's a form of the "development hell" trope, is what I'm trying to say here.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5628
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Teran wrote:At this point I'm getting tired of you and your replies, and after seeing your arguments with Blood Lord and the way you completely de-evolved makes me wonder if I should discuss with you anymore.
Those don't count, Blood Lord was a raging dildo, I am glad he is in the desert somewhere right now. Or whatever hellhole his backwards religion sent him to.

Bloodlord, unlike most people in civilized society, was an opinionist. Not a Rationalist. Meaning he valued his own opinions and those of his freinds over facts, this was proven in the strongest of ways in his Warcraft thread.

Where in it I proved him wrong 100%, and he still denied it and called me stupid. In fact, if it wasn't for a Mod coming in to confirm that I was right I never would of left that area with my sanity.

So as I said, Blood Lord doesn't count. And soon enough neither will you.

You seem to shrug off any counter-argument and go right back to your previous 'points.' What I said back there was an attempt to get us out of this damn hole, but you drag us right back in after completely slapping away my counter-argument.

Which was, in TLDR format-

Saga one had its faults too, so if you don't like it: don't read it. That's all it really was.

You don't seem to like Saga 2. Big fucking whoop, I think it could be ten times better as well. But I don't keep up a three month argument and sometimes I don't even bring it up.

Almost all of your points have been tackled and explained, and you somehow keep saying "Stop repeating that" or something to that notion, because YOU keep bringing old points back up.

If there is any hope if these things ever ending well, you have to look at it from OUR perspective. Or at least mine. I think Saga 1 is better than Saga 2, and Yes I think Saga 2 could use a lot of improvement. But you take it to a whole new level.

What did this comic do to you to make you hate it so much? And why are you defending your hatred of it so virulently?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Aswan Fogs » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 pm

I think the main problem is everyone is majorly overthinking it...it's a story meant to be (hopefully) enjoyed, not become the foundation of a raging debate based on opinions that a vast majority of people REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE READING. Now, I sense a counter to this particular point that goes along the lines of "Well, don't read the comments, then." where in which case I say instead of continually pointing out all sorts of bad points and complaining about trivial foppery, don't read the story. Now LET IT DIE.
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."
offline
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby BeeAre » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Birdot: Don't spend most of your post using a fake word to describe Blood Lord in a bad light. For one, you shouldn't do it about any member, and for two, if he weren't on his big religious journey he'd be a mod right now. Yes, I respect him, and yes, I would gladly have him as a another mod. He's a rationalist who rationally accepts that there is a predictable pattern to the irrationality of people, and so values their opinions and his own through that context. If I click "rationalist" my google dictionary, I get a word without searching. If I click "opinionist", my google dictionary returns nothing without asking for a full websearch.

I don't want to discuss the terms on which you founded the idea that he's an idiot, because I don't want you doing that again period. That's flame shit. Shows how rational you're deciding to be, buddy (hint: not much). I expect better from you, dude, that's why I'm disappointed. Be above this kind of petty shit.

no more on this subject in this thread, thanks.

on topic:

Teran is not being virulent anymore, and you suggesting he is only succeeds in him deciding that actually being virulent is a good idea, for the disrespect he's getting from you. Teran is a good guy who wants his comments legitimately heard. Please stop looking for fights, Birdot. I appreciate your candor and desire for the community to be a good place, but you need to watch out when you hunt monsters, because you just might end up a monster yourself.

Aswan: people comment and speculate as they are allowed to and have opinions too, it's good to have the discussion because the update cycle is so tenuous and divided.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5628
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Aswan Fogs » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:54 pm

@ Bee

Sorry, my temper has been rather volatile lately. I can accept the fact that everyone has their own opinions but sometimes...one really needs to let things go lest a storm breweth, which it has. It's not so much that I'm mad at the opinion. (@ Teran I have no qualms about your opinion at all.) I'm just growing too weary to weather this particular storm, as it were. So, can we PLEASE shift subjects?



"It's not fair when you say that I didn't try. I just don't want to hear it anymore."
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."
offline
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:56 am

Aswan: If people want to talk about it, they should. I'm not jumping on you, btw. I am jumping on Birdofterror (i call him Birdot).

i would ask that rather than simply saying we should change subjects, that you would please introduce a new one in your post.

For instance: Does anyone have any vaguely time-related ideas for page titles? Short phrases referring to the ideas of past present and future? I am trying to go back and look at things like Back to the Future and Frequency etc to get some more jargon on time travel NAMES so I can use more than the standard movie button reference, but it's tough to find better metaphors! :X
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5628
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Aswan Fogs » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:02 am

Time- related? All that's coming to my mind are the quotes "Time is not on our side." "Time waits for no one." "Time marches on." Those kind of things...not sure if that helps or not...ooh, and what about Grim Tales?
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."
offline
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:35 am

BeeAre wrote:(Everything Said)

:(
Sorry, he sort of mentioned Bloodlord and my veins started to burn, the mere mention of him sends me on a rampage.

No offense to You, Teran, or anyone else. But if Bloodlord was a Moderator I would have to leave for good. Still pop in for the comics, but probably never post again. Whoever would be happy over that- whatever. I have fought him enough for a lifetime. I know an excellent argument could be made saying "Just don't fight him." But that would be impossible.

Also, about the whole Opinionist thing, it's a word in progress. Not so much a word yet, but without it even existing people understand its meaning. This is how new words are made, bro.

I am sorry about the whole 'Disrespect' thing that went on, I was sure I was only using his own logic against him... but I'll stop anyway. The last thing I want to be is a Monster...

Now: That aside, I can get to the new posts.
Aswan Fogs wrote:I think the main problem is everyone is majorly overthinking it...it's a story meant to be (hopefully) enjoyed, not become the foundation of a raging debate based on opinions that a vast majority of people REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE READING. Now, I sense a counter to this particular point that goes along the lines of "Well, don't read the comments, then." where in which case I say instead of continually pointing out all sorts of bad points and complaining about trivial foppery, don't read the story. Now LET IT DIE.
Well That's what I say, but some people say they like to read it and ARE patient, but it is still coming out way too slow.

Or the story itself has slowed to a crawl and it is focusing on irrelevant stuff. Normally I would be inclined to agree, but as of RIGHT THIS MOMENT this is the single most climactic and relevant thing to happen in Saga 2. THIS, right here, is where people have to be patient.
BeeAre wrote:For instance: Does anyone have any vaguely time-related ideas for page titles? Short phrases referring to the ideas of past present and future?

1: The Sands.
1a: The Sands have run out.
1b: The Sands of Time have run out.
2: Mir@k to the Future.
3: Tachyon Gone
3a: Tachy-Gone
4: Birdofterror's Time Related Pun.
5: 24
5a: Twenty Four
6: The Magic Time Wagon
7: Wormholes? In my Space?
7a: More likely than you think.
8: Passage of Time
8a: The Passage of Time dims even the Brightest of Hearts.
9: Growing Up
10?: Nice Toss BUTTercup! ... God that hurt.
10: WE MUST SEND A MESSAGE TO THE PAST: STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING!
11: Otto continues to do nothing. (Personal Favorite.)

Is half of the time you are creatively working, creating puns for names for the comic?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 pm

birdot you are infuriating sometimes but i've gotta say, you won some points with "Mir@k to the future". lol.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5628
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Aswan Fogs » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:30 pm

I wonder Minnie's thinking?
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."
offline
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 am

BeeAre wrote:birdot you are infuriating sometimes but i've gotta say, you won some points with "Mir@k to the future". lol.
I thought you would like that one, haha.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby rsgoldpop » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:26 am

bot
Last edited by Izanagi on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bot
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:28 am

Hn.

Maybe we'll get to see auto go back far enough to stop this. But the Doctor comes and tells him not to interfere.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:33 pm
Location: in the TARDIS
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Sir Soulchild wrote:Hn.

Maybe we'll get to see auto go back far enough to stop this. But the Doctor comes and tells him not to interfere.

Are you me? I was going to revive this thread to ask pretty much the same thing.

We have several Posibilities:

A: Otto goes back in time using whatever knowledge he was to do whatever he can.
B: Otto goes back in time, as do all time squad agents and they all do something or nothing.
C: The explosion doesn't destroy everyone, some people survive: Such as time related people. Naga for example.

Of course any of these could be wrong, but hey.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:31 pm

I am highly amused by the things said of me in here. Interesting that some people have no idea how to move on with their lives. All well.

The comic so far is going at an... interesting descion. Since I have been out of the fourm loop for a while, is the wave going off a bomb, or energy wave that is killin people, or is it transporting them somewhere else?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18841
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:11 am

Oh hey, Blood. I know we sort of put our differences aside a while ago, but Teran did something dirty and smacked them in my face for the sheer reason of getting me angry.

It worked. Almost too well.

I used most of what I said about you in a past tense... except a few things.

Most of the problems I had or have with you are 'me' problems, I know, that doesn't make it any better when people wave it in my face however.

That's about all I have to say on that note. Welcome back, I guess. If you become a Mod I will have to shoot myself in the head however.

No offense.
Blood Lord wrote:The comic so far is going at an... interesting descion. Since I have been out of the fourm loop for a while, is the wave going off a bomb, or energy wave that is killin people, or is it transporting them somewhere else?
Apparently it's a sci-fi event called a stop-gap.

From what Dragon told me he researched, it apparently replaces an instance in time with another instance the controller has all the power over. Such as removing a day, and replacing it with another day from any point in time.

Or something like that.

It has sparked much debate, but so far this is all we 'think' we know.

BeeAre knows but he isn't telling. :(
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Its fine. I don't really care about past problems.

That's an interesting decive useage.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18841
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Light10s » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Thank YOU GUYS for letting me know that there already exited a thread of predicting what comes next. and will try not to do it again, in the mean time, WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT that story i posted earlier? i was kinda getting a head of myself back there but it sounded like it could happen. NOW im you guys could come up with something better no doubt. but i am a major MLAATR fan (and other cartoon shows i guess) and i just can't help but come up with an awsome and cool 8) add story to the couple chapters. If you know what i mean.
60005
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: Where evil cannot cross
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Light10s » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:05 pm

TO those of you who don't know what i'm talking about here's a story that i came up with at the top of my head when i saw the end of PPGD.


So this is what i think will happen."this is so cool, and this came from the top of my head." The white warp has already covered the building and is aiming to cover the entire city of megaville in 10 minutes. A big courser jet is hovering over the the building. Inside the the jet are twelve soldiers in high clad armor ( like the suit from that PS3 game called "Vanquish") their objective is to enter the warp space perimeter deep into the underground MIB phissility, locate the the cause of the warp, and revers the cause to it's original state. the troops descend into there pods into the warp then the building and down the hole. one pod miss drops and drop right next to the hole. the team exits their pods and starts making there way to the MIB place. the guy left behind exits his pod and looks around and all he sees is alot of destruction and robot junk. he thinks back to the briefing on the jet as he asks his lutanite a question. " Sir won't we be killed if we enter the warp?" "The suits your wearing are meant to withstand extra terrestrial or other supernatural phinomina. so you won't have to worry about dieing once you enter the warp." the guy checks his wrist to find out how much time before the city is engulfed. (6:30) Five and a half minutes before the dead line. as he turn around to head for the objective he sees XJ-9 on her knees with horns out of her head and and some chip on her head. unconscious and not responding to any of his actions he try's to remove the chip so she can come back to her senses. " AH! this thing is jam stuck on her head forgive me Jen this might tickle a little"
rising his fist to his top left chest and (POOOW, SLAM DUNK) punches XJ-9 on the forehead and breaks the chip. the guy places a gadget on her stomic and try's to wake her. XJ-9 slowly opens her eyes and sees a blurry person, her eye sight begins to clear up and who does she see? :O :!: IT'S BRAAAD!
60005
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: Where evil cannot cross
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:25 am

If I have to give you anything it definitely has to be your abundance of enthusiasm.

However, let me state for the record, half of what you are saying still doesn't belong in this thread. Don't get me wrong, it still belongs here more than anywhere, but most of what you are saying isn't 'prediction,' it's 'who gets into PPGD.'

Also I must add that this site has a built in spell-check... I recommend using it.

A good thread to post who you want put into the story would be This one.

Please keep in mind this certain thread is about what can happen with the characters at hand. If you think something is about to happen in the story, post it here. If you want someone in the story, post it there.

As for what you have already posted: It is in general consensus that the stop-gap is going to completely alter this time-line. The moving light seems slow now, but was stated to accelerate infinitely, so bordering it would be just about impossible.

That and in this story Humanity doesn't have battle-cruisers yet. We have robots... just no spaceships yet. Certain obvious contradictions aside.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Marquis de Soth » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:14 am

His post is fine here.
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], goggy and 6 guests