Update: Let's Play 'Slender'

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Update: Let's Play 'Slender'

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:48 am

I made a Let's Play for an Amnesia custom story. I intend to make more, and hopefully the quality increases as I go. I hope you'll all take a look and Subscribe if you like what you see. The link is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7mOhI7nJuQ

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
Last edited by Rough Giraffe on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Re: Amnesia Let's Play

Postby Sentios » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:37 am

Hello Brian.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Re: Amnesia Let's Play

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Hey, you even spelled it right. Awesome.

Re: Update: Let's Play 'Slender'

Postby Rough Giraffe » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Made a Let's Play for Mark J. Hadley's Slender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJaSppM8h4Q

Enjoy.

Postby Remni » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Slender is such a crazy ass game
My Steam - Xbox GamerTag: TheSweedishChef
Shameless league stuff!
Fortunately Unfortunate

Postby Mir@k » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Is dumb as shit and it's overshadowing a real and well made horror game like SCP: Containment Breach all because omg yay it's slendy slendy poo. The only thing that happens if you collect all 8 pages is that    you get caught by slenderman ANYWAY. What's the bloody point? Okay okay okay so yeah "OHHH BUT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM THE SLENDERMAN LOL IT WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THE URBAN LEGEND SAYS U CAN'T MARBLE HORNETS MARBLE HORNETS FAP FAP"   , but seriously fuck that.

So yeah ruff play SCP Containment Breach.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Rough Giraffe » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 am

The ending to Slender has been changed, by the way. Seeing as it's still in Beta and I personally know the guy who made the game, I think I'm going to keep playing it. I haven't even managed to get all 8 pages yet.

Also, there's no way out of the containment facility in SCP. What's the point?

Postby BeeAre » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 pm

mirak you actually have it completely backwards: parsec, the maker of slender, who both RD and I know personally, made an ending to this game which he intended to be an experiment, not expecting the internet to go ga-ga over it, specifically because that happened.

SCP is randomly generated and has no ending, also in alpha.

literally you are 100% incorrect about Slender having no ending and SCP being better for that specific reason. Slender has an ending right now, get the 8 pages, find an exit on the map. It's HARD because with 8 pages slendy is real fast and furious, but the ending exists. SCP has no ending because it's a randomly generated supermaze that is also still in alpha.

not trying to be a douche or anything and it's not that I don't agree with you that SCP is ultimately going to have more support and thus be a better horror game eventually, specifically because Parsec (slender-maker) doesn't care about this slender game. I think he's being a little dumb, given the internet's response, for not following up on this, but that's his decision, so W/E. Parsec has posted on these forums before, I believe, but I don't remember which project he was promoting. I'll look it up some time.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Return to Snafu General Discussion