Sugar Bits - Light of Hope (6/7/12)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Sugar Bits - Light of Hope (6/7/12)

Postby Unlimited » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:01 am

Oh, this is bullshit!
Bo, my favourite character out of everyone in Sugar Bits, is NOT DEAD?!?!
Memento mori

Re: Sugar Bits - Light of Hope (6/7/12)

Postby xbox432 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:47 am

Yay! Bo is gonna be ok! ...And poor dreamcatcher dude, he ain't gonna have it easy is he?
And the monkey flips the switch.
Luna Is Best Princess

Postby Mir@k » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 am

I like hansel's expression because it mimics my own when i read another page of this comic.
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter
"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:34 am

Hmm...while I'm chuffed she's alive, I do agree that it's a bit of a cop-out. On the other hand, unless more magic is pulled out, her career is probably over. Giant stab wounds to the entire chest area probably tend to have after-effects.

The white sheep looks really bloody odd.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:53 am

MQuinny1234 wrote:The white sheep looks really bloody odd.

He (I'm going with "he" on the grounds that the white sheep appears to be wearing pants and has horns, despite what I said earlier about how neither of these traits neccecarily can be used to determine gender) may be one of Bo's relatives. Apart from the horns, pants and wool color, they do look pretty Identical.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby punzil504 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:45 am

Bah. 'Twas but a life threatening scratch. ;)

There's way too much "aftermath" to sift through to have another epic battle, especially if the comic is supposed to be ending (as rumor has it).

I don't think Licorice is going to be happy that Snare took Bo's place... seems like a Xanatos Gambit fail. Or maybe she'll explain what her whole plan was and how it's actually worked out better than she could have possibly intended with Snare out of the way.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Mir@k » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:46 am

Maybe they're playing with the idea that all sheep look the same, but white, and bo's a black sheep.
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter
"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby punzil504 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:52 am

Mirak wrote:Maybe they're playing with the idea that all sheep look the same, but white, and bo's a black sheep.

On one of his earlier postings of Bo on deviantart (circa 2007), Bleedman posted that she was originally going to be white, but he thought that her being "the black sheep" made her more a interesting character.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby iLuvWMGs » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:20 am

Bo's survival goes two ways... I am delighted that she lives, she being one of my fave characters in the series.
I can still however remember the times when the forum was like "OMGWTFBBQ Y U TAKE SO LONG TO DIE DO IT ALREADY!". Must be a slap in the face for some...
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:28 pm

It's more like

OMGWTFBBQ Y FIGHT LAST SO LONG!? SOMETHING HAPPEN LOLWTF!

They wanted her to die cause it would be something.

However, as the law of Nihilism states, even if it is something: It is nothing.

But in this case it was nothing anyway, double nothing.

Nihilismception.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blasphemy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm very happy to see Bo alive as she is my favorite character. However, it does feel like a cop-out, I was generally waiting for her to die and shit to happen, but it doesn't seem like that will be the case.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

Tumblrs: Personal|Pokemon X Adventure Challenge|Pokemon Y Adventure Challenge
Maid of Nope

Postby Wh1teW0lf » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote:

He (I'm going with "he" on the grounds that the white sheep appears to be wearing pants and has horns, despite what I said earlier about how neither of these traits neccecarily can be used to determine gender) may be one of Bo's relatives. Apart from the horns, pants and wool color, they do look pretty Identical.

My gf is saying the white sheep is a male as well based on the pants and horns. I have done research and have found female sheep can have horns as well and as for the pants there are female characters in "Back-up Bravery" who wear pants too. Looking at that comic the clothes for the male and female don't differentiate much, so until it is confirmed by Bleedman either drawing the character where gender details are obvious or he says which gender it is, I will assume it is female since another female sheep character would just be awesome! I already Love Bo so much, another character like her wont hurt.

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Wh1teW0lf wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:

My gf is saying the white sheep is a male as well based on the pants and horns. I have done research and have found female sheep can have horns as well and as for the pants there are female characters in "Back-up Bravery" who wear pants too. Looking at that comic the clothes for the male and female don't differentiate much, so until it is confirmed by Bleedman either drawing the character where gender details are obvious or he says which gender it is, I will assume it is female since another female sheep character would just be awesome! I already Love Bo so much, another character like her wont hurt.

Or why I said "despite what I said earlier"

From Wikipedia

"In sheep, the allele for horns in both sexes is partially dominant to that for being polled in both sexes, and both these are dominant to that for polling in the female only" (note "polled" means hornless)
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Princess » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:12 am

Mirak wrote:I like hansel's expression because it mimics my own when i read another page of this comic.

Like.. good god, at least it could have had something with Bo dying. Seeing she's a "important" character of this "wonderful" story.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck Slightly Less 2k14
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biostar » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:08 am

Oh, she's alive? You'd think Hansel would look more happy Bo wasn't almost killed due to his hesitation and his ignora- oh...wonder where Ginger went?

So is Mindsnare dead? Was expecting more from him.

Postby Grieffon » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 am

That was unexpected. So was Bleedheart after Snare all this time, or he just decided that between two near-dead beings for him to reap, Bo isn't worth the trouble of fighting all the Bravehearts?

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Grieffon wrote:That was unexpected. So was Bleedheart after Snare all this time, or he just decided that between two near-dead beings for him to reap, Bo isn't worth the trouble of fighting all the Bravehearts?

I pretty sure he only reaps beings that are actually dead... He's not a murderer, so if Bo's alive, he has to leave her alone... Or not.
If nothing / no one else can take her place, then he'd reap her anyways. Thus, King gave Mindsnare's dreamcatcher to Bleedheart as payment.
-endtheory-
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsukiāœ©[/color]

Postby achthenuts » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:47 am

Wait... what ? Alive ? o.O
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)