Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Littlisk » Wed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Just wondering why are so many of the BleedMan characters are made via shipping. How I see it, the process usually works like this:

Normally it starts with character "X" meeting character "Y". Its then followed by the unique and totally not flat story tool of..

"AND THEN THEY FUCKED"

Character "X"(or "Y") then spawns charcter(s) "Z"

notice1: This is just a trend I've noticed and is my opinion, I might have missed something(e.g. Suger Bits) but more often than not this is how you get new characters so far.

This isn't to hate on BM's comics. I just find it a strange trend and am wondering if anyone feels the same or can explain.

notice2: Please no pictures of any kind unless it is to show evidence against whats above. I find naked text the fastest way to reach a concession on things like this.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: United States of America
Gender: None specified

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Grieffon » Wed May 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Just wondering why are so many of the BleedMan characters are made via shipping. How I see it, the process usually works like this:

Normally it starts with character "X" meeting character "Y". Its then followed by the unique and totally not flat story tool of..

"AND THEN THEY FUCKED"

Character "X"(or "Y") then spawns charcter(s) "Z"

How else are characters supposed to created?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Biostar » Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Kinda going overboard, don't you think? We're not talking about loads of characters here. Like maybe three.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:45 am
Location: Someplace with shrimp
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Littlisk » Fri May 25, 2012 6:12 pm

@Grieffon
You stop shipping.

-

@Biostar
Okay, lets have a comparison.

Name all the characters that aren't pre-existing due to canon made or sex made. Now name the characters that ARE SEX made.

You'll quickly see one fill up and the other not so much. BUT the specific number of characters sex-made isn't what I'm focusing on. Its the PERCENTAGE of characters sex-made. (Once again, I may be missing completely with Suger Bits)

I'm not going overboard here in any way. Of course there's not loads of characters but percentage-wise, a majority just have a "AND THEN THEY FUCKED" origin.
"It takes the smartest people to admit theres always more to learn"

- Not a Know-it-All
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: United States of America
Gender: None specified

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby BeeAre » Sat May 26, 2012 12:05 am

currently the only way to bring life into the universe that fulfills all the scientific principles of life is through reproduction. All life that has the capacity for complicated thinking that has been encountered so far is all done through sexual reproduction.

Sex is how you make people. This thread seems weirdly philosophical. I don't get why this specifically needs to pertain to the comics, or why you posted it here.

I mean, you can come up with specifically non-sex ways to create fictional characters, but they generally end up having specific themes relating to the nature of life and the philosophy behind those themes as we understand them. Usually they will even make a point of create some analogous set-up to make the metaphor more complete.

That's why it seems like it's the only way--because it's the way done in the majority. I don't think anyone here is going to just outright say it's impossible to picture other methods, but sex is the one humans use, so we tend to view things according to that.

So. I mean. Question answered? What other discussion did you want to have here? o_O
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Mathias » Sat May 26, 2012 1:01 am

So...you don't like sex?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11850
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Biostar » Sat May 26, 2012 4:22 am

I fail to see why you dislike characters who are products of sex. Is it just the ones from canon characters or just sex in general?

If its the first then its still a small percentage of his characters, since the majority of his are original or have no relation with any of the canon characters.

If its the second, the parental origins of many of Bleedman's characters aren't delved into, even though you know they would have one. Not every character can have an artificial "birth".
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:45 am
Location: Someplace with shrimp
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Littlisk » Sat May 26, 2012 10:23 pm

BeeAre wrote:currently the only way to bring life into the universe that fulfills all the scientific principles of life is through reproduction. All life that has the capacity for complicated thinking that has been encountered so far is all done through sexual reproduction.

Sex is how you make people. This thread seems weirdly philosophical. I don't get why this specifically needs to pertain to the comics, or why you posted it here.

I mean, you can come up with specifically non-sex ways to create fictional characters, but they generally end up having specific themes relating to the nature of life and the philosophy behind those themes as we understand them. Usually they will even make a point of create some analogous set-up to make the metaphor more complete.

That's why it seems like it's the only way--because it's the way done in the majority. I don't think anyone here is going to just outright say it's impossible to picture other methods, but sex is the one humans use, so we tend to view things according to that.

So. I mean. Question answered? What other discussion did you want to have here? o_O


Okay, wow, thats a lot of text for your answer so I'll break it up.

-

1) This isn't science class and I'm not going to have smart-ass debate. This is a comic and its own "laws of the universe" exist in its own universe. Sex is how you make people? :youdontsay:

2) Seems? Shmemes. There's nothing about bare reproduction that's philosophical. I made this thread about Bleedman comics so it's posted in Bleedman comics.

3) What a train-wrecked, shitload that 3rd paragraph is! I see you've classified this as a philosophical thread. Its not.

4) Yes, I see your point, in this instance sex is the majority of the character origins, but that's because its the one humans use? Everything uses sex to reproduce, what the fuck are you talking about.

To make sure people get whats important out of this heres a tl:dr

No, question not answered. BeeAre, you pretty much attempted a derailment by calling this a matter of philosophical.

*-*-*-* No one else but BeeAre is recommended to read this:

WHAT I WANT TO DISCUSS? Excuse me?

I don't own the thread and while I do certainly hate derailments I don't have a bigger voice than anyone else. This thread could become about gay ponies for all I care but not until the answer is decided by the overall. If enough people agree that this was philosophical and that turns out to be generally accepted answer I'll happily be on my way without "AND THEN THEY FUCKED" going through my head as a flat story tool.

A bit too eager to close threads dont'cha think?

Mathias wrote:So...you don't like sex?


Mmk, yeah maybe no. I'd love to discuss my personal sexuality given the time but later okay?
Last edited by BeeAre on Sun May 27, 2012 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not double-post. :)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: United States of America
Gender: None specified

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 27, 2012 12:03 am

Yo, kid, I dunno if you read the rules, but I'm only here to help you. And, well, sorry to tell you this, but if you thought my previous post had a lot of words, you're really going to hate this one.

Littlisk wrote:
Okay, wow, thats a lot of text for your answer so I'll break it up.


The italics indicate you think you've got some kind of response that changes any part of what I've said, and not only that, but that it is obvious to everyone who reads your words. You've got a lot to learn, child.

1) This isn't science class and I'm not going to have smart-ass debate. This is a comic and its own "laws of the universe" exist in its own universe. Sex is how you make people? :youdontsay:


I was not trying to be a smart-ass then, and I'm not now. I could now, since you've gone and decided you want to be a jerk! But I'd rather figure out just why you got upset.

With regards to your specific complaint about rules within fictional universes pertaining to themselves: The laws of the universe of a fictional universe by necessity have to operate on a logic that is consistent with rules that are understandable from the universe in which the fictional universe exists within. Sex is how that happens in the real universe we're currently a part of, hence my referring to it as the means by which we understand it in fiction.

2) Seems? Shmemes. There's nothing about bare reproduction that's philosophical. I made this thread about Bleedman comics so it's posted in Bleedman comics.


There's plenty to be discussed that's philosophical about life in any of its stages of development and how those can be applied to the comics, but you didn't seem interested in JUST discussing the comics, but the visual themes behind them.

3) What a train-wrecked, shitload that 3rd paragraph is! I see you've classified this as a philosophical thread. Its not.


I can make anything philosophical, and so can anyone. I went that route because to discuss any sort of themes in literature, prose or poetry, you delve into the meaning behind putting any single thing into any story.

4) Yes, I see your point, in this instance sex is the majority of the character origins, but that's because its the one humans use? Everything uses sex to reproduce, what the fuck are you talking about.


Amoebas don't, asexual reproduction exists as an option, hence the ability to explore those ideas. If you weren't interested in discussing other methods, why would you put this sentence here to undermine your point?

To make sure people get whats important out of this heres a tl:dr

No, question not answered. BeeAre, you pretty much attempted a derailment by calling this a matter of philosophical.


i'm not derailing, i'm legitimately inquiring as to where your discussiong is to go, because I'm the moderator for this forum--I've been specifically the moderator for this forum longer than I've been the senior global moderator for the site.

I'm not


so what ARE you attempting to discuss if none of my points are relevant?

*-*-*-* No one else but BeeAre is recommended to read this:

WHAT I WANT TO DISCUSS? Excuse me?


Did I fucking stutter?

I don't own the thread and while I do certainly hate derailments I don't have a bigger voice than anyone else. This thread could become about gay ponies for all I care but not until the answer is decided by the overall. If enough people agree that this was philosophical and that turns out to be generally accepted answer I'll happily be on my way without "AND THEN THEY FUCKED" going through my head as a flat story tool.


You made the thread, you are the one who brought it up for a topic of discussion. In forums outside of the spam forum, threads are made to be dedicated to single topics. Did you read the rules? Do they or do they not indicate that individual topics expressed in the specific sub-forums as presented are to be discussed specifically? If enough people derail the thread, you would be, as the thread owner, within your right to ask them to stop discussing other things. My inquiry was into what you fucking wanted us to talk about, because I didn't understand you. I wasn't seeking to demean you.

Please, indicate in the future what your intentions are when someone inquires to you as to what the driving point behind a thread is. It helps further the discussion.

A bit too eager to close threads dont'cha think?


You are a bit too eager to jump on me as someone fucking oppressing you, and I'll be glad to actually be a douchebag to you and close your thread and ban you if you want to start breaking the rules. If you want me to oppress you, I can, but you haven't done anything wrong yet, so you don't have to defend yourself against me, who is not attacking you.

Relax, little one.

Littlisk wrote:
Mathias wrote:So...you don't like sex?


Mmk, yeah maybe no. I'd love to discuss my personal sexuality given the time but later okay?


Is your take on sex somehow not relevant to sex as being a part of a discussion on why sex is used to make a character in a fictional universe that must share some basis with the real universe in which we participate?

You confusing little creature, relax, breathe in, and accept that I am not your enemy.

TL;DR read my entire post, and don't get upset because someone wants you to read, and don't encourage others to get upset because a post has a lot of words. Discussion forums exist for discussion, and I'm happy to provide you with an outlet for that discussion, especially if you indicate through your posting that you've got a specific direction for your topic to be discussed.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Mir@k » Sun May 27, 2012 12:49 am

Littlisk wrote:Okay, wow, thats a lot of text for your answer so I'll break it up.
That's a lot of text to you? Wow. BRACE YOURSELVES, S.S. TEXTWALL'S COMIN' THROUGH.
This is a comic and its own "laws of the universe" exist in its own universe.
I don't understand this sentence. Yes, an imaginary world can have imaginary rules, but at the end of it it also means you don't have to go pants-on-head retarded when thinking about reproduction when the "penis in vagina makes baby" formula is solid, exists, is relatable, and is not stupid, an asspull, or as bizarre as alternate methods of character creation usually are. Hell, i don't see any kind of suggestion from your part on how could these characters have been spawned in a context that was palatable to you, i only see a very angry and aggresive person being a very angry and aggresive person.

Additionally, you just called the formula "flat", completely ignoring the fact that the formula in itself is just the schematics for a bra, but it's in the execution where the actual cup size is decided.
Littlisk wrote:There's nothing about bare reproduction that's philosophical.
You underlined bare reproduction as in focusing on the raw definition of "sex", assuming you're not retarded, the psychological implications of sexual intercourse/reproduction can be as philosophical as you need it to be.
Littlisk wrote:WHAT I WANT TO DISCUSS? Excuse me?
I don't see anybody else making questions, so if someone asks you "what do you want to discuss in the thread that you made?" you don't reply with "what do i want to discuss?", because we don't fucking know, since we are not you.
Littlisk wrote:I don't own the thread
Actually, you own it. Mods have the final say on what happens with it, but you also can decide what to do with it.
Littlisk wrote:A bit too eager to close threads dont'cha think?
eep umad

srsly first tiem i see someone going so mad over nothing and everything.
Littlisk wrote:Mmk, yeah maybe no. I'd love to discuss my personal sexuality given the time but later okay?
I'm going to assume things about you and say you don't like the sexual reproduction formula the comic uses because you yourself have issues in real life related to it. 90% chance of being wrong, but idgaf.
Last edited by Mir@k on Sun May 27, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Mathias » Sun May 27, 2012 6:23 am

OP is only 16. (She) is thinking way too hard about something so trivial. I also don't think that (she) has reached the maturity level to appreciate the process of sex and reproduction. Girls mature later than guys, I understand, in the sense that they don't want sex as much.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11850
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Hiroko » Sun May 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Stepping in because I'm fairly sure this is all just a (completely justifiable) misunderstanding, but I'm pretty sure the OP's issue isn't with sex itself as a means for a character's origin of birth, so much as his/her issue is with the fact that, at least in Grim Tales, there's a few too many fancharacters that are the products of two canon characters being paired up together for no real reason other than to create said fancharacter (like Mandy and Nergal Jr., Mandy and whoever-the-heck-Junior's-father-is, Mandy and Evil Danny, and Him and Blossom).

However, OP, you really have to look at the way you worded your question. Your thread title itself says "Why is sex the only way to make a new character?" Can you see why nearly everyone here is interpreting your question as "Ugh, why do you need to have sex for a character to be created/born?" as opposed to "Why do you need to ship canon characters together as a means to create fancharacters? Why can't your fancharacters be completely original and unrelated to the canon cast?" And your responses don't really make an effort to get this cleared up; in fact, it just makes things even muddier, because you seem to be under the impression that people do understand what you meant and they're just "derailing" the topic.

That, and the way you're wording your responses just makes it even harder to tell what your actual intent was. Biostar, for one, understood what you meant at first, but see how even he is having second thoughts after looking at your responses? :|
Image
The Sentimental One
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:47 am
Location: California
Gender: Female

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Marquis de Soth » Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 pm

There's a lot of spergin' going on for something relatively minor. Littlisk, how about you take a little break and chill out a tad? Thanks.
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Littlisk » Mon May 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Hiroko wrote:Stepping in because I'm fairly sure this is all just a (completely justifiable) misunderstanding, but I'm pretty sure the OP's issue isn't with sex itself as a means for a character's origin of birth, so much as his/her issue is with the fact that, at least in Grim Tales, there's a few too many fancharacters that are the products of two canon characters being paired up together for no real reason other than to create said fancharacter (like Mandy and Nergal Jr., Mandy and whoever-the-heck-Junior's-father-is, Mandy and Evil Danny, and Him and Blossom).

However, OP, you really have to look at the way you worded your question. Your thread title itself says "Why is sex the only way to make a new character?" Can you see why nearly everyone here is interpreting your question as "Ugh, why do you need to have sex for a character to be created/born?" as opposed to "Why do you need to ship canon characters together as a means to create fancharacters? Why can't your fancharacters be completely original and unrelated to the canon cast?" And your responses don't really make an effort to get this cleared up; in fact, it just makes things even muddier, because you seem to be under the impression that people do understand what you meant and they're just "derailing" the topic.

That, and the way you're wording your responses just makes it even harder to tell what your actual intent was. Biostar, for one, understood what you meant at first, but see how even he is having second thoughts after looking at your responses? :|


What the? ...

Wait. Yeah I guess you just hit the nail on the head. I guess I am being a bit unclear with my actual intent. Thats exactly what I meant. You should be a universal translator for OP's. lol

Yes, its exactly as you said, Hiroko. Peace be with you all, I hope this thread hasn't bother anyone's day.

-

So, why are so many characters paired up for no other reason than to just create the said fan character?

Marquis de Soth wrote:There's a lot of spergin' going on for something relatively minor. Littlisk, how about you take a little break and chill out a tad? Thanks.


I try to keep my posts about 24 hours apart. I've been told about my anger before so I use the whole "Give everything 24 hours before you respond" rule.

This thread wasn't its best example though...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: United States of America
Gender: None specified

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Birdofterror » Mon May 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Hiroko wrote:Stepping in because I'm fairly sure this is all just a (completely justifiable) misunderstanding, but I'm pretty sure the OP's issue isn't with sex itself as a means for a character's origin of birth, so much as his/her issue is with the fact that, at least in Grim Tales, there's a few too many fancharacters that are the products of two canon characters being paired up together for no real reason other than to create said fancharacter (like Mandy and Nergal Jr., Mandy and whoever-the-heck-Junior's-father-is, Mandy and Evil Danny, and Him and Blossom).

However, OP, you really have to look at the way you worded your question. Your thread title itself says "Why is sex the only way to make a new character?" Can you see why nearly everyone here is interpreting your question as "Ugh, why do you need to have sex for a character to be created/born?" as opposed to "Why do you need to ship canon characters together as a means to create fancharacters? Why can't your fancharacters be completely original and unrelated to the canon cast?" And your responses don't really make an effort to get this cleared up; in fact, it just makes things even muddier, because you seem to be under the impression that people do understand what you meant and they're just "derailing" the topic.

That, and the way you're wording your responses just makes it even harder to tell what your actual intent was. Biostar, for one, understood what you meant at first, but see how even he is having second thoughts after looking at your responses? :|


That's the vibe I was getting. People here get offended over the weirdest shit nowadays.

Though she already dug her grave, her only hope now is if Beeare is feeling merciful.

On the note of the thread though, it is something I have thought as well, but never found a problem. More of a pattern then so.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
online
 
Posts: 1842
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Mir@k » Mon May 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Though she already dug her grave, her only hope now is if Beeare is feeling merciful.
People like you are the reason new people chimp out whenever a moderator posts, because you're all intent on making them look fucking evil.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby BeeAre » Mon May 28, 2012 11:17 pm

I'm not here to be a jerk unless someone forces me to be a jerk in order to stop them from being a jerk to everyone else.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Birdofterror » Mon May 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Mirak wrote:People like you are the reason new people chimp out whenever a moderator posts, because you're all intent on making them look fucking evil.
Where to start on that one?

If they chimp out that means that the mod- in their eyes- was being 'mean' or something to them. I've never seen the mods here act 'evil' per say for no reason, so it's usually their fault and their chimping out is the best for everyone, no?

And I'm just saying if you punch a forum go-er he will punch back, but if you punch a mod it's just that much strength back, only this time with the power to BAN!

Mode = Gods. Gods are scary.

Gods also deserve respect, so fucking give it, chimps.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
online
 
Posts: 1842
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Biostar » Tue May 29, 2012 12:08 am

Littlisk wrote:
Hiroko wrote: So, why are so many characters paired up for no other reason than to just create the said fan character?

I suppose its to make their origins more complex and interesting. Take Mimi for example. She could've just been the child of some random woman Him seduced/raped/stole from. Thats fairly simple.

Blossom on the other hand is already a set character, with a backstory and personality mostly everyone knows about. Which makes it such a shock that the most moral of the Powerpuff Girls could/would have sex with Him. Thats a story that people would want to know (people couldn't stop talking about). It also provides Mimi with an interesting backstory and explanation for her powers(?).

In a crossover story, people expect more canon characters than OCs, much less OC's who have no relation to anyone canon. But thats the point, we want to see them interacting in different ways. Having a kid is just one of them.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:45 am
Location: Someplace with shrimp
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby ArcaneLollipop » Thu May 31, 2012 10:09 pm

...Well now I regret making an account here.
:?
Honestly, in all my years on the net I've never seen anybody get this upset with so little provocation...

o.O
Is it usually like this??
You think it can die??!! -Bill, of Dreamkeepers.http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 10:01 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Mir@k » Thu May 31, 2012 11:38 pm

Fuck you? haha see what i did there?
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Littlisk » Thu May 31, 2012 11:47 pm

ArcaneLollipop wrote:...Well now I regret making an account here.
:?
Honestly, in all my years on the net I've never seen anybody get this upset with so little provocation...

o.O
Is it usually like this??


Which one? Everyone's getting mad so far... :?

Mirak wrote:Fuck you? haha see what i did there?


Watch out we got a badass in our mists. This guy is known for not giving a fuck - he still apparently gives enough of a fuck to let you know just how much he doesn't care :?:
"It takes the smartest people to admit theres always more to learn"

- Not a Know-it-All
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: United States of America
Gender: None specified

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Marquis de Soth » Thu May 31, 2012 11:49 pm

If you folks are going to pursue that course of conversation, I can either move this to spam or I can just lock the thread. I don't foresee this going anywhere decent so I'm going to nip it in the bud if this continues.
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby BeeAre » Thu May 31, 2012 11:52 pm

Hold on, Soth, if you please.

Your riposte, Littlisk, is sadly not an unexpected turn of events. Mirak is an ex-moderator who, if i may put it gracefully, stepped down, and not for a lack of enthusiasm for the community. He and I both are rather adept at multi-tiered levels of ironic exchange, this being slightly above you to consider bringing up the whole "we've got a bad-ass" counter-meme. He is actually joking with the above poster. I might remind the great and illustrious Mirak that these newbies seem a trifle new to these whole complicated verbal games. I'm sure he's very sorry, and if not, I am for him.

Did you want to continue the discussion-based on the implications of why Bleedman ships to create characters? Because as someone who talks to him on a near-regular basis, I could explain to you that he rather doesn't indulge much, himself, but that several parts of the staff and his regular clientele do. :X
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Why is sex the only way to make a new character?

Postby Marquis de Soth » Thu May 31, 2012 11:56 pm

No problem dude. I just wanted to use my presence as a warning to keep the thread from degenerating.
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Birdofterror, MSNbot Media and 5 guests