Otto Time

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Otto Time

Postby Deadpool94 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:03 am

Jr also has the same roundness in the skull region as Otto.
And she might of done it for grim. Cause if it was Timmy turner wouldn't jr have same buck teeth.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Gato » Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 am

It could just be the art style, though.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sat May 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Basinox wrote:i realy have no idea who otto is, to be honest. i onle know him from here.
dident air in this craphole of a europeain countrie :|

Otto's from Time Squad, and what kind of land you live in then XD? Cause in my shitty european land they still air this show on CN in the late hours
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Sonata2011 » Sun May 27, 2012 9:24 pm

in each & every page I only focus on THE DEX cuz he is the BEST ... I love you :Dexter:
Dexter Rules

Postby yukisnishika » Mon May 28, 2012 1:49 am

i love travelling time! :twisted:
yukishironishika
By the purity of the heart
by the darkness of the soul

DEATH shall come...,

Postby BeeAre » Mon May 28, 2012 6:33 am

I do not like time travelling!

Hey, Yukisnishika. I am not sure why you posted that picture. It doesn't really relate to your post, nor the emoticon which itself does not relate to your post. You have three separate posts in one. I applaud you for not actually triple-posting, but the way you have formatted your posts seems as though you wanted these three independent thoughts to relate.

I am not sure why.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Sigment » Mon May 28, 2012 10:20 am

BeeAre wrote:Hey, Yukisnishika. I am not sure why you posted that picture. It doesn't really relate to your post, nor the emoticon which itself does not relate to your post. You have three separate posts in one. I applaud you for not actually triple-posting, but the way you have formatted your posts seems as though you wanted these three independent thoughts to relate.

Oh, he just does those. He's been gone a while but if you look at previous pages a ways back they're there too. They aren't related to the post, they're related to the comic. He has some for Grim Tales too, in some of its forums. They're really good too, in my opinion.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Gato » Mon May 28, 2012 2:32 pm

He's shamelessly trying to get attention for his own shit.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby tych » Tue May 29, 2012 12:40 am

hey um don't mean to be well...not sure what the word is but this is bugging me about bleedman's post but Tachyon particles don't travel in time they travel faster then light which enables them to theoretically travel thru time also they don't only go backwards but can go forwards as well at least in they theory sorry to anyone who found this um "condescending?" just felt needed saying

Postby Gato » Tue May 29, 2012 12:54 am

tych wrote:hey um don't mean to be well...not sure what the word is but this is bugging me about bleedman's post but Tachyon particles don't travel in time they travel faster then light which enables them to theoretically travel thru time also they don't only go backwards but can go forwards as well at least in they theory sorry to anyone who found this um "condescending?" just felt needed saying

Cool, but not everyone is a physics major.

Postby BeeAre » Tue May 29, 2012 6:42 am

tych wrote:hey um don't mean to be well...not sure what the word is but this is bugging me about bleedman's post but Tachyon particles don't travel in time they travel faster then light which enables them to theoretically travel thru time also they don't only go backwards but can go forwards as well at least in they theory sorry to anyone who found this um "condescending?" just felt needed saying

it's easier to say that something moves backwards through time in a short news update than to say that something moves in its own hypothetical causal progression independent of what we understand as time. :P
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Xi-1 » Tue May 29, 2012 2:02 pm

If time is a river it's probably wise to try not to piss in it.

Ah yes, so very many theories on time travel. It's the one thing that Ken Akamatsu really screwed up in 'Negima' (see Chamos swapping places).
A Page Flipper

Postby Basinox » Tue May 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:
Basinox wrote:i realy have no idea who otto is, to be honest. i onle know him from here.
dident air in this craphole of a europeain countrie :|

Otto's from Time Squad, and what kind of land you live in then XD? Cause in my shitty european land they still air this show on CN in the late hours

Nederlands where whe dident have cartoon network during 2002-2006, fox was to powerfull back then
Refined trader

Postby tori tiger » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Is I.M. Weasle there? I was just askin' because if he was then he could call in the RRB and there would be an awsome collison!!! :grin:

Postby peanut735 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:05 am

tori tiger wrote:Is I.M. Weasle there? I was just askin' because if he was then he could call in the RRB and there would be an awsome collison!!! :grin:

Actually, he is! It was a page where there was a bunch of scientists and in little white print it said something about getting a license back(?) I think... Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I know I saw weasel.

The whole concept of time travel is interesting. But, what about otto's watch? Wouldn't all the other particles going back in time screw up the watch? ( and I'm calling it a watch in the same way you might call the omnitrix a watch if you've never seen the show. I just don't know the proper term. )

And this has been bothering me, so I'll ask. Do you think Bleedman uses Cartoon Planet to refresh his memory of the shows? God knows I do!

Sonata2011 wrote:in each & every page I only focus on THE DEX cuz he is the BEST ... I love you :Dexter:

No way... He's mine! :Dexter:

Laterz!
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.

Postby VampireRoseBites » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:19 pm

I hope blossom is okay cuz Dexter and Blossom would make a really cute couple :Dexter: :Blossom:
I bite you bleed, you may fight, but I must feed.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!