GAME THREAD- Kesta VS UD (take two)

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

GAME THREAD- Kesta VS UD (take two)

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Mon May 21, 2012 11:51 am

A RP battle between NeoArkbird and myself, because 1 on 1 fights aren't allowed in the RP forum
Please do not spam :P

NeoArkbird wrote:As we discussed. This is where we will do our thing! ;3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is a was a regular morning, the sun kissed the earth’s surface with it's warm lips and although she might not favored the weather, UD was out practicing her rituals as so many days before this. The windswept her hair from her face, revealing a seemingly harmless woman but even the wildlife that kept it distance from her could feel her aura of death around her. For a moment she stopped looking down in her book and reached for a flask hanging from her belt, removed the cork and took a couple of heavy sips of the forsaken beverage before hanging it on her belt once again. She took a second to look at her work, constantly consulting her tome to see if she had performed it correctly but something caught her attention.

A strong wind came from the forest and whistled in her ears and only for a moment she could feel a colder breeze. In the back of her head, she knew who was approaching her.

The woman was dressed in blacks and crimson reds, her robes emblazoned with elaborate runes and symbols all lost to time, cinched at the waist with a sash of dark green. Her ebony hair moving gently in the warm morning breeze, soft lips curled up into a smirk to reveal wolf like fangs.

There was a stillness as she looked on with eyes black as pitch staring at the beasts as fleet of foot they fled. Amazing how they could tell, how they inertly knew of the destruction that would befall this place, the wind rustled again as they passed her, giving the woman a wide birth, running south in the hope that distance will save them.

She downwards to look back at the passage that she had been reading before slender fingers moved the silk ribbon to mark her page, and closing the huge tome. The thundering of hooves faded, and there was a strange, entrancing stillness about her.
The early morning sun red across the sky, the poetry of it was almost enough to make her voice her amusement... Almost.

Her skin prickled with anticipation, and there was a hunger about her she had not had for so long. Her voice was soft as she spoke, “Good Morning Kes.... It’s been... A long time.”

Location: Unspecified location, plotting... Always Plotting...

Re: GAME THREAD- Kesta VS UD (take two)

Postby Yog » Mon May 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Mirak wrote:(((((FUCK YOU OP YOU STARTED THIS IM GONNA PM IT TO YOU DAILY BECUZ UR DUTY IS TO POST 2)))))

Motumbo, feeling his brother's disappointment, remembered the clan's code of honor for bros. "Aw i'm sorry G i thos u were sum of dose faggots over there". "WHAT" said motomoto, glancing over his brother's back in panic, "WERES DE BISH????". Alarmed, Motumbo noticed the companion of his brother was gone. Nowhere to be seen, she had fled while the brothers communicated in their ancient language. "DAYM SON U DUMBER DAN A BITCH" cried motomoto, grieving over the tragic events of that day. Motumbo, unable to cope with the torrent of feelings he was experiencing, picked up his spear, now the only weapon in his arsenal, and began walking to the east. "Wat" politely asked Motomoto. "I'se quittin'." Motumbo said. Leaving the clan was a tough choice, but it had to be done. "Nigga u gon' give all this up? Eight track stereos, colored tv and all the hos u can tap in a day? DATS THE AMERICAN DREAM NIGGA!" Motomoto carefully extended his arm to his rbother, longing for better days where both would frolic on the field of hope. Motumbo declined his brother's embrace by raising one hand in the air and doing the sacred sign with his hand "Motomoto, i'm gettin' out of dis bidnis". Motumbo walked away, leaving his brother looking at the stars, nostalgic, he thought of home.

Mirak wrote:Meanwhile UD was sleepoing because it's night time. We'll skip to the nextday tomorrow because tomorrow coes today.

Motomoto knew he had to leave. Them hoes weren't satisfying him enough. He had to find a home where he could be at piece, away from the warring Nigritto tribes. It was hurtin' his head, all the messed up fighting. Motomoto was resigned to his choice, content on carving out a place in the wild forest of Thunderfuck.

But first things first; he had dat wimmin he could smell.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God

Postby Mir@k » Mon May 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Ultimate destroyer wrote:1 on 1 fights
Please do excuse me for my no doubt rude behavior, but 1 on 1 "matches" are called PM's. If it's public, then shut up, and accept public participation. For example, it's rude of you to ignore both Yog and my collaborations, which were legit except for the BR callouts and overexaggerated parenthesis. If i wasn't a dick i'd respect other people's contribution and continue the story like that or take it to PM's imo, because the "game thread" protection kidna works for game threads, not 1 vs 1 person matches, we have pms for that.
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter

"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Mon May 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Unless, you want to make it 1 vs 1 on public. that would effectively make both participants attention whores.

"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Yog » Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 pm

I wish you were a mod, Mirak.
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.
Resident Old God

Postby Mathias » Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 pm

I feel like I missed a few posts.

Postby Yog » Mon May 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Oh, and please continue the RP, Mirak.
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.
Resident Old God

Postby Asmodai » Mon May 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Didn't he used to have a big RP thread here in spam? I vaguely remember it
Mephobiac

Postby Hiryu » Mon May 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Who?
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Yog » Mon May 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Soemone had an RP in Spam?
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.
Resident Old God

Postby Hiryu » Mon May 21, 2012 5:15 pm

RPs in spam were popular back in 2006 and 2007. I had a huge ass thread of it myself.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Mon May 21, 2012 6:57 pm

this thread is funny but was there a previous thread where i was going to get to RP me not giving a shit? because if it was deleted that is a tragedy.

edit: hooray i found it :0)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby BeeAre » Mon May 21, 2012 7:13 pm

King Weed was smokin' a shit load of weed. He turned on every television in the country and said in front of his HD cameras: "This is some good weed."

For many miles the cloud of weed smoke could be seen. Birds who flew through it fell to the ground and began to ask people for Doritos. A flock of old women were on a hill when the cloud hit them and they began discussing who was the biggest slut on the Golden Girls. King Weed saw it all, because every television was also a camera. He breathed out, and his thousand-strong cadre of elite bluntsmoker warriors exhaled with him, puffing a huge cloud over the forest of Thunderfuck.

King Weed laughed a little, and the police stations and hospitals breathed a sigh of relief. He nodded a little, and said, "Seriously, the crops are great this year. Everyone will be getting some icky sticky in the mail."

Maybe it was just the weed ("lol," he said under his breath), but he was pretty sure he could hear the cheers go up in the capital city, down the mountain from his palace.

It was going to take a LOT of the day's daily court bullshit to get him upset. Definitely a good day so far. "Not to disrespect you ladies," He boomed over microphones spanning hundreds of miles, "But Bea Arthur was totally the dickhound."
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby Yog » Mon May 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Before he was hit by the cloud, Motomoto had almost found his prey. When the Blessed Breath descended on Thunderfuck, Motomoto fell to his knees, overwhelmed by the new scent.

But then he got high, and chuckled. He forgot about the bitch, and ran through the trees, his happiness overwhelming every sense of pain and sting from the branches in his path. His destiny was to find fried chicken, make his own crib, and build his harem, and it would be fulfilled. "AW YEH, MOTOMOTO IS HIER!"
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.
Resident Old God

Postby Panty Anarchy » Mon May 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Hey UD, this is kinda faggy, I don't really care enough to protect this thread.
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14(except for me #yoloswag)
Slutty Angel

Postby Panty Anarchy » Mon May 21, 2012 8:27 pm

I mean, it would be much more simple if you guys just took this to PMs, and it would also get rid of any of the spamming you guys will get.
Slutty Angel

Postby BeeAre » Mon May 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Warbear wrote:I mean, it would be much more simple if you guys just took this to PMs, and it would also get rid of any of the spamming you guys will get.

(yes that's the joke)
BR

Postby Panty Anarchy » Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 pm

I haven't read any of the posts in here. I'm just responding to a PM I got from the OP. :3
Slutty Angel

Postby BeeAre » Mon May 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Warbear wrote:I haven't read any of the posts in here. I'm just responding to a PM I got from the OP. :3

what he literally came out and said "why aren't you protecting the thread" or something? because a thread has to have a game in it to be a game thread.

Since RP has an entire forum dedicated to it, I can't just consider the thread a game if the only game is RP. That's how I logicked that out.
BR

Postby Mir@k » Mon May 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Apparently they don't allow 1 on 1 matches in the rp forum because, like us, they probably think 1 on 1 matches are you know, justc alled pm's. Anyway this thread is shit, let's move to the other one to keep playing because it's a good passtime

"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Jingle Males » Mon May 21, 2012 9:44 pm

And then I jizzed on everyone.
fool my bullets are made of suns

Postby Princess » Mon May 21, 2012 10:26 pm

I thought it said Kesha at first. :(
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Ro Wong » Mon May 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Would've been smarter to actually start a thread in the RPs. We probably would have just erased this piece of shit after the initial laughs were over.
Demon of Elru

Postby nobody » Mon May 21, 2012 11:26 pm

I remember a few cases of this thread where people actually respected the wishes of the OP and did not interfere.
sad to see how it is now, I was one of those that actually followrd these 1on1 threads.
Nowhere man please listen.

Postby BeeAre » Mon May 21, 2012 11:35 pm

nobody cares

(lol)
BR

Next

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens