Quotable quotes

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Quotable quotes

Postby Duke of MaskS » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:22 am

Spider pig, spider pig. Does whatever a spider pig does.Can he swing, from a web? No he can’t, causse he’s a pig. Look Out! He is a spider pig. - Homer Simpson.

The very best quote I new since 2007... =D

"Living in Hell, well and healthy. Having a domain of your own and having the power to rule all is like an eternity of suffering and repeated death. For being a living immortal in the afterworlds, my life-blood is not with me, but with my back-stabbing brother who is enjoying the bounties of Heaven and holding my heart by the neck..."

-After_Death, Everlasting, Onsent of Winter...

P.S.
That's my own story...
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149

Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"

Postby Crazyguylink » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:19 pm

If this meal is an acquired taste, I think I'll wait for it to acquire one. ~ Me, at a second rate diner.

Don't disturbed the hornets. ~ Sign on an air force base

Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best. ~ Woody Allen
If at first you don't succeed, eliminate all witnesses and remove any evidence you were even there.

Postby Duke of MaskS » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:38 pm

"Everything that breathes deserves to live. Everything that tries to slay those who breathe without the permission of the Gods & Animos themselves, deserves to die..."

- Sevidon Blazeshadow, Shadow, General, of the Kingdom of the Crimson Elves
Unibeltrasia: The Fallen Prince

"We act as the mountain holding back two fronts of oceans that will try to dominate each other when they collide. You should thank us for doing you an unconditional favor..."

-Ares Nightshroud, Princess of the Middle Kingdom of the Tigres
Unibeltrasia: The Fallen Prince

"And thus, despite your longing for lasting peace. Building for lives yet not to come, preparing for something absurd and excruciating. Yet, the world you built falls into ruins..."

-Arvales Lluch, Toro Emperor
Unibeltrasia: Reign of Darkness Past
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149

Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"

Postby Bandit » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:59 am

"I reject reality and substitute my on"

Adam Savage

Postby cnjservicesus » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Last edited by Panty Anarchy on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bot

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon May 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Sleep is for mortals. This explains why most immortals are batshit-crazy, cranky nutbags that'll bang anything.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Bandit » Sat May 12, 2012 12:58 am

The worst thing about hell is that you can see heaven
source:http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2012/04/09/0366-hell/

Postby Tuor » Mon May 14, 2012 5:07 am

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while…It's just a ride, and we can change it any time we want. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Bandit » Fri May 18, 2012 6:26 pm

a world completely devoid of people who don't fit social standards is not fun at all

Postby Tuor » Sat May 19, 2012 4:02 am

"There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imaginations of ourselves."-- Bill Hicks
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Musicmac » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:48 am

"You thought you were right. Well guess what? YOUR THOUGHT WAS WRONG"
- Biology teacher from high school, Form 4 Science 1.
Listen.

Postby Tuor » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 am

"Any gentleman worthy of the title should, at least once in his life, perform some absurd act of gallantry."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Carpe_Noctem » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 am

"To unite dreams under the banner of conquest.... I praise your efforts. But warriors, do you not understand? That all dreams eventually disappear, when the dreamers wake."

- Gilgamesh, King of Heroes
Fate/Zero
JesusChrist wrote:And Jesus saw himself in the cross thinking

"THIS is what I gave my life to save?"

Spirit. In every language in all the Realms, surface and Underdark, in every time and every place, the word has a ring of strength and determination. It is the hero's strength, the mother's resilience, and the poor man's armor. It cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away. - Drizzt Do'Urden, Ranger of Mielikki

Postby Tuor » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 pm

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -- Hamlet, 'Hamlet'
Rest Easy Ethan

Previous

Return to Literature