At Odds With Oneself

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: At Odds With Oneself

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sat May 12, 2012 3:17 pm

I just don't see what Mandy has done to show favorite to Jr xD yes I know her motives and blah blah that was all talked about but what has she done to show favorite. Jr gets a pet okay, but Minnie was able to kill parts of Manys collection....
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Cupcakes4eva » Sat May 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Bit off topic, but since we see Junior in his normal form again, which I have to get used to too, did anyone else notice that Junior has less hair in that picture than at the beginning? Did t get ripped off by the Pumpkinator or something? I'm pretty sure I missed something... Or is it just because his hood is down and he's in side profile. Don't mean to be a prick, but I was just a bit curious, is all.
" This isn't where I parked my horse. "

Postby stratus » Sun May 13, 2012 11:19 am

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:I just don't see what Mandy has done to show favorite to Jr xD yes I know her motives and blah blah that was all talked about but what has she done to show favorite. Jr gets a pet okay, but Minnie was able to kill parts of Manys collection....
fair enough, although she did let junior defy her with out punishment , so far she hasnt really directly said anything thats shows she prefers jr. to minnie (who is relatively useless atm) but jr. and his nergal seem to be aware of it. and i think their will be more hints in future pages. also Mandy just seems to have more pride in jr. right now. Minnie did destroy some of Mandys collection but Mandy already left the room before that part. so its not 100% if Mandy would of been ok with it. but i think it might of impressed her. then again i was wrong about thinking Mandy would punish jr. for standing up to her.

Cupcakes4eva wrote:Bit off topic, but since we see Junior in his normal form again, which I have to get used to too, did anyone else notice that Junior has less hair in that picture than at the beginning? Did t get ripped off by the Pumpkinator or something? I'm pretty sure I missed something... Or is it just because his hood is down and he's in side profile. Don't mean to be a prick, but I was just a bit curious, is all.
its mainly becuase bleedmans art style has evolved over time which is why certain character details look differnt from his earlier work.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:44 pm

^^^^must agree with
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby haledspawn » Fri May 18, 2012 8:08 pm

need more Grim Tales great work so far started today and im at this point today

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!