Floodgate Fiasco

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Floodgate Fiasco

Postby Nightingale » Sat May 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Aww... come on Silver Shell do something!! Go safe Jenny.. do something!!

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun May 13, 2012 12:57 am

Dexter and Olga are holding hands. Also they are doomed!

Postby Basinox » Sun May 13, 2012 1:08 am

I think that if blossom comes in she wil be so angry.
Refined trader

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sun May 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Nightingale wrote:Aww... come on Silver Shell do something!! Go safe Jenny.. do something!!

That would be very weird if that happened since Sheldon and Tucker weren't seen anymore since they released GIR.

Professor Utonium on the other hand could become POWERPROF! again
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Nightingale » Sun May 13, 2012 7:42 pm

yeah, but i think they would be underground with the rest of the people too. But i also want to see what is happening with Buttercup ><

Postby justdance2fan » Mon May 14, 2012 6:05 am

im a little upset because of the Dexter & Lala thing :( does anyone know where this is going???? o.O

Postby Xi-1 » Mon May 14, 2012 1:51 pm

It's not going anywhere, justdance2fan. Olga is just holding Dexter's hand because he's shown he can be bada$$ and strong and she's really wigged out about the Swarm coming through the door.
A Page Flipper

Postby BeeAre » Mon May 14, 2012 6:34 pm

hmmmmm :O
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Gato » Mon May 14, 2012 10:50 pm

SUDDENLY, TRIANGLES!
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby hero man » Tue May 15, 2012 1:33 am

Wow this is getting good, you know it would be better if the two japanese boys from the episode Last but not beast could beat the monster that would be awsome!!!!!

Postby tempest kitsune » Wed May 16, 2012 12:44 am

you know what I'm hoping? That call that Agent Penny sent out brings in more than just Monkey. Seems to me, that what we have here, is a Kaijuu sized Robotic problem. And what better solution, than a King Kaijuu-sized biological answer? ;)

Postby Masterius » Wed May 16, 2012 12:58 pm

There's a very simple solution, and it requires nothing extraordinary.

Everyone there points at, and starts addressing, a particular individual 'grub' or 'bug' of Legion:

"As handsome and strong as you are I'd've thought you'd be the head or something important, and not just a lame toe."

"It's a shame you're only a kneecap. If I had to be eaten by anyone I'd've rather it had been you."

"Shouldn't you have been the head? You're much smarter than all the others."

"I don't know why the others laugh at you behind your back. You're so much better than they are."

Etc. Etc. Etc.

I bet within a minute Legion would be so busy with arguments and fighting amongst its member constituents that it would forget about the attack.
Last edited by Masterius on Wed May 16, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sundered Sisters: a PPG fanfic
Last Update: 03/31/2012

comments and critiques welcomed

Image Image Image

Postby Xi-1 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:33 pm

I'd be inclined to think they would not be affected by emotional stimuli, as Cluster machines -- but they were bothered by the way Sam treated them, so maybe that might work after all.

Unless someone's got a Monty Python foot.
A Page Flipper

Postby Sigmas » Thu May 17, 2012 3:41 am

Xi-1 wrote:I'd be inclined to think they would not be affected by emotional stimuli, as Cluster machines -- but they were bothered by the way Sam treated them, so maybe that might work after all.

Unless someone's got a Monty Python foot.

I'd deal with Legion, but I'm fresh out of Holy Hand Grenades.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Thu May 17, 2012 8:10 pm

presumably a network of connected machines interrelates faster than a bunch of machines physically separate from one another in the same area.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby X Fox F » Fri May 18, 2012 3:56 am

This comic is far better than any other I've seen I finished it in three and a half hours. I dislike how the style changed though. The enlarged arms and legs were better in my oppinion. does anyone else agree?

Postby Basinox » Sat May 19, 2012 4:11 am

i disagree, i like it beter this way.
Refined trader

Postby BeeAre » Sat May 19, 2012 4:50 pm

X Fox F wrote:This comic is far better than any other I've seen I finished it in three and a half hours. I dislike how the style changed though. The enlarged arms and legs were better in my oppinion. does anyone else agree?

??? I am glad you like the story so far!

The style shift is inevitable, really--Bleedman keeps changing the way he does things.
BR

Postby X Fox F » Sat May 19, 2012 5:45 pm

I noticed lol. I also love the direction the story is taking! I was also wondering if Pokemon was gonna surface in this comic since its Cartoon Network oriented?
Some people sing, some write, and others draw. Me? Well I criticize those people with talent since I have none!

Postby BeeAre » Sat May 19, 2012 6:01 pm

X Fox F wrote:I noticed lol. I also love the direction the story is taking! I was also wondering if Pokemon was gonna surface in this comic since its Cartoon Network oriented?

Well, let's think about Pokémon's origins for a moment. In a Disney cross-over, would you expect Hayao Miyazaki content? Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, et cetra. I think it's within the realm of imagination, but unlikely, given that the content is merely distributed by the company, the way a publisher might publish distinct content. The actual content is in no way interrelated. In the same way, Warner Brothers only distributes Pokémon. No, you won't be seeing Pokémon in this comic. There is a very large thread in the specific board on PpGD's content that has a master list of ideas for inclusion.

Much appreciated though. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Shit is about to hit the proverbial fan, so I hope you're up for things getting dramatic in a hurry :0)

well. relatively speaking. Bleedman seems overworked these days, and doesn't update as often as any of his writers would like, but we can't get too upset--he's the one doing the heavy lifting.
BR

Postby corfucmd » Sun May 20, 2012 2:26 am

bot
Last edited by BeeAre on Sun May 20, 2012 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bot

Postby X Fox F » Sun May 20, 2012 2:48 am

I just hope the comic doesn't end for a while. It's hard to find a good doujinshi... And this is one of the best out there!
Some people sing, some write, and others draw. Me? Well I criticize those people with talent since I have none!

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon May 21, 2012 8:54 am

I just hope they switch over to the battle between the four girls soon.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!