MetsFan Vengeance Megathread (Forum Apocalypse Now!)

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mathias

Postby Princess » Tue May 08, 2012 6:00 pm

I AM THE LORD OF THE FLIES.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck Slightly Less 2k14
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Tue May 08, 2012 6:02 pm

…ew
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Princess » Tue May 08, 2012 6:07 pm

/shrug
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Tue May 08, 2012 6:11 pm

You're beelzebub? Rotting limbs hanged by hooks, while huge flies fly around you, getting nourishment out of your dripping, foul fluids? =O
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter
"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Whatis6times9 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Stufflikehearts wrote:I AM THE LORD OF THE FLIES.

/shoves Piggy down the cliff.
All other bears are pretenders to the throne
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Princess » Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Mirak wrote:You're beelzebub? Rotting limbs hanged by hooks, while huge flies fly around you, getting nourishment out of your dripping, foul fluids? =O

yes
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hiryu » Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Mirak wrote:You're beelzebub? Rotting limbs hanged by hooks, while huge flies fly around you, getting nourishment out of your dripping, foul fluids? =O
DUDE, GET OUTTA MY HEAD!
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Tue May 08, 2012 6:21 pm

We were born on the same generation, stupid. :P
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter
"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Tue May 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Warbear wrote:I am making this perfectly clear to you, MetsFaggot, and I want you to get this ingrained into your very being. You are not entitled to anything. No one, here or otherwise, owes you anything unless you have done them a favour. No one needs to give your respect unless you have given it. No one needs to treat you with courtesy unless you have done the same. No one is going to take you seriously if you run your mouth like you're a hotshot when you have no idea what you're talking about. I am giving you a warning right now. (and you are lucky to get this as you have been nothing but a shitstain in this community's already dirty panties) if you don't shape up, you are out of here. Might seem like an empty threat, considering that you have made no lasting ties to this place and no one here gives a shit about you, but it is something that I am prepared to do.

Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Yog » Tue May 08, 2012 8:20 pm

That's ominous.
Resident Old God

Postby MetsFan » Wed May 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Warbear wrote:...Also your personal politics and what you find right don't mean jack shit on the internet, dude. There are no elected officials. There are no political standards on the internet. There is no tyranny or democracy or any of that bullshit that you seem to think matters here. We can be assholes if we like, and my GOD do you deserve it.

sure you can
but you can't call yourselves what you aren't
being on the internet doesn't change the fact that you aren't
that's what i care about
i'm not looking to make it "matter" or bring an end to tyranny and restore democracy
that's fucking stupid, and you're fucking stupid for thinking that i was

but i guess i can't be an asshole, though
although you guys are more jerks than assholes, judging by your maternal-like protection of poor yog
and your continued attempts to get me to behave

Anyway, I honestly misunderstood your directions regarding informing people that they had been ignored. Sorry about that.

Warbear wrote:I am making this perfectly clear to you, MetsFaggot, and I want you to get this ingrained into your very being. You are not entitled to anything. No one, here or otherwise, owes you anything unless you have done them a favour. No one needs to give your respect unless you have given it. No one needs to treat you with courtesy unless you have done the same. No one is going to take you seriously if you run your mouth like you're a hotshot when you have no idea what you're talking about. I am giving you a warning right now. (and you are lucky to get this as you have been nothing but a shitstain in this community's already dirty panties) if you don't shape up, you are out of here. Might seem like an empty threat, considering that you have made no lasting ties to this place and no one here gives a shit about you, but it is something that I am prepared to do.

looks like it's that time of the month
what the hell suddenly made you the hulk?
i just got back for chrissake

Anyway...

1. INGRAINED into my very BEING? Hahaha, that's so cute. I actually giggled I-R-L.
2. I was never acting like I was "entitled" to anything. I was merely pointing out your collective fucktardedness.
3. Since when the FUCK did you guys start owing each other "favors"? What's the point? Do you trade art or games or...what?
4. Do I look like Aretha Franklin to you, bitch? Do you see me asking for respect in a very funky and extremely sexy manner? Those are rhetorical questions. You don't have to answer them.
5. I don't care if people take me seriously. All I care about is making waves.
6. Nice analogy there, professor. What the hell is so "dirty" about your community? Don't be ridiculous. This place smells cleaner than a field full of flowers. Not to keep beat a dead horse, but it's such a good example: you have a long-ass thread dedicated to the mental health of one member. Don't get too cocky, kid.
7. It's an empty threat. And the fact that you built up to that so seriously is hilarious. "Something I'm prepared to do?" Please, my sides.

Eagleman wrote:Oh aqua buddha he's taken some philosophy course and now he thinks he knows everything
hope really is lost for him
just oh snap man he's gone into a new community he knows nothing about and he's done gone and cited political science from wikipedia to us and then tongue faced it like oh crap man we ain't got nothing on that

1. It's very easy to dismiss one talking seriously about philosophy or politics over the Internet by simply asserting that they've just started learning about the subject. Don't you understand that people who are actually being completely serious and don't care what you think of their opinion just dismiss such statements when they see them? pfft
2. I guess you ain't got nothin on that, cuz you mad boy. you mad, and you don't know what to do

Eagleman LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL wrote:"pfft"x2
"tsk"
:tongue: (And using emoticons? Really?)
Sounds like someone who's really down to earth.
If you honestly feel the nerd to type out verbal expressions like that, suppress it.
[/spoiler]

pfft pfft tsk pfft tsk

No.

Hating on emoticons is so passé. And Dave's got some pretty ones. I always thought so.

Eagleman wrote:Also honestly why would we pay for a new forum (unless you want free crap) that also doesn't occasionally get new members? Aside from the trial-and-error of people who just don't work out.

This forum is dying. Its soul died a long time ago. Do you honestly think this forum as a whole is better than it was a few years ago? I wouldn't be surprised if you're also all driving members away. Remaining here is just masturbation at this point. All you guys talk about is the same, boring shit in the same, boring way. Nothing's changed. I'm surprised Bleedman hasn't found something better than this dump. He's way too goddamn talented, even if he does waste it all on shitty comics.

EM, you're pathetic. If you don't have an arugment other than "Oh man, this gal is an armchair philosopher, blah blah blah ad hominem ad hominem." How did you fall so far, man? I mean, I hope to God that you think you're "counter-trolling", which would be excusable, but if not...

pfft   

Anyway, NONE of you refuted the fact that ALL of you are EXTREMELY undemocratic. "This is the Internet! Fuck people's rights!" That's all good and fine, but then you all turned around and started talking about how you're a community and whatever other bullshit you oh-so-high-and-mighty douchebags think of yourselves. You can't have it both ways. Either you don't give any shits and don't ban me or you give shits and ban me. The first choice means I'm impressed. The second choice means you're a huge cockhead.

I don't give a shit what you give a shit about, and I certainly don't give a shit about any of you. I don't understand why you're all basing your conversations with me on the idea that I give a shit about anything on the Internet, but it's probably because you're stupid.    I've hacked into your mind. You just got a little bit angrier.    If there's one thing I hate, though, it's hypocrisy. When you go around on an internet forum acting like a bunch of self-important faggots and calling yourselves a "democracy", well...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT   

Go ahead and ban me, then. Get your rocks off by banning some random chick because your hide is thinner than paper. Get your kingdom back. Feel better about yourself for "saving the community from a de-stabilizing force" or however you'll justify it. But don't think for a second that you deserve to call yourselves fucking "democratic" or think that you're "hardcore assholes."

Fucking Mir@k. Jesus, man, where did YOUR balls go?

Also, I honestly misunderstood your directions regarding informing people that they had been ignored. Sorry about that.

For the sake of finality , though:
Also your personal politics and what you find right don't mean jack shit on the internet, dude. There are no elected officials. There are no political standards on the internet. There is no tyranny or democracy or any of that bullshit that you seem to think matters here. We can be assholes if we like, and my GOD do you deserve it.

1. No shit
2. No shit
3. No shit
4. Wrong
5. No shit

Of course, this is all basically irrelevant. This place will be eternally shitty, until you all eventually leave or the forum shuts down. It became irreversible when Warbear was made a mod.

I remember the day you joined, warbear. You were awful.

Oh, friends. What have we become? What happened here? How did you let it get so bad?

I can't believe what you turned Spam into. Tazuren would be disappointed.

I hope you got a chuckle out of all this, BR.
And I hope you had a good flight all those months ago.

:sosad:

WHO IS SHE?
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN   

Postby Mathias » Wed May 09, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm sorry that you failed to mature.

Postby Mathias » Wed May 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Also, who writes text within quotes? There is a feature that allows you to quote several posts in sequence. Or you could just not be lazy and divide posts into separate quotes to make your points like Valhallen does.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Hey who would have guessed that a fan of the Mets has a chip on their shoulder?

Secondly, who cares what Taz would think? Dude was a total shitstain.
Last edited by Whatis6times9 on Wed May 09, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MetsFan » Wed May 09, 2012 7:56 pm

math: people who don't care because they're about to be banned, shithead

Postby Mathias » Wed May 09, 2012 7:58 pm

You did it in the politics thread, too, jackass.

Postby Mathias » Wed May 09, 2012 8:00 pm

If this guy's an alt, then you have legit reason to ban him regardless of his attitude.

Postby MetsFan » Wed May 09, 2012 8:01 pm

well i guess i just don't care then

how do you know i'm not simply a lurker who's returned?

you don't.

Postby MetsFan » Wed May 09, 2012 8:01 pm

and for fuck's sake, just edit your posts if you're so snippety

double-posting hurr

Postby DaCrum » Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 pm

This guy's fuckin retarded.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Mathias » Wed May 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Hypocrisy is humorous.

Postby DaCrum » Wed May 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Oh come on Math. I am not fuckin' retarded. I'm an asshole.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Mathias » Wed May 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Maybe you are retarded. :3

Postby Whatis6times9 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Laurel and Costello over here.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby DaCrum » Wed May 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Nah, I figgered you were talking about him, but I love being butthurt over stupid shit for the sake of humor.
Escape will make me God.

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens