Fully Armed

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Fully Armed

Postby CrimsonRaine » Mon May 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Gato wrote:
Gato wrote:What a handy thing to have around!

Seriously? Nobody picked up on this? Now I'm sad.

You're so punny! You're the 'cat's meow'! *Rim shot* lol

Get it? Cause your name is Gato. And Gato means cat...in Mexican...so 'cat's meow'... *Silence, crickets chirp* ...I'll shut up now.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Wowr1 » Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Actually Saiyan is how you spell Goku & Vegeta's kind there is even a font they use called Saiyan sans. o.O

Postby Sigment » Mon May 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
shadownerd221 wrote:Dynamo is fully operational! Also Dr. Sumdac!
I wouldn't say "fully", 'cause unless my eyesight's bad, Dynamo appears to be missing it's right arm...

Gato, I feel the same way about this... :'( Such a tragedy...
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby CrimsonRaine » Mon May 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Wowr1 wrote:Actually Saiyan is how you spell Goku & Vegeta's kind there is even a font they use called Saiyan sans. o.O

Yeah, I was screwed up by American dub too for a time back when I was in my teens. But then I discovered the real deal and climbed out of the hole.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Gato » Mon May 07, 2012 11:21 pm

America truly butchered DBZ to the point where I'm embarrassed that I liked it when I was younger.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Sigment » Tue May 08, 2012 12:39 am

Wowr1 wrote:Actually Saiyan is how you spell Goku & Vegeta's kind there is even a font they use called Saiyan sans. o.O

The sooner you accept that you are wrong... the less likely Crimson will get mad. You wouldn't want her to get mad, would you?... :eek: Don't answer that.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby CrimsonRaine » Tue May 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Gato wrote:America truly butchered DBZ to the point where I'm embarrassed that I liked it when I was younger.

I know how you feel. I'm the same way with Sailor Moon and 'Ronin Warriors' (actually called Yoroiden Samurai Troopers).

Sigment Kurosai wrote:

The sooner you accept that you are wrong... the less likely Crimson will get mad. You wouldn't want her to get mad, would you?... :eek: Don't answer that.

No no, they're safe. That's not something I'll get mad over. It's a common mistake if you don't get into the original Japanese version of a show played in America.

But now that I think of it, doesn't PPG have a Japanese version? I think I have some vague memory of it.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Deadpool94 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:47 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Gato wrote:America truly butchered DBZ to the point where I'm embarrassed that I liked it when I was younger.

I know how you feel. I'm the same way with Sailor Moon and 'Ronin Warriors' (actually called Yoroiden Samurai Troopers).

Sigment Kurosai wrote:

No no, they're safe. That's not something I'll get mad over. It's a common mistake if you don't get into the original Japanese version of a show played in America.

But now that I think of it, doesn't PPG have a Japanese version? I think I have some vague memory of it.

Yeah it's called PPGZ the z is just a z. It's a really good show though, you can watch all of it on YouTube.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Gato » Wed May 09, 2012 1:23 am

CrimsonRaine wrote:

Sigment Kurosai wrote:

Ah, Ronin Warriors. I have the entire series on DVD. It was my first anime, and I still watch the dub even though it sucks.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed May 09, 2012 11:20 am

Alex Mercer wrote:Yeah it's called PPGZ the z is just a z. It's a really good show though, you can watch all of it on YouTube.

I actually don't like PPGZ. At first I thought that it were all the episodes of PPG in anime but then discovered it was really really different. They don't use their original super powers, some characters look totally different and stupid characters got added.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Gato » Wed May 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:
Alex Mercer wrote:Yeah it's called PPGZ the z is just a z. It's a really good show though, you can watch all of it on YouTube.

I actually don't like PPGZ. At first I thought that it were all the episodes of PPG in anime but then discovered it was really really different. They don't use their original super powers, some characters look totally different and stupid characters got added.

Well, considering it's made by a different production company, one would assume that you could only "borrow" so much from the original PPG show without getting into copyright trouble.

Postby Deadpool94 » Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 pm

It's apparently sometime in the future too.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Tuburculosis » Tue May 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Gato wrote:Well, considering it's made by a different production company, one would assume that you could only "borrow" so much from the original PPG show without getting into copyright trouble.

Well, ya kinda can't borrow ANY of it without committing copyright infringement, so they had to have obtained rights to start with.
Sigment Kurosai wrote:The sooner you accept that you are wrong... the less likely Crimson will get mad. You wouldn't want her to get mad, would you?... :eek: Don't answer that.

What u mean? I LOVE it when she's mad!!! <3(≥v0)
親日家
Check out my Deviations
http://tuburculosis.deviantart.com/

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!