SWTOR: CHAPTER ONE-THE ANCIENT PRISON---IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: SWTOR: CHAPTER ONE-THE ANCIENT PRISON---IC

Postby Fummoffu » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm

[The Perfect Woman - Snaffles Burrowroot - On his way to the cockpit hehehe]

Snaffles trudged towards their quarters. He took off his robes and folded them neatly upon his bed and searched for clean attire. He calmed down about the whole predicament after he had put on a grey robe with green lining (The symbol of a Jedi Consular). He sniffed his fur and squinted his beady eyes in disgust. It couldn't be helped now. He'd just have to deal with any comments he may receive till the ship lands on the planet.

He quickly scurried out of room in search of his comrades. In a short about of time he found them with the captain. He approached Eward."I trust everything is going smoothly?" enquired Snaffles as he sat down, opposite Jango, and strapped himself in.

He looked around, ashamed of the odour that must have caught Eward's attention.
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Archrival » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:50 am

[The Perfect Woman: Eward Clipse- "Holy" Shit.]

As soon as Snaffles wandered into the cockpit Eward pulled a face as if he'd been slapped by a sandperson. "What crawled up into a tauntaun and died? Jango did you fart again?!" This was unusual for Eward who tended to keep a straight face about most things but this was just too much, he gave the Jawa a quetioning look before realising the smell was coming from Snaffles. His jaw practically dropped when he realised. "What in the name of the republic happened to you? Did you wash yourself in crap? He asked his furry cohort. "No matter just go take a quick shower, we'll be arriving soon and I don't want to be putting up with that smell throughout this endeavour." Eward turned back to stand next to Len as he had before, and wished that god forsaken smell would just leave.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Timer » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 am

(just going to move things along…so you can post Ro)
~Savric : The Recreational area : Taking the initiative~

The trooper was moving too slow for the ex-jedi’s liking and such the poor bots on the other side of the table never stood a chance. The hail of blaster fire directed at him was deflected almost effortlessly, his work on the form three style showing in the almost perfect positioning of his saber for optimal cover. He moved to the left with a graceful flick, slicing one bot leg to torso… its two halves falling cleanly in half as the lights in its diode eyes was removed. The second bot was struck with a force blast powerful enough to throw its limp skeleton against the wall and scatter its parts all over the floor, its body exploding violently against the door frame.

The last one stood ready to meet its fate, Fearlessly staring down the jedi with its cold pricing red eyes. It however didn’t see what killed it, as the make shift mobile shield swept it across the remaining room and into the wall. The impact was enough to flatten the machine till it no longer resembled its former self. ”Are we ready to leave now-” He looked at his Chiss ally with a slight look of bemusement ”-This place is really getting on my wick… if you know what I mean.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 pm

The delicate balance Jango was trying to perfect shattered at Eward's words. He opened his eyes and sighed, slumping forward in his seat. He hadn't even farted once. He knew he stunk by human standards but hell, it seemed difficult enough for humans to wash enough to keep themselves clean by their own standards. He'd noticed master Snaffles smelling oddly the moment he'd entered the room, but would have declined to mention anything, even if he hadn't been trying to concentrate. It was mildly confusing though, it was certainly strong by most standards and made Snaffles speech seem odd, even after years of living with this language. He fiddled with a pocket for a moment and pulled out a bottle, it floated a foot from his hand as he moved his robotic one underneath it. As the lid popped off his index finger spewed a short flame and tickled the bottom of the bottle. A few seconds later the cockpit smelled mostly like an odd mixture of oil and mangoes. I thought I'd choose strength over pleasantness. His voicebox said, stressing the "ant" of pleantness. The bottle wobbled as he winced at the syllable but got it back under control. The flame died from his finger but he left the bottle open now as he gripped it in his normal hand, ignoring the warmth through his glove. Hopefully that should ease things up.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 am

{Recreational Area}

The Chiss slowly stood and began to dust at his dirty robes. A thin mist of brown flowed around him after each brush of his hand. The fact that there was no such color of land anywhere nearby would cause one to wonder just how dirty he was by nature if he'd been walking around dusty this whole time. His red eyes swung up, hooked nose twitching a bit before he sneezed.

"Ah... Well, they had been shooting to our direction before. I even saw our lift become disabled..." He lightly smiled at his jedi compatriot. "So, I am quick to believing it may take time to find yet another lift to the surface and our vessels... If they are not all presently destroyed or boomed in some manner." He grinned wide as he pointed up. "But maybe we could always go big boom as well and make new way back to ships, yes?" He moved his hand up and down while still pointing up, further gesturing the way they needed to go.

.......... I sincerely wish that AI has reached someone that can help. I am growing very annoyed by this charade. The Chiss thought while keeping up with his smiling and gesturing.
Demon of Elru

Postby Soul » Thu May 03, 2012 10:23 am

"No, apprentice, the only thing you are going to do is sit down, shut up, and stay silent for the rest of the ride." The black veins covering Akrana's face began to pulse as she stared at him with blazing red eyes. "I doubt that our dear pilot will land the shuttle any better with your alien hands pawing all over him and threatening him like an animal. You will stay silent, stay seated, and remain that way until we land or I won't even bother speaking to your master before I kill you, do I make MYSELF clear? I want to land, not crash. And crashing is the only thing we'll do if you continue break our pilot's concentration."

Akrana looked towards the pilot, her lightsaber was still in her hands. She stared at him for a moment, "Pilot, if you land this shuttle as opposed to crash it then I will forget about your incompetence and you will be on your way. However if we crash... well, I won't describe that." Akrana turned her gaze back to Kikrosk. "Now sit, I insist, apprentice." There was venom in her voice as she spoke. She didn't exactly approve of an alien receiving sith training but it wasn't her choice.

Postby Bishomonten » Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 pm

[The Perfect Woman]

Len tried to focus on the task at hand but the terrible smell coming from Jedi Snaffles made it somewhat difficult. "Jedi if you broke my bathroom Im charging you for the repairs." he said, holding his nose shut. The facility came closer and still without any response, however a glint of light reflecting off something in the facility caught his eye for a brief moment. "At least it looks like something is still on this mudba-" Len was cut off from the faint sight of something all too familiar, guns being pointed at him....big ones.

With split second timing Len moved his ship out of the way of AA cannon fire, narrowly dodging a direct hit. "Damn it! I knew this was too easy! T8 fire back already!" He yelled at his droid who went right to work, within moments the sounds of the ships own guns rotating could be heard from the cockpit. T8 returned fire on the AA turret but the incoming barrage didnt seem to relent, even when one of the guns was hit. Closer Len flew to the prison, flying his baby with such grace despite being under fire. "Strap in boys! Here comes the finish line!" Len shouted just before the ship took a hit from one of the cannons, tearing through the shields like they were nothing and shaking the ship violently. "Damn it! Damn it ! Damn it! If I lose that engine there's gonna be hell to pay!"

Warning lights began flaring up all across the pilots console as well as on the panel T8 worked from. Another shot took out another AA turret as the landing pad came into view, however with the last one Len was forced to loop around for another go. "Come old girl hold together....." Len said softly, speaking to his ship then anyone else. As the last turret fired off another round T8 fired the ships own gun, destroying its target. Len flew the battered ship to the landing pad, but with a downed engine the ship was unable to land properly and came down with only partly reduced speed, skidding across the landing zone, in to one of the empty hangars and nearly slammed in to the opposite wall if not for an conviniently placed republic shuttle that took the brunt of the impact. Len opened his eyes, staring at the broken shuttle in front of him and began to laugh. "Well boys...I got you here....hehehehe...."

Previous

Return to Role Playing