Re-Collecting

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Re-Collecting

Postby Thering66 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 am

Gaah I can't wait for the next page! I kinda like Pumpkin Mandy, all she want was to play.

Postby CrimsonRaine » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Raine when she's not mad, right? And also a warning not to make her mad.
Anyone else feel more Awesome coming on?

That was me just slightly agitated at the disrespect for other people who have to try and read that kind of post and try to figure out what they're saying. I'm not perfect of course but I try to be considerate and not make my posts a mess. That was just a hint to try and do better for the sake of others. If I'm mad I'm really horrible. Even my own parents think I'm brutal lol. My dad has described me as the type to go for the jugular because he's brought on my wrath before.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Masterius » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:44 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:Raine when she's not mad, right? And also a warning not to make her mad.
Anyone else feel more Awesome coming on?

That was me just slightly agitated at the disrespect for other people who have to try and read that kind of post and try to figure out what they're saying. I'm not perfect of course but I try to be considerate and not make my posts a mess. That was just a hint to try and do better for the sake of others. If I'm mad I'm really horrible. Even my own parents think I'm brutal lol. My dad has described me as the type to go for the jugular because he's brought on my wrath before.

::dreamy sigh:: I think I'm in love. :love:
Sundered Sisters: a PPG fanfic
Last Update: 03/31/2012

comments and critiques welcomed

Image Image Image

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Don't worry Crimson, you'll get tired of correcting idiotic posts in this forum in a few months, tops. I'm sure you are as terrifying when you're mad as the moon is square.

Postby CrimsonRaine » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Don't worry Crimson, you'll get tired of correcting idiotic posts in this forum in a few months, tops. I'm sure you are as terrifying when you're mad as the moon is square.

Thanks for the tip! You're as helpful as Snooki is classy.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Gienchan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:28 am

Xi-1 wrote:Certain people will treat accents and dialects differently when it comes to writing with them. The general rule, though, is to not let the accent get in the way of the audience understanding what is being said. This is because the primary concern of any writer is that the writing be clear. In other words, if Grim's accent starts making it hard to understand what he's saying, Griddles should nix the accent.

Darker and darker we go. You might say we're getting darker than black. Deeper than blood-red. Welcome to the Dark Side, Minnie.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!!! :'( Grim's accent is part of his personality! They can't nix it! :'( :sosad: :sosad: :sosad:
I'm not crazy, I'm otaku! :D

Postby Gienchan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:33 am

I don't know if anyones noticed but there's a face in the evil face. :eek: I don't know if it was an accident or not but if you look very closly the stonework showing behind the evil's open mouth looks like another face!

Postby Gienchan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:40 am

CrimsonRaine wrote:
shenmillion wrote:r u peolpe fucking retarded fucking sweet mini mandy is like like her own mother now she does act like a grilfriend to jr but why i meen half so mini mandy should shut her fucking mouth she had jr wat a greedy bitch i like mimi

I feel quite bad for you, I hate it when things break. It must suck that your comma and period keys on your keyboard are broken and that's why you don't use them. I also feel bad that your school doesn't have an English teacher to teach you proper spelling and grammar, it must feel terrible not knowing how to spell and write sentences without butchering the English language. But I'm sure you can learn from looking at how other people type and can correct these problems in no time. So good luck!

You are so cool. You must use awesome sauce in your food. w00t

Postby Gienchan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:54 am

FATFAG wrote:I think minnie gonna steal mimi's demon powers ^_^;

I really hope not... :eek:

Postby Sig Skellington » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:03 am

Gienchan, you're new, so I don't know if the mods will cut you slack. But in the future, you need to remember that double-posting is a big no-no... If you have something else to say after you've just posted, either edit the post, or wait 'til someone else posts something.
Jeez... where are my manners...? WELCOME TO THE SNAFU FORUMS!!! :rock:
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Imosa » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 am

Gienchan wrote:I don't know if anyones noticed but there's a face in the evil face. :eek: I don't know if it was an accident or not but if you look very closly the stonework showing behind the evil's open mouth looks like another face!
The idea is that it's pure evil so they modeled it after the other thing that's pure evil, Giygas, from Mother and EarthBound.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Imosa wrote:
Gienchan wrote:I don't know if anyones noticed but there's a face in the evil face. :eek: I don't know if it was an accident or not but if you look very closly the stonework showing behind the evil's open mouth looks like another face!
The idea is that it's pure evil so they modeled it after the other thing that's pure evil, Giygas, from Mother and EarthBound.

Yeah just noticed this too, actually wanted to post this but too late :( but it looks really creepy (interesting because it also appears in the dynamic ten of Griddles and Bleed)
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Imosa » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:
Imosa wrote:

Yeah just noticed this too, actually wanted to post this but too late :( but it looks really creepy (interesting because it also appears in the dynamic ten of Griddles and Bleed)
They seem to really like him. Grids had him as an avatar for a while.

Speaking of Grids, whatever happened to him? Did he ever fix is IRL problems? Does anyone know if he plans on returning as GT's editor? It was nice having him around to clarify stuff.

Postby Gienchan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Gienchan, you're new, so I don't know if the mods will cut you slack. But in the future, you need to remember that double-posting is a big no-no... If you have something else to say after you've just posted, either edit the post, or wait 'til someone else posts something.

I'm sorry about that. I couldn't find anything on double-posting anywhere. Could anyone tell me the paramaters of the rule so I don't do it again? PM me with the answer please.

Oh, and thanks! :grin:

Postby Masterius » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Imosa wrote:

Erm . . . what am I missing? Where, exactly, is this?
Sundered Sisters: a PPG fanfic
Last Update: 03/31/2012

comments and critiques welcomed

Image Image Image

Postby Gienchan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Masterius wrote:
Imosa wrote:

Erm . . . what am I missing? Where, exactly, is this?

If you look behind the red evil essences face, you'll see 3 floor stones that are arranged in a way that looks like another face. You have to look really close though. It's hard to see.

Postby Imosa » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Gienchan wrote:
Sigment Kurosai wrote:Gienchan, you're new, so I don't know if the mods will cut you slack. But in the future, you need to remember that double-posting is a big no-no... If you have something else to say after you've just posted, either edit the post, or wait 'til someone else posts something.

I'm sorry about that. I couldn't find anything on double-posting anywhere. Could anyone tell me the paramaters of the rule so I don't do it again? PM me with the answer please.

Oh, and thanks! :grin:
Hmm, I can't actually find a rule about double posting either. I'm going to ask about it. In any case it's pretty much a universal forum rule outside of Off-Topic sections.

Postby Tuburculosis » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:13 am

Gato wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
shenmillion wrote:r u peolpe fucking retarded fucking sweet mini mandy is like like her own mother now she does act like a grilfriend to jr but why i meen half so mini mandy should shut her fucking mouth she had jr wat a greedy bitch i like mimi

I feel quite bad for you, I hate it when things break. It must suck that your comma and period keys on your keyboard are broken and that's why you don't use them. I also feel bad that your school doesn't have an English teacher to teach you proper spelling and grammar, it must feel terrible not knowing how to spell and write sentences without butchering the English language. But I'm sure you can learn from looking at how other people type and can correct these problems in no time. So good luck!

I think I love you.

Raine had me with her psycho-chibi quote! Nothing says "awesome" like homicidal chibis! :grin:
親日家
Check out my Deviations
http://tuburculosis.deviantart.com/

Postby Laser Sausage » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 pm

I don't know how it would be put in but i can seriously see a later scene of minnie offering jr or mimi watermelon slices (1 slice may still have an eye or wheel attached) in an attempt of observation or in the mimi based case to have a cover story for an original intent such as threatening her to back off.

Postby Eater of Pies » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 pm

This can't end well.
Lucile, clear my schedule for today. I'm going bacon surfing.

Postby midochiku » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:12 pm

I have a bad feeling Minnie and Mimi are going to fight...
“Knew you the second you set foot on my property, kid. Even as young as you were, how could I not? Folks want to blame someone for gals like us. “Her daddy was unkind” or “some fella broke her heart” … Hogwash. You and me’ve always been like this. Always a little removed. Always… dreaming.Of higher, further, faster… more. Always more. We came into this world spittin’ mad, runnin’ full bore… To or from what, I ain’t never been able to tell. Over the years, I’ve come to think of these particular traits as the shared attributes of a chosen people… the Lord put us here to punch holes in the sky. And when the soul is born with that kind of purpose… It’ll damn sure find a way. We’re gonna get where we’re going, you and me. Death and indignity be damned… we’ll get there……And we will be the stars we were always meant to be.”
Helen Cobb, Captain Marvel #1
Bucky No

Postby Mangastar » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:02 am

Sis is pissed. Again. :grin:
<insert annoying remark>

Postby Deadpool94 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:32 am

When's the next one coming?
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:45 pm

whens the new one :(
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Gato » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 pm

When the writers/artist feel like it.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!