Junior's Rescue Shelter

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby XxTbs_Messi_xX1 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Hey darkman we're talking about Minnie the girl who gave up her way into heaven for jr really sure she would just sit by and let her momma turn him into demonic swiss cheese...... now im wondering what that tastes like. and is it just me or does it seem like his pain receptors are turned off while hes Nergaled out case in point he has had his body hit by a blast that shattered pumpkinator and stood up like he was fine 8)

Postby Imosa » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:18 pm

stratus wrote:i just have a good feeling shes talking about grim since hes the only father Jr. knows, and would be the only father figure where jr would have modeled character traits from. being submissive/passive/meek inst genetic but rather learned. so mandy wouldnt have had anything to worry about of jr. becoming a spineless from his blogicical dad. since he had no part in rasing jr.
Ya. I'm trying to remember if we have any other examples of how Mandy refers to the biological parents vs. Grim.

stratus wrote:Ive reread pages "family business" and "souls" and i may have interpreted it wrong the 1st time, grim doesnt specificly hate Jr.s father but rather anything or idea that would implicate or challenge him not being jr.s father. as such he is very sensitive and defensive about that issue. and never wants jr.s real dna father to be mentioned as grim promptly says "Shuddap! "to Nergal sr. before he talks about the identity of jrs father. and in the next page says "Dont you dare bring that man into this ever again" 'jr. is my son if you wanna dispute dat you gotta go through me. " naming the child grim jr. is just further proof how firmly commttied he is to the claim that Jr. is HIS son.
Right, there was a lot of misinterpretation in that part of the story and these misunderstandings come up every once in a while.

XxTbs_Messi_xX1 wrote:Hey darkman we're talking about Minnie the girl who gave up her way into heaven for jr really sure she would just sit by and let her momma turn him into demonic swiss cheese...... now im wondering what that tastes like. and is it just me or does it seem like his pain receptors are turned off while hes Nergaled out case in point he has had his body hit by a blast that shattered pumpkinator and stood up like he was fine 8)
If Minnie was willing to give up Heaven for Junior, Heaven couldn't have been that great anyway.
How much pain Jr. feels has been debated before and I think my conclusions was that things were just really inconsistent. Note, there is no need for the nergalization. By default he is a skeleton which doesn't have nerves anyway.

Postby XxTbs_Messi_xX1 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Yea cept he feels pain when he was getting his tailbone kicked and when his hand was cut off and stuffs

Postby dizdman102293 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:20 pm

stratus wrote:
Imosa wrote:
It mostly likely isn't Timmy Turner because he isn't Mandy's type. I think its that guy from Xoilin Showdown, because his hair and style fit with Jrs personality.
lol, I would love if the father was Raymundo. High Five.
that would be epic , all we need now is a reason for grim to have some hatred towards ray

He could hate Ray because he has defied death many times and is a pretty powerful dude himself, and Grim could just hate him for impregnating Mandy.

Postby Imosa » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:29 am

dizdman102293 wrote:
stratus wrote:that would be epic , all we need now is a reason for grim to have some hatred towards ray
He could hate Ray because he has defied death many times and is a pretty powerful dude himself, and Grim could just hate him for impregnating Mandy.
Don't bother with that speculation. Ray doesn't need to hate Grim. Also Ray impregnating Mandy is something that Grim would want.

Oh holy shit I missed my 1000th post... sad face.

Postby Midnight08 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:39 am

minne looks unsure what to do next if you ask me.

Postby HollowBat01 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:58 pm

HIM's gonna be pissed :twisted:
ulquiorra was here

Postby Sigmas » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:59 pm

HollowBat01 wrote:HIM's gonna be pissed :twisted:

Maybe not, you never know with HIM. This could just be part of his plan. Either that, or your right, and Jeff is in for a world of pain.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Imosa » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:34 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
HollowBat01 wrote:HIM's gonna be pissed :twisted:

Maybe not, you never know with HIM. This could just be part of his plan. Either that, or your right, and Jeff is in for a world of pain.
Unlikely. He may have planned for the Grim family showing mercy but that would require him to be an insane planner since he's seen nothing that indicates such a connection (unless Mimi mentioned something in which case everything is up the air).
Him knew Mimi would face Mandy. If she won, shed get out and come back. However, I think that's a little unlikely. I think Him intended for Mimi to get the tar beaten out of her by Mandy. However, he would want her back so either he thinks Mimi can find her own way out or he'll have to go in after her. If he already expects Mandy to beat the tar out of her then I don't see how he'd expect her to get out. So I'm expecting him to go after her in a bit.

Postby Sigmas » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:12 am

Imosa wrote:Unlikely. He may have planned for the Grim family showing mercy but that would require him to be an insane planner since he's seen nothing that indicates such a connection (unless Mimi mentioned something in which case everything is up the air).
Him knew Mimi would face Mandy. If she won, shed get out and come back. However, I think that's a little unlikely. I think Him intended for Mimi to get the tar beaten out of her by Mandy. However, he would want her back so either he thinks Mimi can find her own way out or he'll have to go in after her. If he already expects Mandy to beat the tar out of her then I don't see how he'd expect her to get out. So I'm expecting him to go after her in a bit.

Let me rephrase: HIM might have expected Mimi to lose the fight, but he may have also expected his essence to be removed from her. After all, it's his essence, so in theory, he should be able to control it to a degree (I say "to a degree" because even with his essence inside Mimi, she still opposed HIM to protect Jeff). The essence may have been encased by Mandy, but it's being left in the vault. HIM could have just used Mimi to get his essence inside the vault. If I'm right, then that case won't hold his essence for long, and Mandy either underestimates or doesn't realize the danger of it.

The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Imosa » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:35 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Let me rephrase: HIM might have expected Mimi to lose the fight, but he may have also expected his essence to be removed from her. After all, it's his essence, so in theory, he should be able to control it to a degree (I say "to a degree" because even with his essence inside Mimi, she still opposed HIM to protect Jeff). The essence may have been encased by Mandy, but it's being left in the vault. HIM could have just used Mimi to get his essence inside the vault. If I'm right, then that case won't hold his essence for long, and Mandy either underestimates or doesn't realize the danger of it.
What's this about Him's essence? I don't think we know anything about what was just sucked out of Mimi, other then that it's probably evil. You made a complete shot in the dark assuming that Him has any kind of direct connection to what was sucked out of Mimi so the rest of your idea follows likewise.

Postby Sigmas » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 am

Imosa wrote:What's this about Him's essence? I don't think we know anything about what was just sucked out of Mimi, other then that it's probably evil. You made a complete shot in the dark assuming that Him has any kind of direct connection to what was sucked out of Mimi so the rest of your idea follows likewise.

Really? HIM is the one who put it into Mimi. His essence was hidden in Jeff's scarf before it went into Mimi. I mean, for a while people referred to Mimi as HER. Here's a link as an example.

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=100

Get it now?

The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Imosa » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:13 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Imosa wrote:What's this about Him's essence? I don't think we know anything about what was just sucked out of Mimi, other then that it's probably evil. You made a complete shot in the dark assuming that Him has any kind of direct connection to what was sucked out of Mimi so the rest of your idea follows likewise.

Really? HIM is the one who put it into Mimi. His essence was hidden in Jeff's scarf before it went into Mimi. I mean, for a while people referred to Mimi as HER. Here's a link as an example.

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=100

Get it now?
Oh, Alright.

Postby XxTbs_Messi_xX1 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:17 am

hey any1 notice grim tales was replaced with spanish ever after?

Postby Gato » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 am

XxTbs_Messi_xX1 wrote:hey any1 notice grim tales was replaced with spanish ever after?

Irrelevant to the topic and nonsensical to the cartoon.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby OracleOfTheShadows » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:48 am

XxTbs_Messi_xX1 wrote:hey any1 notice grim tales was replaced with spanish ever after?

You don't get it? Do you even know what today is?
Wait for it.....
Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything

Postby Sigmas » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 pm

OracleOfTheShadows wrote:

Wait for it.....

APRIL FOOLS, BITCH! :rock:

The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby OracleOfTheShadows » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
OracleOfTheShadows wrote:

Wait for it.....

APRIL FOOLS, BITCH! :rock:

Exactly! :happy:
Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything

Postby Gato » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:55 pm

More proof I shouldn't be up at 4 am. Totally missed that with my initial response to said comment. Sorry about that.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby grimjr1234567890 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 pm

God people dont get jokes these days
Promoting my story here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51576&start=0
Junior and Minnie are off on another adventure but this time its from a different point of view.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!