Mimi plays chicken

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Scissors » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:50 am

raced wrote:I can't believe Bleedman went on vacation during an epic moment like this, but because mimi is facing mandy, I feel like this storyline/arc is half over. I know mimi doesn't talk, but if she is defeated, we will finally find out what she is doing there, and how junior (of course) will want to help her.

There, let that be a grammar lesson to them. After editing it though, it's still kind of painful to read.

Anyhow, back to the subject...?
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby rac7d » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:57 am

why does my grammer bother peoplle so much are we at oxford or somtin

Postby Gato » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Because using proper grammar and spelling is polite to others. It's also showing the forum you're not a retarded 13 year old child, who we'll use as an eternal whipping boy.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Scissors wrote:Anyhow, back to the subject...?

Mimi is a bad ass, Mandy has a big ass and large, possibly firm breasts, and Dark Danny has a raging hard-on.

rac7d wrote:why does my grammer bother peoplle so much are we at oxford or somtin

Might as well be, but you don't need to go to Oxford in order to use acceptable grammar.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Gato » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Mimi is a bad ass, Mandy has a big ass and large, possibly firm breasts, and Dark Danny has a raging hard-on.

And how!
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby mimimandy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:28 pm

@Blood Lord :shock: Dear god, don't you know that there's a such thing as being TOO blatant????
Too Cool For the Bullshit

Postby Scissors » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 am

mimimandy wrote: Dear god, don't you know that there's a such thing as being TOO blatant????

Not at Snafu there's not.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby solarspear » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 pm

FLIPING FUNNY

Postby BeeAre » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:17 am

solarspear wrote:FLIPING FUNNY

hello! please read the rules. this thread is several months old. to move it back to the top with the newer threads, you need to contribute significant content as a gesture of faith and good will that you are trying to enrich the community!

this does not meet those requirements, unfortunately. :0(
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!