Door Today, Mat Tomorrow

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Door Today, Mat Tomorrow

Postby dizdman102293 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
dizdman102293 wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:Child labor is illegal (in America at least) so probably not.

She could use her laser eyes and weld the door shut along the edges. Then give it another good kick to open it again.

I must agree with you about the Child Labor laws, but where is Megaville anyway?
But if she welded the door shut who would be holding it shut on the inside of the place?

If it's welded it doesn't need to be held shut by anyone. The cracks close when the metal melts and it holds together. Know what I mean?

No I get that part, what I mean is when she is welding the door shut?

Postby CrimsonRaine » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Oh, you mean who is holding the door in place while she's welding it shut? ...I didn't think of that, lol. Maybe everyone can try and hold it up long enough until it can hold on its own once she starts welding? I don't know, it's just an idea. I think the main reason I thought of it is because my dad did a lot of welding in his line of work so it kind of just popped up in my mind.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Gato » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:23 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but when I saw Courage on the last panel this was all I could think of-

http://youtu.be/MRNapJWDqTU
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby dizdman102293 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Gato wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but when I saw Courage on the last panel this was all I could think of-

http://youtu.be/MRNapJWDqTU

yes it does look like that.

Postby LaughingTarget » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:54 am

What I find interesting is that a room full of super geniuses couldn't think to tell Bubbles that opening the door on the hinged side is not a bright idea.

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:13 pm

I think the door fell outward. With a big sound that must have alerted everyone that the door is now open. Oh, and Olga, attention front please. Here we go again.
A Page Flipper

Postby pju1996 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:05 pm

I love the PowerPuffGirl comic! seems though they are making new Grim Tale faster than PowerPuff and Naruto stopped completely :'(

Postby TaiLarken37 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:25 pm

I have to say Dexter is a Badass I mean look how calm he has been thru this whole thing

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!