Junior's Rescue Shelter

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:26 am

silvercover wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:me glorify afterbirth? i dont. i honestly give each character the amount of respect i believe they deserve based off their contribution to the comic itself. i dont glorify any one character, all i tried to do with my question was to show others that mandy does have flaws just as everyone else does. and about me debating over one little part of the comic, its hard not to debate when someone else replies with their own idea and supports it. if no one cared about what i had to say then they just needed to not reply but everyone wants to voice their opinion so the debate continues. if you really look at it the debate raises more awareness in the comic than the post of people just saying they liked the new page because it broadens everyones understandings of the characters from a different point of view. i honestly have enjoyed every comment and post people have made directed at my question because its given me a greater insight on how they think and believe.


dont try to play the victim here. you started this by going out of your way to say that groundwolf was wrong for not providing evidence.
you could just post normally saying your thoughts that "mandy is not as powerful" as everyone says. your the one who dragged it out. :roll:


you sir/madam need a course in human sociological behavior. first off i'm not playing victim and nothing in my post indicates that i am. secondly i didn't go out of my way to do anything since asking for evidence to back up a claim was well within my way of doing things. thirdly "you could just post normally saying your thoughts that "mandy is not as powerful" as everyone says. your the one who dragged it out." who are you to say what is normal and what isn't. the social norm may apply to you and if it does then i'm sorry but you are a sheep. the ones who were able to debate with me are thinkers like me and i respect their insight. the narrow-minded view of people like groundswolf and you who speak without thought shows me i shouldn't waste my time trying to converse with you. if you had read this topic from the beginning then you would see nothing was "dragged out" the debate was ongoing with intellectual and articulate responses from all sides and even if you don't agree with it Ive received messages from people who do appreciate what i have to say because i am able to support what i say without losing control of my emotions so for you to say i'm trying to play the victim, you couldn't be further from the truth.
dancing otter wit a fish
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Imosa » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:33 am

Nina333 wrote:Minnie Mandy seems to be looking at MiMi as a rival for Junior’s affections. She’s realizing Junior will be a knight in shining armor for other girls that aren’t her. Does her expression foreshadow future trouble in the form of sibling jealousy? Has Dark Danny just been sitting around in a towel? I forgot about him after his comment about MiMi’s memory.
Yes, it does foreshadow that thing and yes Dark Danny has just been sitting around in a towel, the guy's ripped he has nothing to be ashamed of. Rock on bro.

I'm just going to chime in real fast and say I appreciate CrusaderRyuoki's attitude here. There aren't enough people trying to foster real discussion on this forum.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby dizdman102293 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:56 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
It mostly likely isn't Timmy Turner because he isn't Mandy's type. I think its that guy from Xoilin Showdown, because his hair and style fit with Jrs personality.

Is Xiaolin Showdown part of the Bleedman comic universe, like any of them? Because I have not seen a character or concept from that show in any of the Bleedman Trilogy.
...
Then again, I sometimes miss stuff, so if there is something, post a link for the page so I know.

Yeah in PPGD when Blossom and Otto go to Dexter's past Mandark is using Jack bots from Jack from Xiaolin Showdown.
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=80
offline
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:00 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Imosa » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:45 am

It mostly likely isn't Timmy Turner because he isn't Mandy's type. I think its that guy from Xoilin Showdown, because his hair and style fit with Jrs personality.
lol, I would love if the father was Raymundo. High Five.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Nightingale » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Im trying to figure out who is the spineless father of Jr, but i have no idea. But im also kinda sad that there was no epic fight scene. But Minnie is jealous which is a nice touch..
offline
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:48 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby stratus » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Nightingale wrote:Im trying to figure out who is the spineless father of Jr, but i have no idea. But im also kinda sad that there was no epic fight scene. But Minnie is jealous which is a nice touch..
shes talking about grim, who is not jr.s blood father but did arrange for jr's birth. the real dad mainly served as a surrogate. grim is who made jr. into a magic living skeleton like himself, he also passed on reaper powers to jr. though reaper's a very limited when they dont have the scythe (the black 1) so thats why grim jr.s been useless until he got his sisters powers.

Imosa wrote:
It mostly likely isn't Timmy Turner because he isn't Mandy's type. I think its that guy from Xoilin Showdown, because his hair and style fit with Jrs personality.
lol, I would love if the father was Raymundo. High Five.
that would be epic , all we need now is a reason for grim to have some hatred towards ray
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby konata50 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:13 pm

speaking of Xiaolin showdown i forgot the name of that guy who could turn into some sort of i think a dragon he came after the WuYa season he was very old looked young and was a powerful villian surrounded by animals and respected the Omi and tried to make him his servant or apprentice i think he turned him into a little cat thing maybe that guy is the father i think Xiaolin Showdown is in the bleedman universe i did have a picture saved that was bleedman art
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 pm

konata50 wrote:speaking of Xiaolin showdown i forgot the name of that guy who could turn into some sort of i think a dragon he came after the WuYa season he was very old looked young and was a powerful villian surrounded by animals and respected the Omi and tried to make him his servant or apprentice i think he turned him into a little cat thing maybe that guy is the father i think Xiaolin Showdown is in the bleedman universe i did have a picture saved that was bleedman art


his name is Chase Yung
Last edited by CrusaderRyuoki on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
dancing otter wit a fish
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Goldenguy » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Though Ray isn't witless, I think Mandy getting interested in him isn't that far fetched, hes is powerful (leader of the monks) and he has a dark side, which he has let take over at least once, things that might attract her...

BTW the way Mandy rolls, Grim will end with a lot of kinds...she reminds of Zeus in that...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:51 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby big_little_bro » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:08 pm

hay snafu i think you got a big fan or at least inspired some one does the main character in this game look familiar http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdook ... ng-catcher
offline
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Shradow » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:58 am

In Scythe to Meet You, were those gloves in the first panel a Shen Gong Wu? If they were, I can't remember their name.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 11:28 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Imosa » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 am

stratus wrote:
Nightingale wrote:Im trying to figure out who is the spineless father of Jr, but i have no idea. But im also kinda sad that there was no epic fight scene. But Minnie is jealous which is a nice touch..
shes talking about grim, who is not jr.s blood father but did arrange for jr's birth. the real dad mainly served as a surrogate. grim is who made jr. into a magic living skeleton like himself, he also passed on reaper powers to jr. though reaper's a very limited when they dont have the scythe (the black 1) so thats why grim jr.s been useless until he got his sisters powers.
Are you sure about that? I feel like it could be either.

stratus wrote:
Imosa wrote:
It mostly likely isn't Timmy Turner because he isn't Mandy's type. I think its that guy from Xoilin Showdown, because his hair and style fit with Jrs personality.
lol, I would love if the father was Raymundo. High Five.
that would be epic , all we need now is a reason for grim to have some hatred towards ray
Remind me why Grim has to hate Junior's father.

Shradow wrote:In Scythe to Meet You, were those gloves in the first panel a Shen Gong Wu? If they were, I can't remember their name.
No I can't remember where they are from but they are not Shen Gong Wu.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby silvercover » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:52 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:you sir/madam need a course in human sociological behavior. first off i'm not playing victim and nothing in my post indicates that i am. secondly i didn't go out of my way to do anything since asking for evidence to back up a claim was well within my way of doing things. thirdly "you could just post normally saying your thoughts that "mandy is not as powerful" as everyone says. your the one who dragged it out." who are you to say what is normal and what isn't. the social norm may apply to you and if it does then i'm sorry but you are a sheep. the ones who were able to debate with me are thinkers like me and i respect their insight. the narrow-minded view of people like groundswolf and you who speak without thought shows me i shouldn't waste my time trying to converse with you. if you had read this topic from the beginning then you would see nothing was "dragged out" the debate was ongoing with intellectual and articulate responses from all sides and even if you don't agree with it Ive received messages from people who do appreciate what i have to say because i am able to support what i say without losing control of my emotions so for you to say i'm trying to play the victim, you couldn't be further from the truth.


ok sorry. I might have posted a bit too harsh.
anyway to the points:
from your statement earlier, you already expressed theories on mandy backing out. while groundwolf may not have backed up his statements, I think your post was kinda harsh/forceful that he/she also responded that way. is it too hard to just say something like "what makes you think that mandy wasnt faking it?" rather than "you have no evidence and thus your statement is meaningless".

your trying a bit too hard on proving your point that mandy would lose, when others have also proven that mandy is quite capable herself. she may not have supernatural powers but she's got skill and experience, something junior doesnt have. im sure you've seen powerless characters beat up ones who have just through skill, luck, and experience.

this is story just like any other, your way of saying it seems to imply mandy has no chance at all and she knows this which is why she's backing out. but as this is a story, anything can happen out here that will tip the scales on who wins.
if we're going with the characters fighting for real, mandy has chances. she's got a gun while junior is still transforming. she can shoot him in the head. while he may not have a literal brain he'll be disabled by the pain as he's in his demon form. she's also in her own vault, which has plenty of powerful items she probably knows how to use. and then there's traps layered around the whole room, if she had an anti-devil trap to stop mimi, who can say she doesnt have one for every other thing, especially demons and the likes?
in a story, there are plenty of variables not just plain power that can turn the tides. your ignoring the other things mandy has in her arsenal.

acting all high and mighty, just like mandy 8)
seriously dude, some people are here for the entertainment value. yes, that doesnt mean that something serious cant take place but I think your dragging some people who clearly arent here to debate this(groundwolf). and belittling your opponents while pretending to be great yourself, how can you call that a good debater? no need to be rude.
offline
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby XxTbs_Messi_xX1 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:44 am

Really people? You guys dont seem to get it on this 1 point after Minnie died Grim gave jr the manual on reaper powers so if he wanted to he very well could kill mandy. And once again 3 of the strongest fighters an army and a giant monster couldn't beat Jr so what makes you guys think Mandy alone can kill him? And as Ive stated on the other XxTbs_Messi_xX(I lost the password to the account and email) Its no big deal mandy speaks nergal because she grew up with 1, had an affair with 1, has 1 as a daughter and has a halfblooded 1 as a son Goddamit.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Imosa » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 am

XxTbs_Messi_xX1 wrote:Really people? You guys dont seem to get it on this 1 point after Minnie died Grim gave jr the manual on reaper powers so if he wanted to he very well could kill mandy. And once again 3 of the strongest fighters an army and a giant monster couldn't beat Jr so what makes you guys think Mandy alone can kill him? And as Ive stated on the other XxTbs_Messi_xX(I lost the password to the account and email) Its no big deal mandy speaks nergal because she grew up with 1, had an affair with 1, has 1 as a daughter and has a halfblooded 1 as a son Goddamit.
The exact functions of a reaper are never defined so how one would go about ending Mandy's life is unknown too. However, just for the sake of argument lets say it is as simple as Junior cutting off Mandy's head with a scythe. At some point he would still have to out maneuver Mandy to get close enough and in any contest of skill Mandy will kick his ass. Junior's only option would be to brute force the fight, so something like an unavoidable attack.
I'd also like to point out that another thing Mandy has in a fight is resourcefulness. The whole idea of anything being a weapon, and I'm not even talking about stuff in the vault which consists of actual weapons. While I doubt this can clear the power difference between the two, I do think it would go a good way.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 am

silvercover wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:you sir/madam need a course in human sociological behavior. first off i'm not playing victim and nothing in my post indicates that i am. secondly i didn't go out of my way to do anything since asking for evidence to back up a claim was well within my way of doing things. thirdly "you could just post normally saying your thoughts that "mandy is not as powerful" as everyone says. your the one who dragged it out." who are you to say what is normal and what isn't. the social norm may apply to you and if it does then i'm sorry but you are a sheep. the ones who were able to debate with me are thinkers like me and i respect their insight. the narrow-minded view of people like groundswolf and you who speak without thought shows me i shouldn't waste my time trying to converse with you. if you had read this topic from the beginning then you would see nothing was "dragged out" the debate was ongoing with intellectual and articulate responses from all sides and even if you don't agree with it Ive received messages from people who do appreciate what i have to say because i am able to support what i say without losing control of my emotions so for you to say i'm trying to play the victim, you couldn't be further from the truth.


ok sorry. I might have posted a bit too harsh.
anyway to the points:
from your statement earlier, you already expressed theories on mandy backing out. while groundwolf may not have backed up his statements, I think your post was kinda harsh/forceful that he/she also responded that way. is it too hard to just say something like "what makes you think that mandy wasnt faking it?" rather than "you have no evidence and thus your statement is meaningless".

your trying a bit too hard on proving your point that mandy would lose, when others have also proven that mandy is quite capable herself. she may not have supernatural powers but she's got skill and experience, something junior doesnt have. im sure you've seen powerless characters beat up ones who have just through skill, luck, and experience.

this is story just like any other, your way of saying it seems to imply mandy has no chance at all and she knows this which is why she's backing out. but as this is a story, anything can happen out here that will tip the scales on who wins.
if we're going with the characters fighting for real, mandy has chances. she's got a gun while junior is still transforming. she can shoot him in the head. while he may not have a literal brain he'll be disabled by the pain as he's in his demon form. she's also in her own vault, which has plenty of powerful items she probably knows how to use. and then there's traps layered around the whole room, if she had an anti-devil trap to stop mimi, who can say she doesnt have one for every other thing, especially demons and the likes?
in a story, there are plenty of variables not just plain power that can turn the tides. your ignoring the other things mandy has in her arsenal.

acting all high and mighty, just like mandy 8)
seriously dude, some people are here for the entertainment value. yes, that doesnt mean that something serious cant take place but I think your dragging some people who clearly arent here to debate this(groundwolf). and belittling your opponents while pretending to be great yourself, how can you call that a good debater? no need to be rude.


ok i can see where you're coming from on this point and what you're saying has some truth to it. when i debate i'm ruthless and thats a fact. i often forget that my way of doing things isnt the sociable "norm" and thus from an outside view may see the way you believe it to be. while i wont agree with you that I'm A) trying to hard to prove a point since i have already made my point clear and B) trying to act high and mighty i will agree that the story does have variables and your arguement in this case is valid. i wont apologize for my actions but i believe that a misunderstanding arose between groundwolf and i due to how i handled his/her post. i'll take your post into consideration the next time i have an issue to debate upon and as for a response to your thought that mandy is in her vault full of treasures i believe that minnie would step in to help her brother and thats all i'm going to say on the matter for now.
dancing otter wit a fish
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Gato » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:15 pm

At least she's housebroken....
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby DJ4U » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Good job Gato you just won at the randomness yet still related game
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby XxTbs_Messi_xX1 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Well played Imosa.... Well played indeed. But in all seriousness would minnie back jr in such a battle? If so Minnies speed and technique would make up for Jrs lack of it, while Jrs Strength and ability to create weapons would make up for her lack of strength and inability to fight barehanded so heres the question, if they were to team up what would be the outcome? btw an unavoidable attack? like DD's ghostly wail? if so then Jrs got it in the bag seeing as his Nergals can use it
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Imosa » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:05 pm

XxTbs_Messi_xX1 wrote:Well played Imosa.... Well played indeed. But in all seriousness would minnie back jr in such a battle? If so Minnies speed and technique would make up for Jrs lack of it, while Jrs Strength and ability to create weapons would make up for her lack of strength and inability to fight barehanded so heres the question, if they were to team up what would be the outcome? btw an unavoidable attack? like DD's ghostly wail? if so then Jrs got it in the bag seeing as his Nergals can use it
I don't think Minnie would help much. Minnie probably can't out maneuver Mandy either and unlike Junior she doesn't have a brute force option.
Unavoidable attack is kinda a useless term. What I mean is something like destroying the Grim family castle just to bury Mandy in rubble. There's no real grace or skill to it but at the end of the day Mandy will be trapped under tons of rubble.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Gato » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm

DJ4U wrote:Good job Gato you just won at the randomness yet still related game


I do my best.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby armed cyclone » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Gato wrote:At least she's housebroken....

lol true
some say i'm insane i say i'm creative
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby silvercover » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm

hmph. good to reach an understanding here, almost thought we'd have to drag it down longer.

as for minnie helping out, it would depend on how much speed she can boost to junior. strength doesnt matter much considering that junior is already much stronger in demon form, but speed will be the issue so he can hit her.
mandy has shown to be able to react fast and used her gun to defend herself on the onslaughts of tentacles(dont have the scan right now) in the earlier parts of the comic. assuming junior has trained himself so much, I still doubt he'd be able to use more tentacles than when his body went berserk.
mandy can shoot junior not only on the head but also on the legs, arms, torso, etc. so there's the pain threshold, if junior can still think strait and react under all this.

pretty much the speed is the deciding factor. if junior can reach mandy before she puts a few rounds on him.
if he cant, mandy can disable him and grab any of the assorted items in the vault.
or she can eject him like the ones in some media(you know, that one where the floor underneath opens and the character drops down). they are on top of a mountain...
or with some sort of demon trap like the devil one on mimi.
offline
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby stratus » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Imosa wrote:
stratus wrote:
Nightingale wrote:Im trying to figure out who is the spineless father of Jr, but i have no idea. But im also kinda sad that there was no epic fight scene. But Minnie is jealous which is a nice touch..
shes talking about grim, who is not jr.s blood father but did arrange for jr's birth. the real dad mainly served as a surrogate. grim is who made jr. into a magic living skeleton like himself, he also passed on reaper powers to jr. though reaper's a very limited when they dont have the scythe (the black 1) so thats why grim jr.s been useless until he got his sisters powers.
Are you sure about that? I feel like it could be either.

i just have a good feeling shes talking about grim since hes the only father Jr. knows, and would be the only father figure where jr would have modeled character traits from. being submissive/passive/meek inst genetic but rather learned. so mandy wouldnt have had anything to worry about of jr. becoming a spineless from his blogicical dad. since he had no part in rasing jr.

Imosa wrote:
stratus wrote: that would be epic , all we need now is a reason for grim to have some hatred towards ray
Remind me why Grim has to hate Junior's father.

Ive reread pages "family business" and "souls" and i may have interpreted it wrong the 1st time, grim doesnt specificly hate Jr.s father but rather anything or idea that would implicate or challenge him not being jr.s father. as such he is very sensitive and defensive about that issue. and never wants jr.s real dna father to be mentioned as grim promptly says "Shuddap! "to Nergal sr. before he talks about the identity of jrs father. and in the next page says "Dont you dare bring that man into this ever again" 'jr. is my son if you wanna dispute dat you gotta go through me. " naming the child grim jr. is just further proof how firmly commttied he is to the claim that Jr. is HIS son.
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby darkman307 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 pm

XxTbs_Messi_xX1 wrote:Well played Imosa.... Well played indeed. But in all seriousness would minnie back jr in such a battle? If so Minnies speed and technique would make up for Jrs lack of it, while Jrs Strength and ability to create weapons would make up for her lack of strength and inability to fight barehanded so heres the question, if they were to team up what would be the outcome? btw an unavoidable attack? like DD's ghostly wail? if so then Jrs got it in the bag seeing as his Nergals can use it


ok even if he SOMEHOW got close enought to try and kill HIS OWN MOTHER remember is just a child and somehow i dont think minnie would join any specific side she is to obedient to try to defy her mom and lover her borther to much to attack him it is more likley she would try to reson with bothe of them and stop the fight any how the fight is over so we are not really gonna know if he culd have won or not
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:20 pm
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest