New Grim Tales 3/25/12 - Junior's Rescue Shelter

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales 3/25/12 - Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Venus » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:05 pm

And we're at the topic of who's Jr's father again, are we?

SuperJp has something going there.

Postby Biostar » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Why exactly?

Postby superjp164 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 pm

I mean Nigel is the only person I can think of that can be Jr.'s father, he has his hair and the fact that he love her a lot and...and...no wait that just about it

Postby jenlan » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:42 pm

I dunno I could see Otto from timesquad being his dad. He wasn't supermega smart like Dexter, but it would make sense. At least in my head it does :p
Pokemon White Friend Code: 3224 9259 0766

Postby Duke of MaskS » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Why are we even talking about this again? It has already settled by the vets here that Jr's father will not be revealed. And please, If I was Mandy I would choose otherwise about Billy being the father of my kids...

And can anyone tell me about Jr in Nergal mode absorbed some of Mandy's powers? If so, when did it happen?
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149

Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"

Postby ShadowGT » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:19 am

Mandy dont have powers, the only explanation for her to know "Nergalish" is that Nergal Jr. give to her his left eye.

Postby Dibullba » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:41 am

Those saying Death can not create life, please refer to the actual cartoon in the episodes involving Grim becoming the Grim Reaper and the episode where he tries to impress his father. It is never explained how they reproduce, but simply put Grim is the surrogate father so deal with it. Unless you can suggest another bag of bones that could do it besides Jack Skelington, be my guest.

Postby Biostar » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:38 am

Grim's "father" most likely got him the same way that Grim got Junior...an aborted baby. But of course they couldn't put that in a cartoon, so its left ambiguous.

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:30 am

Biostar wrote:Grim's "father" most likely got him the same way that Grim got Junior...an aborted baby. But of course they couldn't put that in a cartoon, so its left ambiguous.
While I don't care about the topic of 'who the father is' in the slightest, It's not impossible that Grim's father didn't have him as a child due to an abortion.

In the comic it is stated that the only reason Grim couldn't have a child in the first place was due to him being 'Death.' Grim's father wasn't death, and in fact was proud of Grim for BEING death.

Being denizens of hell, and undead, it's possible that lost souls are just linked to dead bodies and adopted thereafter. But that's just speculation.

(Edit: It seems Dibullba mentioned this JUST before me. Good job, I didn't even notice that.)
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blossom Warrior » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 am

I want to also not back.
Ignite but I think Grim, the father.
Now everyone says. know why.
Damn, he came to the world as he was a skeleton.
That explains quite a bit

But I'm not sure can :frown:
I am a boy
Fan: Grime Tales and PPGD
And I use google translate.
I'm sorry

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 am

ShadowGT wrote:Mandy dont have powers, the only explanation for her to know "Nergalish" is that Nergal Jr. give to her his left eye.

Except if he did that, he'd have no powers left (and he had them as recently as the end of the last cycle) and would probably be dead himself, which would not neccarily suit Mandy's empire constuction plan. Far more likely is that Mandy simply had Negal jr., or even Nergal sr. (who, from Mandy's point of view, would probably be easier to control) teach it to her. Getting the powers may come with automatic fluency (it'd have to or you couldn't control them) but that does not mean a person cannot learn the language the old fashioned way. Mandy's past (becoming and assasin for example) reveals that, while she tends to pick the easiest way to get what she wants, if she has to, she has no problem using old fashioned hard work to accomplish her goals. Whatever else she may be, she is not lazy.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Wallow Blacklake » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 am

@MQuinny1234
It was confirmed be Nergal when he was arguing with Grim.

@ superjp164
Wow dude, thats a bold Father theory.
Last time I checked, Mandy hated Nigel.
He has no "usful" powers, skills or assets to speak of
so I believe the the likelihood is next to 0%.
Mandt seems to only go for men who have skills of power (Grim, Nergel Jr, Danny)

Also, If Jr did get Mimi's Demonic powers (by accident or on purpose)
he would become quiet strong indeed but I believe he would also lose his "Humanity".
"What's the point in caring when all it brings is pain?"
Stan Marsh, South Park.

My account. Please check it out: http://wallowblacklake.deviantart.com/

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:00 am

Pointy Ears wrote:Is it just me or do Mimi's feet look awkwardly huge?

Compared to how DeeDee's feet are drawn in PPGD, I think these look much better~

In other news... MINNIE NEEDS TO BACK OFF - ok, I know Minnie X Junior was (and may still be) popular with fans when Junior first went to save her, but as Junior has said, it wouldn't be right. They ARE still siblings from the same mother, regardless of the fathers.
- I'm not saying Junior should be with Mimi - so nobody kill me on that, please - but if he cares about Mimi because of what she's been through = :O and if Minnie gets all huffy about it despite also seeing Mimi's past = :evil:
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Dibullba » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
Biostar wrote:Grim's "father" most likely got him the same way that Grim got Junior...an aborted baby. But of course they couldn't put that in a cartoon, so its left ambiguous.
While I don't care about the topic of 'who the father is' in the slightest, It's not impossible that Grim's father didn't have him as a child due to an abortion.

In the comic it is stated that the only reason Grim couldn't have a child in the first place was due to him being 'Death.' Grim's father wasn't death, and in fact was proud of Grim for BEING death.

Being denizens of hell, and undead, it's possible that lost souls are just linked to dead bodies and adopted thereafter. But that's just speculation.

(Edit: It seems Dibullba mentioned this JUST before me. Good job, I didn't even notice that.)

Problem with what you are saying is that Grim's Father was Death. Although I guess I can see why people would think he was not as two episodes indirectly contradict each other.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Wallow@Thing about Nigel not having useful powers...What powers has Jr got?

He's got Nergal powers, and some reaper thing which Mandy had access to as well as we saw when she summoned that scythe. Apart form that, nothing. There's no great reason that Jr's father wasn't a normal.
PP-Grim1013 wrote:In other news... MINNIE NEEDS TO BACK OFF - ok, I know Minnie X Junior was (and may still be) popular with fans when Junior first went to save her, but as Junior has said, it wouldn't be right.

Oh that's adorable.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby 0kamu0 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Well since there's the theroies of whose Jr.'s dad is I'll give my theory.

I think that the tooth fairy from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is Jr.'s father. It would explain Grim's hatred at Jr.'s father, (of course you would have to add that to the fact that he had a child with Mandy).

It would also explain why Mandy had a child with someone if the end result was a powerless child, for the star cepter-thingy that the tooth fairy owned. I know that the tooth fairy was elderly(although Bleedman may find some way around it or something) so Mandy might have had a child with him so Jr. could inherit the star cepter ( which was said to be stronger then Grim's sythe). Then Mandy would probably take the cepter for herself.

Also it would be hilarious if Jr. was half-fairy.

Postby superjp164 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Nice theory but I wonder what Minni gonna do now? I hope we get a full page about Minni doing something to get Jr.'s attention or Minni just thinking about how much she hates Mimi :grin:

Postby strider0075 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Honestly why do we care who Jr's father is? He obviously had no powers of his own, so mandy probably only screwed the father for some strategic asset and also i like the idea that Jr's father is anonymous it avoids unnecessary plot. seriously the only way i can see a story arc about Jr's father becoming necessary is if there was a war in the underworld and the strategic asset mandy acquired becomes vital to the war.

Besides don't we have more pressing questions at this time, like what's the status on the surface world? Was Blossom actually killed by him or did he do the whole soul enslavement thing on her? Why do Mimi's feet look so odd? Why am i starting to sound like the narrator from DBZ?

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:28 pm

One way on the other, I don't think we need bother worrying about Blossom anymore.

The surface world is...I'm going to say either really, really hot, or dead.

As for the feet thing, she's spent years walking in ridiculously high heels which has probably fucked up her feet.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby strider0075 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:02 pm

^ actually in that soul enslavement idea i mentioned, it's not too far fetched to think that HIM could keep a soul aware and torture them. In this case he's keeping blossom aware and torturing her through watching him turn Mimi into evil incarnate. Which if such is the case since they're in the underworld a soul would technically still be capable of what it could on the surface. Granted, said soul has to have the freedom to do such. As for the other questions i was just spitballing to try and turn the discussion away from the whole Jr's papa discussion, since we'll never know who he is unless the writers decide Jr's father is necessary to the story which up till now it seems like Jr's dad isn't that important.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:15 pm

I don't know...that seems a little tame for Him.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby strider0075 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:18 pm

My god Quinny, your mind scares me then. What i mentioned was the darkest possibility i could think of, but wow if that's tame i'm scared to see what you consider at his level.

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:20 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:
PP-Grim1013 wrote:In other news... MINNIE NEEDS TO BACK OFF - ok, I know Minnie X Junior was (and may still be) popular with fans when Junior first went to save her, but as Junior has said, it wouldn't be right.

Oh that's adorable.

... Sarcasm? I'm sorry; I'm just voicing what I think... Should I not?
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:27 pm

No, no. It's a perfectly valid statement.

strider0075 wrote:My god Quinny, your mind scares me then. What i mentioned was the darkest possibility i could think of, but wow if that's tame i'm scared to see what you consider at his level.

Here's an example. What you suggested, plus the sensation of spiders eating your face.

And that's just off the top of my head. He's been doing this for millenia and is much more evil than me.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby superjp164 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Yeah but now Jr. got powers so he can kick Him ass and if Him turns gigantic then Jr. gonna turn big too because we all saw how his nergal powers became big and how that abomination kept changing form as the fight drag on! SO if Him wants a fight then a FIGHT is what he's gonna get :twisted:

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)