Satoshi_Jiro's Drawings - 8-18-11 Basil for Coos

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Satoshi_Jiro's Drawings - 7-21-11 Ai Junai

Postby hasunn » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:13 am

sam1027 wrote:AH~~
It reminds me of the new anime series "Flower with No Name"
Simply I have no idea of what Ai means, sry
It's nice as well but still a bit lack in shading

Can you maybe tell me the plot of this anime series? Or where I could possibly watch it online? I wonder because I have heard about an anime series whose protagonist works for an oxford flower delivary service and has some kind of secret power and connection to the flowers and plants in general. Does anyone know the name or know if that is the one?

Re: Satoshi_Jiro's Drawings - 7-21-11 Ai Junai

Postby Satoshi_Jiro » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:32 pm

hasunn wrote:
sam1027 wrote:AH~~
It reminds me of the new anime series "Flower with No Name"
Simply I have no idea of what Ai means, sry
It's nice as well but still a bit lack in shading

Can you maybe tell me the plot of this anime series? Or where I could possibly watch it online? I wonder because I have heard about an anime series whose protagonist works for an oxford flower delivary service and has some kind of secret power and connection to the flowers and plants in general. Does anyone know the name or know if that is the one?

I think he was referring to the anime "Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai" which is typically shortened to Anohana.
v~stolen from wikipedia~v
"A group of six childhood friends drift apart after one of them, Meiko "Menma" Honma, dies in an accident. Ten years after the incident, the leader of the group, Jinta Yadomi, has withdrawn from society and lives as a recluse. One summer day, the ghost of an older looking Menma appears before him and asks to have a wish granted, reasoning that she cannot pass on into the afterlife until it is fulfilled. Since Menma does not remember what her wish is, Jinta gathers his estranged friends together once again, believing that they are the key to resolving this problem. However, hidden feelings, internal conflicts, and lingering feelings of bitterness from Menma's parents result in complications for the group as they struggle to help not only Menma move on, but themselves as well."

Not really sure where you can watch it though~

As far as that other one I've never heard of it so I can't tell you anything about it :\
"You guys got any of them taquitos?"

Previous

Return to Art