Junior's Rescue Shelter

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby DmonHiro » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:24 am

Nice, Mandy rewarded Junior's courage in facing her.

WAIT?! Mandy speaks Nergal?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 pm
Location: Romania
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Blossom Warrior » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:28 am

Too bad. :(
I have seen so much as junior Mandy makes low. :D
Regardless least hatt get even junior Minnie. :D
The only thing me. The story was about eight, that can speak Minnie Nergal. o.O
Which brings us another nice application :twisted:
I am a boy
Fan: Grime Tales and PPGD
And I use google translate.
I'm sorry
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:24 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Imosa » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 am

Blossom Warrior wrote:Too bad. :(
I have seen so much as junior Mandy makes low. :D
Regardless least hatt get even junior Minnie. :D
The only thing me. The story was about eight, that can speak Minnie Nergal. o.O
Which brings us another nice application :twisted:
...wat?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby ShadowBallet » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:13 am

aw....i was hoping there was going to be fight between them...on a happier note, Mini Mandy is showing her jealous siiiide
I put the PRO
in PROcrastinator
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:14 am

Why are people surprised Mandy can speak Nergal, she probably learned this from Nergal Jr. so she can speak with him and her daughter (and now also son). So if Minnie would shout at Mandy in Nergals she would understand it.

I'm also curious what HIM's reaction is to this, because he must know this happened.

Ninja'd
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby sega7 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:24 am

The rule of incest doesn't apply to hell. I still don't support Minnie x Junior
"Can't we all just get along?"
- Rodney King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 11:48 pm
Location: Earth duh
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby UnquestionableNinja » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:41 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
JunSama wrote:Mandy knows how to speak Nergal... She's so badass.



Edit: For anyone who thinks Mandy would lose - Please note how she stepped on one of Junior's tentacles.

She did that because she was confident, she would have easily won.

Junior's act of defiance simply brought her a new perspective on the situation - That her son may actually be worthy of her respect; no mother would want to hinder that sort of development.



Edit2: Oh also...

MINI IS PISSED!


stepping on his tentacle doesnt prove anything. mandy didnt want to lose face for giving into her fear so she stepped on his tentacle to TRY and show she still had control of the situation. honestly you people glorify mandy to much

DathanielTDK wrote:Like she always said. Mandy NEVER loses.

...she just some chooses not to win. ;)


she didnt win so she lost. she wanted mimi dead and mim is alive so mand lost end of story. she may not have lost a physical fight with jr but she lost the battle in the end.


as a side not what will happen to mimi's powers now. in an afterbirth trailer pic she is shown with boxing gloves on and the ability to still transform between human and demon.


Let's see, if I was scared of a demon spawn that can potentially kill me, I wouldn't step on it's tentacle, especially with high heels on. Besides, why would she be scared of a Pseudo Nergal who can't completely control his powers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this still a flash back and right now Mini and Jr. are with that superhero demon guy? The reason I'm bringing this up is because he showed that he isn't in control of his powers at that time, so if this is a flash back, Mandy would have nothing to fear from Jr. except him going berserk, and wrecking her collection.

The only reason people glorify Mandy is because that is her character. In the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, she was pretty much glorified in the same manner. Sure, she lost per say in some ways, but in the end she always retained control over her surroundings.

Let's say that Mandy lost a physical confrontation to Jr. and died. She would have simply regenerated due to her hourglass always being empty. This coupled with the fact that she rules over a whole netherworld would be pretty much the worst thing Jr. would ever have done. The only person who would probably stand at his side would be Minimandy and MAYBE Grim, although I'm pretty sure he fears Mandy more than he loves Jr., especially now that he is part Nergal...something Grim isn't really fond of seeing.
offline
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:37 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby UnquestionableNinja » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 am

How do I get rid of this double post...
Last edited by UnquestionableNinja on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
offline
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:37 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Shinigami Grimson » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:31 am

Animal Planet Mode: Amazing! The dominant female is allowing the defiance of the lesser female to go unpunished. But now, how will the female in the 2nd respond to the arrival of new competition? This species is very territorial, so she will most likely take her out the first chance she gets.
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:59 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 am

UnquestionableNinja wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
JunSama wrote:Mandy knows how to speak Nergal... She's so badass.



Edit: For anyone who thinks Mandy would lose - Please note how she stepped on one of Junior's tentacles.

She did that because she was confident, she would have easily won.

Junior's act of defiance simply brought her a new perspective on the situation - That her son may actually be worthy of her respect; no mother would want to hinder that sort of development.



Edit2: Oh also...

MINI IS PISSED!


stepping on his tentacle doesnt prove anything. mandy didnt want to lose face for giving into her fear so she stepped on his tentacle to TRY and show she still had control of the situation. honestly you people glorify mandy to much

DathanielTDK wrote:Like she always said. Mandy NEVER loses.

...she just some chooses not to win. ;)


she didnt win so she lost. she wanted mimi dead and mim is alive so mand lost end of story. she may not have lost a physical fight with jr but she lost the battle in the end.


as a side not what will happen to mimi's powers now. in an afterbirth trailer pic she is shown with boxing gloves on and the ability to still transform between human and demon.


Let's see, if I was scared of a demon spawn that can potentially kill me, I wouldn't step on it's tentacle, especially with high heels on. Besides, why would she be scared of a Pseudo Nergal who can't completely control his powers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this still a flash back and right now Mini and Jr. are with that superhero demon guy? The reason I'm bringing this up is because he showed that he isn't in control of his powers at that time, so if this is a flash back, Mandy would have nothing to fear from Jr. except him going berserk, and wrecking her collection.

The only reason people glorify Mandy is because that is her character. In the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, she was pretty much glorified in the same manner. Sure, she lost per say in some ways, but in the end she always retained control over her surroundings.

Let's say that Mandy lost a physical confrontation to Jr. and died. She would have simply regenerated due to her hourglass always being empty. This coupled with the fact that she rules over a whole netherworld would be pretty much the worst thing Jr. would ever have done. The only person who would probably stand at his side would be Minimandy and MAYBE Grim, although I'm pretty sure he fears Mandy more than he loves Jr., especially now that he is part Nergal...something Grim isn't really fond of seeing.


YOU being scared of a demon and a cartoon being scared of a demon are two totally different fears since you have the capacity to know what to fear. as for the correction this isnt a flashback of minnie and jr with spawn. this happens after that. this is real time action and as for the control it can be shown he has better control of it now then he did before hence his multiple transformations without the aid of his sister since the start of this arc.

just because mandy retained control and didnt actually show fear doesnt mean she wasnt afraid. i'll admit shes good and shes lived long enough to know how to put on the tough guy (or girl in this instance) act so she stepped on his tnetacle and came up with a plausible excuse to walk away but the point is she didnt get what she wanted and she caved into what her son wanted meaning she lost.

the last point isnt up for debate since its canon i suppose but there may be some squeeze room if you will. if they had fought it wouldve been a loss since jr is part reaper he has the ability to tear out souls and if he became conscious of that ability during the fight he could essentially eat mandy's soul like his powers did when his soul was separated from his body thus ending mandy once and for all but on the other hand it hasnt been shown yet that he can use his reaper powers just his nergal ones so that fight would either last for a long time or end with mandy's permanent death but since she is shown to be alive in afterbirth we know that she wont be fighting jr or dying anytime soon.
Last edited by CrusaderRyuoki on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dancing otter wit a fish
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 am

ground wolf wrote:1) mandy never loses she just let junior win because he would be a powerful pawn to lose of such a trivial matter
2) i like how mimi is now juniors pet
3) and finally minne is so very pissed right now well ether that or she wants to have a three way but im pretty sure she is just pissed


your first topic has no evidence to back up your claim. if youre going to claim something at least post some facts to back up what you say.

(not meant as a double post but a continuation of my previous post)
dancing otter wit a fish
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Basinox » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:41 am

Mhh hell+girl as a pet+girl is hot in owners eyes+owner is demon= HEAVY SM!!??
Refined trader
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: in my own world
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby bAkU » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:52 am

mmm......pretty interesting, im worried about minnie, she might do anything, wonder if she's going to try the "get rid of the b*tch that took mi brother" operation, who knows, her face was kind of a riddle to me, poor mimi! T-T
    I think, therefore you are...but at the end, never knows BeST.

    Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:11 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby gaztasterofpork » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 am

Huh wasn't expecting that o.O but that is why I love this comic :grin:

I don't think that Mandy respected Jr or anything just that she probably wanted to see if he was gonna stand up for what he wanted. He is supposed to be the next grim reaper so hiding from his mommy would have been bad form.

Mimi would make a great pet! plus she can use her pet status t crawl into bed with Jr simply to piss of Minnie! I so want to see that!

And why shouldn't Mandy know how to speak nergel she had to hit one to make Jr plus it's Mandy.
she would justify a language as a "Know thy enemy" kind of thing and would see not knowing it as a possible hindrance in battle

Sin adapts to the situation and everyone is capable of experiencing all of them even Minnie
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:59 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Phunwa » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:27 am

How come I have a feeling theres gonna be a cat fight comeing up? XD
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Jax89man » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 am

Oh... Ok. I was definitely expecting some action there, but ya know, whatever.
At least Mimi's safe...-er. I don't think she'll be particularily pleased when she wakes up though...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:17 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby rock2161 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:44 pm

That should definately go next on your "Draw it Again" series on Deviantart.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, and laugh while everyone else tries to figure out what the hell you just did.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away, and you have his shoes.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:33 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Off topic Jax89man I've been watching your avitar for fifteen minutes just smiling and when I saw it I squeaked xD <3


ANYWAYS

so now that Mimi is in Jrs arms that probably means she'll be sleeping with him in his room.... so the deal he made with Mini might be awkward to carry out? or all three can sleep in Jrs room with him litterally between them with awkward faces lol
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: Cross Road
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Sonata2011 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:22 pm

& what did you though Bleedman!? ;)
Lol Junior got a new Pet & His sister got the green eyes of jealousy! :evil:
nice page!
Dexter Rules
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:41 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby dizdman102293 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:11 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:Off topic Jax89man I've been watching your avitar for fifteen minutes just smiling and when I saw it I squeaked xD <3


ANYWAYS

so now that Mimi is in Jrs arms that probably means she'll be sleeping with him in his room.... so the deal he made with Mini might be awkward to carry out? or all three can sleep in Jrs room with him litterally between them with awkward faces lol

I have to agree with you on all your points including the part about the avatar.
Sonata2011 wrote:& what did you though Bleedman!? ;)
Lol Junior got a new Pet & His sister got the green eyes of jealousy! :evil:
nice page!

agreed on everything.
offline
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:00 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby FearThe Dark » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:22 pm

my my the plot thickens :mrgreen:
offline
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:34 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby NallCalmer » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:27 pm

ok. Mandy's been around Grim, original reaper of souls, but has never ever shown fear of him ever since, nor has she to Nergal. even now, its ridiculous to assume otherwise if you're already aware of how she is; Mandy has and shows a serious backbone to just about anyone. if there was any sort of fear, it sure as hell wouldnt be the fear of her child and his powers. thus, it was all a meaning of respect for Jr. b/c he finally shown guts to his mom, which im sure was something she had been longing to see in him. this absolutely has nothing to do w/ fear regardless of how its interpreted.
Last edited by NallCalmer on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demons, superhumans. Meh. Same crap, different day.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:00 pm
Location: Anywhere But Here
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby UnquestionableNinja » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:08 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
YOU being scared of a demon and a cartoon being scared of a demon are two totally different fears since you have the capacity to know what to fear. as for the correction this isnt a flashback of minnie and jr with spawn. this happens after that. this is real time action and as for the control it can be shown he has better control of it now then he did before hence his multiple transformations without the aid of his sister since the start of this arc.

just because mandy retained control and didnt actually show fear doesnt mean she wasnt afraid. i'll admit shes good and shes lived long enough to know how to put on the tough guy (or girl in this instance) act so she stepped on his tnetacle and came up with a plausible excuse to walk away but the point is she didnt get what she wanted and she caved into what her son wanted meaning she lost.

the last point isnt up for debate since its canon i suppose but there may be some squeeze room if you will. if they had fought it wouldve been a loss since jr is part reaper he has the ability to tear out souls and if he became conscious of that ability during the fight he could essentially eat mandy's soul like his powers did when his soul was separated from his body thus ending mandy once and for all but on the other hand it hasnt been shown yet that he can use his reaper powers just his nergal ones so that fight would either last for a long time or end with mandy's permanent death but since she is shown to be alive in afterbirth we know that she wont be fighting jr or dying anytime soon.


You have some nice points that makes your arguement valid, however..
How do you know this is real time? If it is so, then what happened with Spawn and Jr/Mini and those demon thingies? Should I just assumed they beat them up or what?

Also about the point of Mandy showing fear...I'll admit your view on this is plausible, but we can't really say whether Mandy showed fear or not. Seeing as it's hard to tell what exactly goes on in her head, I'm just going to go with lack of fear, mainly because I believe Mandy has little to no emotions except for anger and the fact that of all people, Mandy being afraid of her own son would probably disappoint my current views on her.

As for your last point, I agree..especially since you pointed out Jr. reaper powers. I still don't believe he has the backbone to do that kind of stuff just yet though.
offline
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:37 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:30 pm

We know this is not a flashback because it is an entirely new arc, beginning with Mimi scaling the castle walls. I do believe Junior and Minnie got grounded for their escapade after Spawn beat all the demons up.

Mandy is not showing fear, she is showing her intelligence and experience. Like I said before, she knows when she can win a fight with whatever she's got on hand, and when she might lose it instead. She has clearly determined that one-on-one she would (a) lose, (b) waste time, (c) waste Junior. All three are big wastes, and Mandy does not like waste. On the other hand, if she was to push the issue she could have extracted and contained Junior's Nergal powers like she did with Mimi's HIM powers. She just didn't want to, so Junior gets some respite -- while he decides what to do about Mimi. If he's smart, he'll ask for Minnie's advice before he does anything, because then Minnie can take pity on Mimi for being de-powered and un-handed. Otherwise there'll be Hell to pay.
A Page Flipper
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby ground wolf » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
ground wolf wrote:1) mandy never loses she just let junior win because he would be a powerful pawn to lose of such a trivial matter
2) i like how mimi is now juniors pet
3) and finally minne is so very pissed right now well ether that or she wants to have a three way but im pretty sure she is just pissed


your first topic has no evidence to back up your claim. if youre going to claim something at least post some facts to back up what you say.

(not meant as a double post but a continuation of my previous post)

shut the fuck up and enjoy the dame comic
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests