Hidden Camera catches admittance of Missouri Election Fraud

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Hidden Camera catches admittance of Missouri Election Fraud

Postby The.Time.Lord » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5R7mRxmAVg

I wonder why this was a closed meeting...
What?
Time is a relative

Re: Hidden Camera catches admittance of Missouri Election Fraud

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:26 pm

So can someone summarize what has been happening with the elections? The video was a bit unclear due to the audio.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby The.Time.Lord » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:05 pm

The guy starts off saying that the people should get online and call the radio shows to protect Eugene Dokes, because together they all started months ago coming up with a plan to shut Paul supporters out of the caucus after seeing what was going on in Iowa, Maine and elsewhere.

(In Iowa they announced the winner before all votes were counted, and Maine was a complete mess.)

Then he closes with the statement "I can't be the one to say any of this stuff because being the event organizer my credibility would be questioned because: one, (dismissively) they think that we are in a conspiracy together, heh, and two, I'm running for state rep and they don't want me to say anything..."

He spent the first minute of the video talking about a well oiled plan of shutting Paul's supporters regardless of whether they had majority support or not, and the last minute saying he can't stick up for Dokes because "crazy people" think there was a well oiled plan to shut out Paul's supporters.

Point is, he rigged an election to make a candidate, in this case Paul, to lose.
What?
Time is a relative

Postby Icha » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Tell everyone!
One time when I was high, I thought I was in an ambulance dying. Turns out I was just eating sherbert.
-stufflikehearts-

Return to Snafu General Discussion