The Right Might

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Right Might

Postby Sig Skellington » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:58 pm

HollowBat01, you have been found guilty of the heinous crime of double-posting! :devil:
By the laws of the forum, your punishment is.... decapitation. o.O
Been nice knowin' ya. :)
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby darkman307 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:54 pm

ok ppl lisen and listen good mandy has yet not been 'beaten' in the comic but be sure she eventionaly probably will be but as said that time is not now IF she is going to be beaten somewere down the line its gonna be a big n epic battle and i dont think that is now it just dosent feel quite right BUT Jr is not going to lose eider there is too much at stake i agree he is going to escape with mimi and run away from home or SOMEONE is going to bust in and stop the fight be it minnie danny or even one of mimis aunts or even her mom (but this is almost 100% not going to happen cuz if they cud reach her they would have gotten her out of there by now)

Postby Imosa » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 pm

darkman307 wrote:ok ppl lisen and listen good mandy has yet not been 'beaten' in the comic but be sure she eventionaly probably will be but as said that time is not now IF she is going to be beaten somewere down the line its gonna be a big n epic battle and i dont think that is now it just dosent feel quite right BUT Jr is not going to lose eider there is too much at stake i agree he is going to escape with mimi and run away from home or SOMEONE is going to bust in and stop the fight be it minnie danny or even one of mimis aunts or even her mom (but this is almost 100% not going to happen cuz if they cud reach her they would have gotten her out of there by now)
First of all I actually expect Mandy to die quietly. A big fight wouldn't do her justice.
Also why can't Mimi be saved by her mom or aunt? What if they only now get to her? I mean look how long it took Blossom to get Mimi earlier in the comic.

Postby stratus » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:20 am

i think its hinted that blossom was the last powerpuff alive , as grim did say all the heroes did fell, and there was 1 last rag tag group left, which was underfist . bubbles is implied to be dead by the torn octi that was next to mandy's heel, and also by mandy talking about how she never had friends and never cared about "some dumb blonde" so what ever fate bubbles had it wasnt good and mandy didnt care it. about. buttercup now could be alive,

but given her personality and that she would probably never run from a fight unless her sisters persuaded her to. she may have likely fought to the death with what ever apocalypse thing was going on. also im sure she would of shown up to help blossom save mimi if she were alive. and blossom im sure would of tried sevral times to get her duaghter back over the lat 5 years or so if she was alive.

Postby derpina-x » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 pm

didn't see that coming. o.O
now you have me at the edge of the seat, waiting for more. :'c
draw till you hands bleed, plz. :grin:
kthxbai.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!