The Right Might

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Right Might

Postby Krest » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:28 am

daviso452 wrote:Random Poll: Jr. x Mimi or Jr. x Minnie?

I'm with Mimi

I always support the incest route. Sorry dude :P
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby dizdman102293 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 am

daviso452 wrote:Random Poll: Jr. x Mimi or Jr. x Minnie?

I'm with Mimi

Personally I think he could swing both, but to stay alive he might want to go with Minnie.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:12 am

I like both relationships. But I think JrXMimi is the best
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby duddly » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 am

that bottom picture deff has the symbol look of flipping off his mom

Postby dizdman102293 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:32 am

grimjr_1234567890 wrote:wow jr is badass looking.also has anyone noticed it kinds looks like he's picking up mimi by the leg? if so he should pick her up and kinda shield her and then he just bitch slaps mandy and runs (or) flies away. also rague he doesnt read topics (thats what ive been told) ask one of his mods

it does look that way, but he is grabbing her arm not her leg.

Postby Yggdrasil » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:11 pm

I highly doubt Mandy is still just a normal human, I mean shes the bride of Death itself and Death is kind of a pansy. So... someones gotta pick up the slack there and I doubt its a minion.

I have a feeling Jr. is going to run away though... no matter how much power he has hes probably still afraid of his parents.

Im also kind of hoping Mandy struts her stuff and kick some ass. No im not for child abuse but I mean if this comic was going off of good and clean morals found in the law or church or whatever Minnie wouldnt want to make out with her brother...

Then again im also from a place where people have the right to shoot you in the face with a shot gun if you step even an inch onto your property without permission.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Yggdrasil wrote:I highly doubt Mandy is still just a normal human, I mean shes the bride of Death itself and Death is kind of a pansy. So... someones gotta pick up the slack there and I doubt its a minion.

I have a feeling Jr. is going to run away though... no matter how much power he has hes probably still afraid of his parents.

Im also kind of hoping Mandy struts her stuff and kick some ass. No im not for child abuse but I mean if this comic was going off of good and clean morals found in the law or church or whatever Minnie wouldnt want to make out with her brother...

Then again im also from a place where people have the right to shoot you in the face with a shot gun if you step even an inch onto your property without permission.

Mandy is still a human but immortal. She has trained herself with guns and hand-on-hand combat.

But you might be right that Grim Jr. is going to grab Mimi and escape from the castle and go to another place where he meets another partner who joins him and later Minnie joins him again.

Postby FearThe Dark » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:29 pm

daviso452 wrote:
Random Poll: Jr. x Mimi or Jr. x Minnie?

I'm with Mimi

i am with JR and Minnie

Postby peanut735 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Zero973 wrote:Peanut, I just noticed that you had Nerdfighters in your sig. Fucking A. \m/

Um....I dont know what that means at the end there..... But thanks, I think....

Also, has Mimi passed out?
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Yes. Mimi has passed out.

I'm trying to debate on who is the worse parent here. Mandy, for kicking the crap out of Jr, or Grim for looking the other way.

Jr x Mimi. doing Minnie is wrong in a ffew ways, other then the incest part. Like the part where she'll never grow up.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Yes. Mimi has passed out.

I'm trying to debate on who is the worse parent here. Mandy, for kicking the crap out of Jr, or Grim for looking the other way.

Jr x Mimi. doing Minnie is wrong in a ffew ways, other then the incest part. Like the part where she'll never grow up.

I think the worst parent in the story is Grim Jr.'s father since he never keeps in contact with Grim Jr.

And I agree with you about the JrXMimi thing

Postby Gato » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Yes. Mimi has passed out.

I think the worst parent in the story is Grim Jr.'s father since he never keeps in contact with Grim Jr.

And I agree with you about the JrXMimi thing

I think we're to assume that Jr.'s father is either dead or a sperm donor. I can't really blame Grim for looking the other way, I mean, would you want to be the one to try and get Mandy to calm down?
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby stratus » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 pm

i agree that jr is gunna run away with mimi. i dont see him hitting mandy. besides mimi gave him much worse abuse during her invasion and he didnt fight back that time. mandy IS psychically human. and thats part of what makes her awesome. being human and still being the baddest mofo in hell. Mandy is strategic genius, and in peak human physical condition, and is a deadly expert in combat.

if you remember her from the show she could beat up just about anybody in endsville within a few punches. and thats when she was like 9. she even beat numbuh 1 with little effort and hes the KND's best agent. more importantly All the items in the vault are now unlocked/on the ground so if Mandy uses scythe 2.0 or Horro's hand jr. is Done.

Postby Grim2334 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 am

its like this screw you mom im protecting her even if it means devouring your soul and it kinda looks like he flipped her off

Postby Sigment » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:30 pm

You know, if Capcom made something like this, they might call it "Nergal Trigger". lol
:badday:
That wasn't FUNNY!!! :brickwall:
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Zero973 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:41 pm

peanut735 wrote:
Zero973 wrote:Peanut, I just noticed that you had Nerdfighters in your sig. Fucking A. \m/

Lol, "fucking a" is just short for "fucking awesome."

And, well, I'm not sure i she was consious. She was murmuring "ma" in the page before "The Right Might," but anything's possible.

Postby peanut735 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Zero973 wrote:
peanut735 wrote:

Lol, "fucking a" is just short for "fucking awesome."

And, well, I'm not sure i she was consious. She was murmuring "ma" in the page before "The Right Might," but anything's possible.

Oh well...thanks
Are you a nerdfighter?

Also, WTF is up with Grim?!
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.

Postby Krest » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:You know, if Capcom made something like this, they might call it "Nergal Trigger". lol

lol... Yeah, yeah it was xD
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby armed cyclone » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:25 pm

awsome
some say i'm insane i say i'm creative

Postby dizdman102293 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Krest wrote:
Sigment Kurosai wrote:You know, if Capcom made something like this, they might call it "Nergal Trigger". lol

lol... Yeah, yeah it was xD

I have to agree that is pretty funny.

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:49 pm

stratus wrote:i agree that jr is gunna run away with mimi. i dont see him hitting mandy. besides mimi gave him much worse abuse during her invasion and he didnt fight back that time. mandy IS psychically human. and thats part of what makes her awesome. being human and still being the baddest mofo in hell. Mandy is strategic genius, and in peak human physical condition, and is a deadly expert in combat.

if you remember her from the show she could beat up just about anybody in endsville within a few punches. and thats when she was like 9. she even beat numbuh 1 with little effort and hes the KND's best agent. more importantly All the items in the vault are now unlocked/on the ground so if Mandy uses scythe 2.0 or Horro's hand jr. is Done.

you give mandy too much credt just like almost everyone else but still you're entitled to your own opinion
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby Imosa » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:you give mandy too much credt just like almost everyone else but still you're entitled to your own opinion
Seriously

To those people who debate who is the worse parent, that's hard to say but neither Mandy nor Grim is doing anything wrong here. Mandy is raising kick ass children, Grim is understanding that he can't do as good a job as Mandy. Although exaggerated, this is a valid way of raising good kids. Treat them like equals who deserve the same respect as anyone else. This kind of treatment creates kids that don't consider any relationship as sacred.

Postby stratus » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:17 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:you give mandy too much credt just like almost everyone else but still you're entitled to your own opinion

i dont see jr going head to head with mandy, i dont expect him to hit her either, most likely he will fly off with mimi and break a wall or cieling and make a bad boy exit. and well dont you think Jr. is gunna have to comeback home sometime? he can have his moment now, he can flee with mimi somewhere safe, but he will have to return home sometime. and Mandy isnt the type to just let things go. of course jr . could beat mandy in an all out battle and he is potentially capable of bypassing her immortality but the fact is he wont.

also you have to take into consideration that Mandy Dosent need to have a direct fight with junior, shes uses stratgedy, her mind is her power, she can take her time, she can get back at him in other terrible ways. my prediction is mandy torturing the daylights out of jr. with horrors hand when she gets her hands on him though.
Last edited by stratus on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby HollowBat01 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 am

:twisted: major ass is about to be kicked :twisted:
ulquiorra was here

Postby HollowBat01 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 am

ass kickin time again :evil:
ulquiorra was here

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!