New Grim Tales 3/18/12 - The Right Might

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales 3/18/12 - The Right Might

Postby Biostar » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 am

SgtWaffles wrote:Sooooo.... why's there nergal stuff coming out of the floor? I mean seriously... I don't see any of the tendrils coming out of him going into the stone so why is there tendrils coming out of the stone?

Also, while Juniors display is impressive, it doesn't seem to me to be a very effective use of his power to become battle-ready. I'm thinking of a suit of armor first to protect himself and boost physical power and then if he's got more nergle left a weapon of some sort. Those tendril things don't seem to me to have much protection power and they also beg to be grabbed and ripped off. What I would have gone with is a suit of armor of those spikes, so if she tried to hit him it would hurt her much more than it would hurt him. This would be incredibly valuable as he would not have to fight her as it would form an amazing defense - thus allowing him to avoid shoving Mandy off the deep end in terms of anger by hitting her. What does everyone else think?

Rule of Cool for the first one.

He's more focused on giving Mimi protection than himself. He's most likely not completely devoting himself to having to attack her. More of a show of force still.

Postby Dibullba » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:21 am

Difference now though is Mini can assist in controlling the Nergal power. Jr. by no means will lose control, but that is not to say he is experienced with it.

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:32 am

MQuinny1234 wrote:What do you mean "act" WMG?

I used that word here since I feel that despite maintaining her lethal factor, there has been a change in her personality when she got older.
When Mandy was still 9, though she was still controlling, her attitude was still dominantly just dangerous and lethal. When she became queen however, I can't help but feel that she has now been downgraded to just a bitch. Of course she's still badass, but she's becoming more bitch. I think it started rapidly rising with the onset of WHAM.
But ah well, that's just my opinion, call it bollocks if you want.
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby Dibullba » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 am

iLuvWMGs wrote:

I used that word here since I feel that despite maintaining her lethal factor, there has been a change in her personality when she got older.
When Mandy was still 9, though she was still controlling, her attitude was still dominantly just dangerous and lethal. When she became queen however, I can't help but feel that she has now been downgraded to just a bitch. Of course she's still badass, but she's becoming more bitch. I think it started rapidly rising with the onset of WHAM.

She probably did improve with age, but like a human to an ant would you use a nuke to kill a single ant? It is just in Mandy's lazy personality to not use her full capabilities cause it would be wasteful to do so for something that does not require it.

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 am

Dibullba wrote:
iLuvWMGs wrote:

She probably did improve with age, but like a human to an ant would you use a nuke to kill a single ant? It is just in Mandy's lazy personality to not use her full capabilities cause it would be wasteful to do so for something that does not require it.

I am discussing her attitude in general. I just prefer the days when she was more sadistic than bitchy. Unfortunately, I can't exactly explain my impression in words, but I think the best way to put it is "Her standard has dropped"
Last edited by iLuvWMGs on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby Kyan » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:10 am

I get where you're coming from though. I can't exactly put it into words myself, but I get what you're saying at least.
You Just Gotta Believe!!!
yukkuri shiteite ne!

Postby superjp164 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:01 am

I think Junior can control his powers, is that on Halloween town his very soul wasn't even in his own body when that Pumkinator or as I like to call it "Reap-a-nator" was rampaging through out Halloween town. Jr. still has a greater chance to fully control Minnie's powers when he's all motivated now and in case if you people haven't notice Jr. always stronger when protecting someone, like how he destroy the Pumkinator with out breaking a sweat when Minnie's soul was behind him :!:

Postby Imosa » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Wow, I again hate how the nergal chatter is conveying actual meaning. At least the first one was nice.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Meh, use it's meaningless when you have to.

Like on that last page of the first arc, that was nicely done.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Tylerguzo » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:27 pm

@iLuvWMGs i think the reason for that is because back then she was trying to gain control, she had to show everyone who was boss, now she doesn't try so hard because she has control ,and everyone knows it.

Postby iLuvWMGs » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:08 am

Tylerguzo wrote:@iLuvWMGs i think the reason for that is because back then she was trying to gain control, she had to show everyone who was boss, now she doesn't try so hard because she has control ,and everyone knows it.

Good analysis. Bitch's become lazy...

Postby Silver Mane » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Dear me, this shit got serious since I've been away. :eek:

Kinda Like the way Bleedman had JR. holding Mimi's arm with his tentacle.......
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)