Gojira012 PPGD rewrite

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Gojira012 PPGD rewrite

Postby BoomerRRB 3 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:12 pm

On my deviantart page Gojira012 I have done at least 11 chapters of a ppgd rewrite

Here is a link. I await your opinion

http://gojira012.deviantart.com/gallery/34833646

Re: Gojira012 PPGD rewrite

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:31 pm

I've read a few parts of it, and I couldn't help but feel a very familiar sense to it.

Not that it was done before, of course it was. It is PPGD after all, but something a lot closer to home.

I, personally, have done this. The recap of PPGD that is. My story, Chronometal wars involves going back in time to chapter 1 part one and beyond.

As I was reading your parts I noticed that you took very special interest in the Cameo characters there. I however, focused more of the actions then the people inside. Sort of a "Different side of the same coin" kind of thing. It was very intriguing to see another person's in depth interpretation.

However, I couldn't help but also notice Beeare quickly got himself wrapped into it as well. Well, believe me or not, Beeare also inspired me to start my story as well. He's a better person then he lets on. Dick sucking aside, he pointed out something I would of as well:

Your story doesn't seem very consistent with its writing style. One minute you are talking about the character, then you break the fourth wall, then it quotes word for word from the story. As I passed part 2 I couldn't tell what you were trying to accomplish with these stories.

Is this going to just be an in depth version of PPGD, or were you going for something more original?

I would like some clarification before I do a bigger review later.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby BoomerRRB 3 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Birdofterror wrote:I've read a few parts of it, and I couldn't help but feel a very familiar sense to it.

Not that it was done before, of course it was. It is PPGD after all, but something a lot closer to home.

I, personally, have done this. The recap of PPGD that is. My story, Chronometal wars involves going back in time to chapter 1 part one and beyond.

As I was reading your parts I noticed that you took very special interest in the Cameo characters there. I however, focused more of the actions then the people inside. Sort of a "Different side of the same coin" kind of thing. It was very intriguing to see another person's in depth interpretation.

However, I couldn't help but also notice Beeare quickly got himself wrapped into it as well. Well, believe me or not, Beeare also inspired me to start my story as well. He's a better person then he lets on. Dick sucking aside, he pointed out something I would of as well:

Your story doesn't seem very consistent with its writing style. One minute you are talking about the character, then you break the fourth wall, then it quotes word for word from the story. As I passed part 2 I couldn't tell what you were trying to accomplish with these stories.

Is this going to just be an in depth version of PPGD, or were you going for something more original?

I would like some clarification before I do a bigger review later.

I was trying to bring everything closer to character and make everything a bit happier. Like I said before Why would he killed Deedee. Also I'm trying to give everyone else some screen time and answer some much asked questions

Postby BoomerRRB 3 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 pm

So how did everybody like it

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Hold yer horses, it took me 3 months of constant posting to finally get a response.

:?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby BoomerRRB 3 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Return to Literature